Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

What sweet memories of my early twenties Chap. 9 has brought to my mind!!! Girls nigths, club hopping, manhunting.... it was fun!!!!

here are my picks...  Perhaps it's too early for Gedeon's dirty talk....

I'd better post them later on, when I come back from my Acquagym class.

Hah! This night club took me back to the 70's and my teenage years! Oh to be back there again. :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. here we go!!!!!!!!    ;)  ;)

1) You want them to watch. You want them to see me f*ck my c*ck into your greedy little c*nt until yo're drippin in c*m. You want me to prove you're mine...... Make yu feel it."

2) I was snared. His big body covered mine, his rms around me, torso to hips, his teeth in my shoulder holding me in place. He owned me.

3) He wrapped my throat with his hand, gripped my hip, and thrust so hard into methat my feet left the floor. He held me there, suspended in his arms, filled with his c*ck, his groan cascading over my senses.

4) That's it, angel," he said urgently. "Let me hear how much you like it.

5) I was unbearably excited, greedy, feeling both the submission of my pose and tha dominance of being serviced.

1) You want them to watch. You want them to see me f*ck my c*ck into your greedy little c*nt until yo're drippin in c*m. You want me to prove you're mine...... Make yu feel it."

2) I was snared. His big body covered mine, his rms around me, torso to hips, his teeth in my shoulder holding me in place. He owned me.

3) He wrapped my throat with his hand, gripped my hip, and thrust so hard into methat my feet left the floor. He held me there, suspended in his arms, filled with his c*ck, his groan cascading over my senses.

5) I was unbearably excited, greedy, feeling both the submission of my pose and tha dominance of being serviced.

Whoa Gabri

How hot is that on a Friday evening. What a way to start the weekend!!

OMG This chapter promised so much and delivered so much more. It was downright sexual and steaming.

"I was made to f*ck you, " he whispered , sending shivers of delight through me.

"Mine" he said gruffly. "You're mine."

It was too much. I came with a scream, shaking violently, my hands squeaking on the glass as my sweaty palms slipped.

He f*cked me hard, thrusting like a man possessed. I held on, trembling.

Morning Everyone, just lying back here watching my lovely Eva getting ready for bed ~wink wink~ :D

5487190659_dd6c360286.jpg

Oh my! Best yet!!! Think I'll just lie back and look at this picture - instead of writing evaluations. Hope my evaluation of the picture doesn't get mixed in with the others.

J***s Chri*t. I've got to stop reading this stuff at work!

Well, from the ridiculuos number of my mispellings when quoting my picks from Chap. 9, you can tell I clearly was in trouble.....

Thank God I let some steam off in the swimminpool... :D

Whoa Gabri

How hot is that on a Friday evening. What a way to start the weekend!!

With a wham and a bang!!! :;

Yes and here in lies the difference Magdalene knows Gideon's history and also was a childhood friend, and Corinne knew Gideon sexually but not his history...and then Eva comes along and knows him sexually and his history in a matter of weeks ... No wonder Gideon is desperate in his attempts to CAPTURE his ANGEL and for everyone to know she is his ....she was that lightning in the dark that he was waiting his whole life for...

How do we know that Magdalene knows Gideon's history?  I get the impression that Gideon didn't share his abuse with anyone before Eva.  I am positive the Vidal's didn't tell anyone because they thought Gideon lied.  I think Magdalene knows the family and she moves in the same social circles because of that Gideon felt comfortable inviting her to be his +1 to social events but he never felt attracted to her sexually.

Favorite line from Chapter 9 is Eva shouting "Let's do shots and dance!"

Seriously. I know, I know, how could that be a favorite, given how dirty Gideon talks to her (squeeeeeing.) Because .... it's the first time since she started dating Gideon that she's been carefree enough to be a regular 20-something. And she's spending some very healthy hours apart from Gideon, something Dr. Petersen will be happy about when he does hear. Because weeks ago, some of the advice he gave the two of them is they needed to spend time with other people.

The early weeks of the relationship were all highs and lows, including four days estranged. And "dancing" involved a pair of red-carpet high society functions with Gideon, both of which ended up being really bad nights (his head trip the first time, and Corrine showing up the second time.) About the nearest they got to regular fun with other people was dinner with Arnoldo and Shawna followed by the Six-Ninths concert -- which was another night gone bad.

Then came the awful two-plus weeks of Eva crying every night.

In this chapter, she's more carefree than she's been in at least a month (well as carefree as she can be under the circumstances, still so afraid the cops are after Gideon.) She's having fun with friends, and she knows that for the third night in a row, she'll be going "home" to Gideon at their love nest.

New Eva is kinda Normal Eva when she's saying "Let's do shots and dance!"

Favorite line from Chapter 9 is Eva shouting "Let's do shots and dance!"

Seriously. I know, I know, how could that be a favorite, given how dirty Gideon talks to her (squeeeeeing.) Because .... it's the first time since she started dating Gideon that she's been carefree enough to be a regular 20-something. And she's spending some very healthy hours apart from Gideon, something Dr. Petersen will be happy about when he does hear. Because weeks ago, some of the advice he gave the two of them is they needed to spend time with other people.

The early weeks of the relationship were all highs and lows, including four days estranged. And "dancing" involved a pair of red-carpet high society functions with Gideon, both of which ended up being really bad nights (his head trip the first time, and Corrine showing up the second time.) About the nearest they got to regular fun with other people was dinner with Arnoldo and Shawna followed by the Six-Ninths concert -- which was another night gone bad.

Then came the awful two-plus weeks of Eva crying every night.

In this chapter, she's more carefree than she's been in at least a month (well as carefree as she can be under the circumstances, still so afraid the cops are after Gideon.) She's having fun with friends, and she knows that for the third night in a row, she'll be going "home" to Gideon at their love nest.

New Eva is kinda Normal Eva when she's saying "Let's do shots and dance!"

Hiya

What I love about the chapters, so far, aside from a couple of nightmares, their relationship is stabilising. They are still getting things thrown at them, but they are taking them in their stride. Just doing normal things, chilling, laughing. Just what the doctor ordered. Plus a bit of sexy time thrown in for good measure.

How do we know that Magdalene knows Gideon's history?  I get the impression that Gideon didn't share his abuse with anyone before Eva.  I am positive the Vidal's didn't tell anyone because they thought Gideon lied.  I think Magdalene knows the family and she moves in the same social circles because of that Gideon felt comfortable inviting her to be his +1 to social events but he never felt attracted to her sexually.

She knows his "outside" history, like his family, because she's been around to see events herself as their families spent time together. She's been around him for years, in other words, so they've actually got a shared history of sorts. Their social lives and the social lives of their families have been entwined.

That's different from knowing his "secrets".

No way would Maggie, or even her mother (Lizzie's best friend) know about the "lies" he supposedly spun at around age 10-11 when they tried getting him help for anger management and he ended up claiming he'd been abused. Lizzie would have swept that under the rug -- because it never happened to begin with.

She knows his "outside" history, like his family, because she's been around to see events herself as their families spent time together. She's been around him for years, in other words, so they've actually got a shared history of sorts. Their social lives and the social lives of their families have been entwined.

That's different from knowing his "secrets".

No way would Maggie, or even her mother (Lizzie's best friend) know about the "lies" he supposedly spun at around age 10-11 when they tried getting him help for anger management and he ended up claiming he'd been abused. Lizzie would have swept that under the rug -- because it never happened to begin with.

Got it.  I misunderstood the post when I first read it.  Thanks.

Next to Eva herself, Magdalene probably knows Gideon better than any other woman. Though all the time she was hoping for more, Maggie actually was a good friend of his, and apparently he still trusts her. She's probably been one of the few women he's been relaxed enough around to drop that shield he always raises when he's out in public.

On her own, Maggie already figured out Corrine wasn't working out. When she went to see Gideon at his office to warn him Deanna was sniffing around her (Maggie) looking for info on him, obviously Maggie asked about Corrine. Because why else would Gideon have mentioned he's told Corrine it's best to be long-distance friends, not social ones (meaning no more him and Corrine spending his free time together.)

But she also knew him well enough to see that whatever misery had plagued him for weeks was gone. I'll bet it was the first time she'd seen him laugh in a while. Do the math: he doesn't want to spend time with Corrine anymore, but something has made him happy (and that something isn't her). The vase of flowers was the clincher - has to mean he and Eva are at the very least on speaking terms again.

Thus she went right downstairs to Eva's office on the excuse to ask if Deanna has been bugging Eva too -- to try to make sure Eva wasn't tempted to actually talk to Deanna. But really, Maggie was there to check her hunch about what Gideon is happy again.

Congratulations LN

Welcome to the club! (Punny)Primal :D

Crow pie is off the menu tonight, but s'mores are on!! The s'more the merrier. Lol

If the DB9 is in for servicing(pun intended) there's always the limo!!!

congrats to you LN Cronan..!!   you have a lovely sense of humor!!

I'm thinking that at the time Corrine was 'dating' and engaged to Gideon, he wasn't fooling around with any other women.  I think he stated that she was his 1st real 'normal' sexual relationship.  After the end of the engagement, he started this pattern of one-night stands with random women thinking he would never be able to have a successful relationship or marriage due to his nightmares.  Not until Eva had he even spent the entire night with anyone.  As he has stated on a couple of occasions he had dreamed of a woman like Eva but never thought he would find one.  

Taking all that into considertion there is no way that Corrine knows him at all whereas Magdalena has been around him all these years and knows his history with other women.  

Hi Fsumom,

I agree that Corinne never really knew Gideon.  I think if she developed some kind of figment in her imagination, Gideon may have helped created because of his lies by omission.  If someone never opens their mouth to say how they feel, then how on earth could the other person in that relationship really know their partner?

It could also be a situation of Gideon letting Corinne see only what he wanted her to see.  Corinne may have been naïve, or desperate, or stupid, who knows but it seems that Corinne bought the image that Gideon sold her.  It is really very sad.

Magdalene on the other hand probably would have seen how Gideon treated women he dated or slept with.  So from that perspective she would have had an idea about what Gideon.  Above and beyond that I am not sure that she ever knew Gideon very well either.  What do you think?

Hi Sharonm745, 

It was my impression that although Magdalene may have seen how Gideon treated women, she may not (I suspect did not) have any first hand knowledge of what Gideon would have been like in a relationship.  I personally don't think that Magdalene would have known Gideon's history.  That type of subject wouldn't be discussed openly or readily.  I certainly don't think that Gideon would have said anything to Magdalene about his abuse and I am not sure that Elizabeth Vidal would have said anything to any of her friends.  It is far too personal a subject.

What sweet memories of my early twenties Chap. 9 has brought to my mind!!! Girls nigths, club hopping, manhunting.... it was fun!!!!

here are my picks...  Perhaps it's too early for Gedeon's dirty talk....

I'd better post them later on, when I come back from my Acquagym class.

Hi Gabri, 

Clubbing in Europe was always fun for me and my friends! :)

However Victor found out about Nathan being a rapist, it appears it was Sunday morning at the police station where he works. On the phone early Saturday afternoon, when their weekly father-daughter phone call got cut short and Eva promised to call him Sunday, he told her "I may have to stop by the station in the morning, but you can reach me on my cell no matter what. I love you." (page 119)

1. He was his usual happy self on Saturday. On Sunday, he was angry, practically crying, and was dropping everything to fly to New York as soon as he could arrange it. Given the dramatic change, there's no way he'd been sitting on the knowledge for two-plus weeks. He's not that good of an actor. He was a devastated Dad who found out Sunday and lost it.
  2. It was before 8 a.m. local time in California he started phoning Eva's cell phone repeatedly. She missed three calls because she was sleeping in late, having been up almost all night. He also started calling Monica, because by the time Eva did check her phone, Monica was trying to reach her too. He'd even tried Eva's apartment or Cary's cell phone, because Cary sent Eva a shouting text message CALL ME. More indication it was early Sunday morning local time Victor found out.
  3. Courts aren't open on weekends, so we can rule out Victor managing to somehow pull Nathan's juvenile crime records Sunday morning. 
  4. So how did he find out Sunday morning, apparently at his station house? And how did he know Saturday afternoon he "might" need to stop by the station the next morning?

My theory - Detective Graves (or possibly her partner, Detective Mincha) flew to San Diego and had a quiet cop-to-cop meeting during a quiet time at the precinct house on Sunday morning. One or the other (perhaps both) called him Saturday to say they were coming out. What they'd have to say was too sensitive to speak about over the phone, nor would it be discrete mailing copies (someone else could open the envelope -- and besides, there's no mail delivery anyway on Sunday) or to fax the material (someone else could see the pages coming off the machine.)

This chapter is one of Eva's worst nightmares come true.

Her father has found out about her abuse.

It becomes too much for Eva having to deal with a devastated Victor. She pleads with him apologising, telling him she didnt want his life tainted by Nathan too.

Heartbroken she seeks Gideon out, whose on the phone to Corinne. When he sees Eva's face he cuts Corinne off sharpish, going to Eva. Holding her while she sobs.

Gideon tenderly stalks Eva round the apartment. After a while he sets her to work on his laptop to take her mind off Victor.

A phone call to Cary later, Eva reveals the conversation with Victor. Even Cary is torn up.

Gideon deals with Monica, who's been ringing non stop, obviously having had a call from Victor, by calling her, inquiring after Eva. Making it look like he is making his way back to her via her(Monica.)

Favourite lines

"If he(victor) mistakes you for a burglar, it won't be pretty."

"At least I've got a lovely way to count the minutes until we're together again" referring to her new watch from Gideon .

"I need to know your okay."

We on the forum all seem to think Tat(Tatiana) tattled !! :). :)

Hi Sscrph, 

I guess I would wonder how the connection would be made between Tatiana and Ian?  She wasn't there and was modelling out of the country.  So unless Cary accidentally said something to Tatiana, I can't see how she would link Gideon with the events.  What has everyone surmised thus far?  How did everyone connect the dots?