Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chapter-twelve.jpg

Chapter 12 is up for indepth discussion today.

Note: this particular chapter snapshot is the one that changed back and forth. It started off as the elevator picture you see here. Then it switched to a vase of white roses (the flowers Gideon put in Eva's bedroom while she was out with her Dad.) Then it switched back to the original picture of the elevators.

:) love this sceen..!!

I know and he said at the beginning that he was no a romance kind of guy but he really is showing the romantic side of him in this book and I love it.

yes bit more difficult in an Ipad to fold the corners over, must see if there is another way to do it :D

I bet with any other woman he cant be romantic but with Eva it comes naturally

Hi Sheena

I'll put them under your name too shall I? Lol

That's because I can fold over the corners of my book. :) bit awkward with an iPad lol

I love that Gideon, never fails to impress as the story unfolds. Just when you think he can't be anymore romantic, he proves us wrong. What a guy!!!

:D

And I always knew in that original picture the card said Happy Fathers Day and it was a symbol of Eva's dad showing up in the story...

I must say Julie, it is great when you find these lines, I have to keep going back through my IPad to find them before I can post them but then by that time someone has posted what I wanted to say.

I loved the other picture for Chapter 12 with the roses and I felt that was such a poignant part of the story so that Eva knew Gideon was really truly thinking about her especially at such a hard time with her father and to give us something to smile about in that time.  It was so special and sweet of him 

:)

#4 is my fave !!

And I always knew in that original picture the card said Happy Fathers Day and it was a symbol of Eva's dad showing up in the story...

Yea I knew it said happy father's day as well (after zooming in on my ipad as much as it would let me lol) but the white flowers threw me off but of course after reading it all made sense.

The fun part of the chapter was the practically full-blown phone sex about the DB9.

"Your lack of respect for this vehicle's upholstery is appalling" (page 163) is the funniest line since the infamous B.O.B. phone conversation in Bared to You (pages 51-52). In fact, I was reminded of that conversation, the first time Gideon and Eva ever spoke on the phone, and her sassy line, "You definitely have the voice for phone sex, but I've got to go. I have a date with my v.i.b.r.a.t.o.r. .... and Gideon's response "What will it take to talk you into a threesome with B.O.B.?"

Love this scene too! I found myself smiling as i read it :-)

Good morning to the ladies in the States and tomorrow morning to our new addition from Australia. Does this mean she will be on chapter 12? Lol

I loved this chapter, because Gideon knowing Eva's father is coming back to New York to see his daughter over her abuse, takes on a whole different attitude, than we normally see him.

Trying to put Eva at ease when she drives his car(A DB9)in New York for the first time. Trying to instill confidence in her for when her dad arrives. This confidence evaporates when she gets to the airport and sees Victor.

She is very hesitant at getting behind the wheel of the car. Gideon is watching her through hidden CCTV, ringing her, he encourages her to climb in.

He comes out with a lot of one liners that made me chuckle,

1. "I'd love to spread you across the hood and f*ck you real slow. Push my c*** deep inside you. Give those shocks a workout "

2. "Remind me, which one of us has the transportation fetish"

3 . Your lack of respect for this vehicles upholstery is appalling"

4. "You'll never lose me, angel. Wherever you go, however far, I'll be right here with you"

5. I'd stop the world from spinning for you."

The humour in Gideon in this chapter was eye opening. His character has grown since being back with Eva. He is more at ease with himself, opening up to Eva is taking him in the right direction, to him being healed.

L-O-V-E this one :-D

Good afternoon Ladies

I'm sorry I'm a chapter behind

Here are my picks in Chap. 11 

1) Whar flavour got you over Gedeon Cross?

2) The sex over the phone when Eva has to face driving the DB9.

My picks in Chap. 12 are sad ones:

1)" You were pregnant" - His voice broke and a tear slid down his cheeck.

2) Leaning across the console, he hugged me. We sat in the car for a long time, crying. Getting it out.

Was Gedeon watching the security feeds, sending me silent support? it gave me comfort to think he might be.

Yes, the phone conversation in the car was fun!

Mabye Eva will give Gideon the swing as a wedding gift? A surprise for him when he comes home from work one day? Lol.

Do we think that maybe Victor saw the flowers in Eva's room when he put her to bed? Saw they were from Gideon? I'm dying to know about their convo! (Gideon and Victor)...I soooo want to know what was said.

I like the thoughts that the 10th floor is being remodeled for Eva...I would've never thought of that.

Yes, the phone conversation in the car was fun!

Mabye Eva will give Gideon the swing as a wedding gift? A surprise for him when he comes home from work one day? Lol.

Do we think that maybe Victor saw the flowers in Eva's room when he put her to bed? Saw they were from Gideon? I'm dying to know about their convo! (Gideon and Victor)...I soooo want to know what was said.

I like the thoughts that the 10th floor is being remodeled for Eva...I would've never thought of that.

Hi Nathalia.

If Victor didn't actually see the flowers, he must have smelled them!! i guess he may have rolled his eyes thinking about his daughter's new suitor, ai if Gedeon weren't enough to worry about!!

Sheens have you figured out how to put an avatar pic on an iPad I just can't get mine to work and I have a great pic I want for my avatar...Thanks in advance. :)

No, I can't get it and I can't post pictures with my IPad it is so annoying, I am still trying though but nothing is working for me yet :(

Hi Nathalia.

If Victor didn't actually see the flowers, he must have smelled them!! i guess he may have rolled his eyes thinking about his daughter's new suitor, ai if Gedeon weren't enough to worry about!!

Maybe he thought they were from Monica and Stanton, the two of them comforting Eva for the fact that the whole Nathan situation was coming back to haunt poor Eva yet again.

Gideon was smart to send white roses instead of red.

Yea I knew it said happy father's day as well (after zooming in on my ipad as much as it would let me lol) but the white flowers threw me off but of course after reading it all made sense.

it did yes, it kind of all dropped into place Doh! was what I said when I read it LOL :D