Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

I think this chapter shows how important getting married was for them as individuals and for their relationship. They needed the security, it doesn't matter that they've been together for less than 5 months, for them to continue functioning and to evolve as a couple together and quite frankly as people... They needed that security.

I love the way that you put that  :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this chapter shows how important getting married was for them as individuals and for their relationship. They needed the security, it doesn't matter that they've been together for less than 5 months, for them to continue functioning and to evolve as a couple together and quite frankly as people... They needed that security.

So true. It's not a matter of when but of who is getting married to whom!!

I love the way that you put that  :)

Thanks! That was the biggest take away from this chapter.

So true. It's not a matter of when but of who is getting married to whom!!

Exactly! They instantly felt the security, and with the little stunt Gideon pulled... Eva wouldn't have handled it or felt the way she did if they weren't married. I also think that with this new security then Gideon will be less hesitant in opening up and allowing Eva to help him because he now knows for sure that she won't run.

Well done. A night at Primal for you. The girls will join you to party! Lol

You'll only need to say when!!!! :D

These are the sections that really popped out to me in chapter 22     :)

I should’ve married you Angus, I muttered, you’re always there for me. Gideon makes sure of it, he said.

Going thru Gideon’s phone and finding the text to Angus “I need her out of here†in ref to getting Eva out of the hospital.

I rocked him as he cried in his sleep, my tears wetting his shirt.

Wake up, angel mine, I need you.

Whatever we face, we face together. And you’ll do it with my name. I can’t tell you how proud I am for you to have it.  How much it means to me that you’ve taken it and made it yours. “Oh Gideon, I love you so muchâ€

“What color are you wearing?  “Silver† “Really† “I can’t wait to see you in it. And out of it† “You won’t be waiting† “You’d better have your fine Arse over here in about ten minutes† “Yes, ma’am† “Hurry up or we won’t have any limo time† “Umm….I’ll be there in fiveâ€

Eva telling her Mom “Tell Gideon you’re thinking of June next year.  See what he saysâ€

Love the security and love that they are building!!   :)

Love those lines too. :) 

Good point Claudine.  Well put! :) 

Thanks! That was the biggest take away from this chapter.

Exactly! They instantly felt the security, and with the little stunt Gideon pulled... Eva wouldn't have handled it or felt the way she did if they weren't married. I also think that with this new security then Gideon will be less hesitant in opening up and allowing Eva to help him because he now knows for sure that she won't run.

HI Claudine,

You are correct.  Their marriage is what  allows both Eva and Gideon to be more tollerant of one anothers' foibles. 

Chapter 23.

Hope I'm not jumping the gun on posting favorite lines, but I've got to be off to a class shortly and I love this line when Gideon comes in to collect Eva: "Wow," I breathed, entranced. "You are SO getting laid tonight." I do enjoy it when Eva is playful like this.

I like both Nrock's and Julie's lines, but the one I really love is

"It WAS your ring. It's mine now."

These are the sections that really popped out to me in chapter 23   :)

I’d never seen him look so gorgeous. “Wow† “You are so getting laid tonight† “Does that mean I can skip zipping you up† “Does that mean we can skip going to this thing† “Not a chance, angel. I’m showing off my wife tonight† “No one know that I’m your wife† “I know it† “And soon—really soon—the world will know itâ€

Eva to Gideon’s Mom...After I confronted you last time, you didn't ask Gideon about what happened. “Hey, son, your crazy girlfriend told me this crazy story† “I can’t figure out why you didn't ask him.  I don’t suppose you’d want to explain?  “F*ck you† “Yeah, I didn't think you wouldâ€

Of course this chapter the last chapter has set us up for the next book I think.  Eva and Cary are going to San Diego, Gideon’s mother threatening Eva, Deanna still hanging around, Anne lurking in the shadows, still have the mob connection to the murder case and the bracelet mystery, the video that Sam has made on Eva that may go on the market, still have Brett hanging around chasing Eva, and the aftermath of Corinne overdose and Giroux still here. Did I forget anything??   :(   :(

:

I’d never seen him look so gorgeous. “Wow† “You are so getting laid tonight† “Does that mean I can skip zipping you up† “Does that mean we can skip going to this thing† “Not a chance, angel. I’m showing off my wife tonight† “No one know that I’m your wife† “I know it† “And soon—really soon—the world will know itâ€

Eva to Gideon’s Mom...After I confronted you last time, you didn't ask Gideon about what happened. “Hey, son, your crazy girlfriend told me this crazy story† “I can’t figure out why you didn't ask him.  I don’t suppose you’d want to explain?  “F*ck you† “Yeah, I didn't think you wouldâ€

Of course this chapter the last chapter has set us up for the next book I think.  Eva and Cary are going to San Diego, Gideon’s mother threatening Eva, Deanna still hanging around, Anne lurking in the shadows, still have the mob connection to the murder case and the bracelet mystery, the video that Sam has made on Eva that may go on the market, still have Brett hanging around chasing Eva, and the aftermath of Corinne overdose and Giroux still here. Did I forget anything??   :(   :(

:

I think you covered it. Well there is the Monica and Victor issue.

:

I think you covered it. Well there is the Monica and Victor issue.

Dang I knew I would forget someone or something!!  :)