Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished another read of EWY ...... and once more really mad at Eva's attitude to Brett.  Hard to justify her thoughts when she is so totally entwined with Gideon.  Sure it was a great sex at the time and his music might turn her on, she should have shut down his advances totally.  And WTF.....  why does she text smiley face to him.  

And her Mother !!!!  they should have told her they eloped because they wanted their wedding to private and special with none of her drama, but they will be happy to also have a big public wedding but after all her stalking crap enough is enough !    

OK I'm done for today  LOL   

Hi Fsumom,

I read your posting and I can see where you are coming from.  I was thinking of the alternate scenario and could you just imagine Eva telling Monica that she eloped?  Holy cow...the drama that would ensue!!!  Eva couldn't seem to broach any subject with her mother that her mother didn't want to deal with.  Monica would always control the situation with her tears and completely over-the-top reactions.

On this one, I am glad that Eva kept the entire situation private.  Her wedding was just for her and Gideon and absolutely no one else.  Something tells me that if she had said something to her mother, she would have been hearing about how Eva did her mother "wrong" by running away and eloping.  :)

You know I've just finished re-reading for like the 10th time and I was exactly the same. The whole Brett thing was really annoying me. But then I wonder if it seems worse because we are actually in Eva's head? I love my husband more than words but there are men who are my exes that to some extent still make me go weak at the knees or who I still feel that slight spark with! But then I never would entertain being friends with them, especially if I thought they felt they had a chance with me as Brett clearly does with Eva. I sometimes get angry with Eva when reading it and then other times I do kind of sympathise does that make sense?!

Mind you if Gideon is half as hot as Mr Cavill there is no chance in h.ell I would even glance at another man!!

Hi Whiteybitey,

I agree.  Eva is definitely playing with fire here.  I just wonder what is going to happen next.  Only a few more months (fingers crossed here) and we will get some answers...ok, ok, wishfull thinking but at least we will have some snippets! :)

I don't get the whole Brett thing either.  Makes no sense to me.  She is totally committed to Gideon.  Or perhaps in the back of her head she wants Gideon to see Brett as her Corinne?  Honestly, Sylvia needs to fix these two story lines because I think most of us are bored with Corinne already and the thing with Brett makes no sense.  Eva is way too jealous a person to deal with a rock star. Groupies all over the place?  Seriously.

What I also don't get is why she didn't just tell her mother and father she was married after they got back. Both of them liked and approved of Gideon.  My husband and I eloped and as soon as we got home, we called our parents.  Why is Eva dragging it out?  Certainly isn't Gideon's idea.  Put the ring on.  Call Monica and Victor.  End of.

Hi GLH,

Maybe Sylvia has dealt with Corinne and we just don't know about it yet...Maybe her stay in the psychiatric ward of the hospital will become a more permanent one?  Or maybe they will eventually transfer her to another hospital in France where she can receive specialized treatment "En Francais"...:)

I think the only reason Eva didn't tell her mother is because they were arguing.  Eva didn't want her mother to think she didn't include her out of spite.  I still think the marriage is going to be leaked early in Captivated by Deanna. 

I hope that the marriage remains a secret only to be shared by Gideon and Eva.  It would really be just something only for these two.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that Gideon and Eva have a secret between the two of them that is good.  I think they need more things like this; just for the two of them.  :)

we have more Thunder and Lightning and rain today, and I have the company BBQ tomorrow which I organise every year, can you send some sun for tomorrow please.

Don't know if you saw it but I shared a picture on my FB page last night of Edinburgh in the lightning storm on Tuesday night, it really is spectacular, now stop hogging the sun Gabri and send some over please :)

Hi Sheens

I saw it and thought WOW!! so the pic was taken live, and not photoshopped?  AMAZING!! wasn't being under such a 

thunderstorm a litle scary, though?

As for the sun, I'm going to try my very best!! I'm really fed up with this never-ending heat wave and would kill for some heavy rain!!!

Hi Whiteybitey,

I agree.  Eva is definitely playing with fire here.  I just wonder what is going to happen next.  Only a few more months (fingers crossed here) and we will get some answers...ok, ok, wishfull thinking but at least we will have some snippets! :)

yes, fingers crossed it will be out soon :)

Hi Sheens

I saw it and thought WOW!! so the pic was taken live, and not photoshopped?  AMAZING!! wasn't being under such a 

thunderstorm a litle scary, though?

As for the sun, I'm going to try my very best!! I'm really fed up with this never-ending heat wave and would kill for some heavy rain!!!

Yes it was taken live, we had more last night and a house was even set on fire with it last night, we have not had it this bad for such a long time.  I love the Thunder and Lightening well when I am in the house that is LOL.

We are still very warm and humid but would like some sun so anything you can do would be great LOL :)

I agree.  The Brett/Eva thing makes me crazy.  Eva feels guilty when she walks past Gideon's apartment but then she sends him a happy face message.  Why?  She sends so many mixed messages and then lectures Gideon to cut ties with Corinne.  It drives me crazy but I'm sure Sylvia has the story arc going somewhere that will be interesting.

You know this stuff is part of why I'm always defending Brett - Eva is always jerking him around (okay, call it sending mixed messages) from the first time she kissed him back to accepting dates to sending little smiley faces. No wonder Brett keeps trying. I adore Eva, but she and Gideon are both at fault in their dealings with past lovers. I know they have their reasons, but it does make me have a little bit of sympathy even for Corinne. Of course Corinne is in a whole other category from Brett.

You know this stuff is part of why I'm always defending Brett - Eva is always jerking him around (okay, call it sending mixed messages) from the first time she kissed him back to accepting dates to sending little smiley faces. No wonder Brett keeps trying. I adore Eva, but she and Gideon are both at fault in their dealings with past lovers. I know they have their reasons, but it does make me have a little bit of sympathy even for Corinne. Of course Corinne is in a whole other category from Brett.

I see your point but I think that Brett has a bad boy streak and there is something we don't know about him yet.  Oh darn I swore I wasn't going to discuss Brett until I read Captivated.  Can't resist though. 

I see your point but I think that Brett has a bad boy streak and there is something we don't know about him yet.  Oh darn I swore I wasn't going to discuss Brett until I read Captivated.  Can't resist though.

I said the same about Brett - just couldn't resist! Of course a few ( I hope) months I may be ducking and saying "Who me?I don't know anyone named Brett." :)

OMG this is hot!!!!!!

46479_570913892949687_226844235_n.jpg

OK Ladies, I'm officially dead and you can put me in the R.I.P.list of our game 'Kill off a Character'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Ladies, I'm officially dead and you can put me in the R.I.P.list of our game 'Kill off a Character'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabri you are so so funny!!  This pic reminds me when Gideon followed Eva to her room in his penthouse and he put his hands above the door to wait for her to come back out, when she gave him the key on the key fob.  You remember???

gabri you are so so funny!!  This pic reminds me when Gideon followed Eva to her room in his penthouse and he put his hands above the door to wait for her to come back out, when she gave him the key on the key fob.  You remember???

Hey Barbara

You are so right there. What a vision that would be.

IAs Mr Big would say: absof**kinglutely!!! :D

I sooo loved Eva's claim to her right to personal space in their relationship.