Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this news is already out.  Eva has been well-photographed and identified by the press by name and as "the significant woman in Gideon's life."  And she was outed as the inspiration for "Golden" at a press event, while standing next to Brett.  In fact, she was briefly interviewed on camera about it!  We know that Deanna (at least) covered that event and knows who Eva is.  So if it's not hit the news yet, it surely will.

(For such a private person, Eva handles all this publicity with good grace. I would not be so generous.)

Hi Sarah--

You are absolutely right about everyone knowing about Eva.  But the s ex tape being released would take a relationship with Gideon to the sleezy side.  Not good for his PR at all.

Hi Sarah--

You are absolutely right about everyone knowing about Eva.  But the s ex tape being released would take a relationship with Gideon to the sleezy side.  Not good for his PR at all.

I just can't believe that Sylvia would have the tape released for public viewing.  It wouldn't fit with where I think the story is going.  Hopefully we will know in a few months.

I'm thinking Gideon can control the situation somehow.  After all, he managed Nathan!

I am hoping so.  I agree that Sylvia really wouldn't let that happen if what she says about Eva getting her act together.  But I still think Brett knows about the tape.  If he were really interested in Eva in a good way, it would not have been 4 years since he found her.

I think this news is already out.  Eva has been well-photographed and identified by the press by name and as "the significant woman in Gideon's life."  And she was outed as the inspiration for "Golden" at a press event, while standing next to Brett.  In fact, she was briefly interviewed on camera about it!  We know that Deanna (at least) covered that event and knows who Eva is.  So if it's not hit the news yet, it surely will.

(For such a private person, Eva handles all this publicity with good grace. I would not be so generous.)

Hi Sarah,

Do you think that the press is already aware of the "se* tape"?  Is the press just setting up the ground work for a "breaking news story" or do you think that the press smells that something is up and that they are continuing to dig because they can feel a newsworthy story in there?  What does everyone think?

I am hoping so.  I agree that Sylvia really wouldn't let that happen if what she says about Eva getting her act together.  But I still think Brett knows about the tape.  If he were really interested in Eva in a good way, it would not have been 4 years since he found her.

Fair point GLH, well made. 

Hi Sarah--

Hi GLH,

I read your posting and I was wondering how would the release of a se* tape (of Eva...) be sleezy for Gideon?  I think that if anything what could make it potentially sleezy would be if Gideon were the one with Eva and not Eva with someone else.  Given that Gideon is such a public figure and has thus far a really good reputation with the press, the general public would alligning their sympathies with Gideon and not casting dispersions on Gideon.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?