Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know who actually got the parts yet?

Nothing yet-but Bomer and Biedel are the faves. Somerholder (sp?) is definitely out-fine by me, he's kind of snakey, sneaky looking. A lot of the reports say it's between Cavill and Bomer. I think Bomer's a better CG than GC.

Nothing yet-but Bomer and Biedel are the faves. Somerholder (sp?) is definitely out-fine by me, he's kind of snakey, sneaky looking. A lot of the reports say it's between Cavill and Bomer. I think Bomer's a better CG than GC.

As far as looks go I think Alexis Bleidel makes for a perfect Anastasia Steele...

I can't see Henry as Christian at all, I guess because in my heart he is Gideon!!  We have all made him OUR Gideon!!   :)

I don't know.  Actors like to have different types of roles on their resume so it is possible that Gideon might appeal to him.  If they start filming after book 5 it might be between other roles.  If the series is an eight or 10 week series (for each book) they can manage the filming in between his other roles.

I agree that Alexis Bledel looks like a perfect Anastasia . . . except I just don't see her as 22 years old anymore.  And not just any 22-year-old, but a very innocent, naive 22-year-old.  Right after Gilmore Girls she would have been perfect (in my opinion) but she's about to turn 32 and I'm not sure she's perfect for the part anymore.  That said, I've enjoyed the fan videos starring her.  We'll see!

Here is what I am thinking, though.  If Henry is now being a major film star, would he even consider anything for TV?  If not, then I would love to see him as CG.  I think it will be a big deal for any career.  As for Ana, there seem to be a lot of ingenues in Hollywood who I know nothing about but seem to be in magazines I see when I get my hair done.  I don't think it is a demanding role where CG is.  

Here is what I am thinking, though.  If Henry is now being a major film star, would he even consider anything for TV?  If not, then I would love to see him as CG.  I think it will be a big deal for any career.  As for Ana, there seem to be a lot of ingenues in Hollywood who I know nothing about but seem to be in magazines I see when I get my hair done.  I don't think it is a demanding role where CG is.  

Hi GLH,

I was thinking about this whole Fifty Shades of Grey and Crossfire series and I was wondering; would HC consider taking either role because of the very graphic se*ual nature of these roles?  Could HC or any other well known actor take a role like this without worrying about being "type cast"?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?