Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to the audio book version of BTY today while cleaning house. I noticed something new in the description of the guy (Daniel) at the poolside bar in Vegas. (or I think it was that character... I may have to re listen to that part of the book) It seems as if he may be of Russian heritage. He had blonde hair and a soft accent. I'm curious if he has ties to the moffia / mob in EWY, but we didn't realize it at the time? Maybe he was a scout for the kidnapping ring? (maybe I'm overthinking it as I just watched the movie "Taken" recently)

When we get the definite publication date I think we should start the chapter a day reread project to boost our spirits what duz everyone think??

When we get the definite publication date I think we should start the chapter a day reread project to boost our spirits what duz everyone think??

Sounds like a plan.

Hi Sscrph,

I just wanted to clarify with you; are we going to start at the very beginning with Bared To You or are we starting with the third book?  Your clarification would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  :)

I was listening to the audio book version of BTY today while cleaning house. I noticed something new in the description of the guy (Daniel) at the poolside bar in Vegas. (or I think it was that character... I may have to re listen to that part of the book) It seems as if he may be of Russian heritage. He had blonde hair and a soft accent. I'm curious if he has ties to the moffia / mob in EWY, but we didn't realize it at the time? Maybe he was a scout for the kidnapping ring? (maybe I'm overthinking it as I just watched the movie "Taken" recently)

Hi Peachies,

Is Daniel described that way in the book as well, or is there a difference between the paper books and the audio books?  I have often wondered if what is written on paper is translated in the exact same way in an audio book?  Do you or any of the ladies know?

Hi Peachies,

Is Daniel described that way in the book as well, or is there a difference between the paper books and the audio books?  I have often wondered if what is written on paper is translated in the exact same way in an audio book?  Do you or any of the ladies know?

I've looked and listened about Daniel . Daniel at the poolside in Vegas is be described in RIY.

He smiled, revealing perfectly white but slightly crooked teeth. He extended his hand to me, a movement that brought my attention to his nicely defined arms. “Daniel.â€

Daniel had an interesting tattoo written in a foreign language on his right biceps, and I admire it. He wasn't traditionally good-looking, but he has confidence and poise, two things I found more attractive in a man than just his physical features

The. Language of the tattoo isn't said to be Russian it could be anything .

The blonde hair and soft accent I can't seem to find in the book or even the audible version that I have from amazon .

But ladies if you can find it I happy to be proved wrong .

But I don't think this Daniel is Russian mafia

I don't think Daniel is part of the Russia Mafia at this point in the story no one knew that Gideon was going to kill Nathan.  In fact, I believe Gideon felt that not giving into Nathan's blackmail was going to make him go away.  It wasn't until Nathan put Cary in the hospital that Gideon realized how demented Nathan really was and how much danger Eva was in.

Hi Sscrph,

I just wanted to clarify with you; are we going to start at the very beginning with Bared To You or are we starting with the third book?  Your clarification would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  :)

If it is a long wait then of course all three but if it is not that long of a time frame then just Entwined although we can ask what the other members would like to do...

I don't think Daniel is part of the Russia Mafia at this point in the story no one knew that Gideon was going to kill Nathan.  In fact, I believe Gideon felt that not giving into Nathan's blackmail was going to make him go away.  It wasn't until Nathan put Cary in the hospital that Gideon realized how demented Nathan really was and how much danger Eva was in.

Totally agree Sharon being in such close proximity to Eva and seeing her interact with other males in her life certainly pushed Nathan over the edge...

There are two Daniels in the Crossfire series so far.  Daniel #1 who works at Crosstrainer and the Danile #2 in Vegas who tried to hit on Eva.....which

Daniel?    I am up for the chapter reread...but don't we have one already started?    This topic is titled Entwined with you Chapter discussion (contains spoilers)

There are two Daniels in the Crossfire series so far.  Daniel #1 who works at Crosstrainer and the Danile #2 in Vegas who tried to hit on Eva.....which

Daniel?    I am up for the chapter reread...but don't we have one already started?    This topic is titled Entwined with you Chapter discussion (contains spoilers)

That was the first reread when the book was first published this reread would be closer to the release of CBY in case any of us missed anything!!! LOL. :). :)

I've looked and listened about Daniel . Daniel at the poolside in Vegas is be described in RIY.

He smiled, revealing perfectly white but slightly crooked teeth. He extended his hand to me, a movement that brought my attention to his nicely defined arms. “Daniel.â€

Daniel had an interesting tattoo written in a foreign language on his right biceps, and I admire it. He wasn't traditionally good-looking, but he has confidence and poise, two things I found more attractive in a man than just his physical features

The. Language of the tattoo isn't said to be Russian it could be anything .

The blonde hair and soft accent I can't seem to find in the book or even the audible version that I have from amazon .

But ladies if you can find it I happy to be proved wrong .

But I don't think this Daniel is Russian mafia

Hi ShazScott,

Thanks for taking the time to look up that part in the book.  It was my understanding as well, that Daniel accent wasn't identified one way or another.  I think that it is simply a case of "waiting...itis" (an inflammation of the waiting gene...just kidding).  At this rate, there isn't going to be a character who won't be accused of something or other, or will have colluded with someone or other, or run off with someone or other.  :)

Hi Sharon,

Was theory based on Nathan's this pre-Crossfire visit or post-Crossfire visit to Gideon? 

If it is a long wait then of course all three but if it is not that long of a time frame then just Entwined although we can ask what the other members would like to do...

Hi Sscrph,

When would you like to beginning the Crossfire Series tutorial? ;)  If we start soon, we might be able to do all three books with time to spare.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi Sscrph,

When would you like to beginning the Crossfire Series tutorial? ;)  If we start soon, we might be able to do all three books with time to spare.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Fine with me!!! Sounds like we need to stay on topic and keep ourselves occupied in case the wait will be long. I'm totally ready for MORE GidEva and the other books just aren't cuttin it!!