Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Eva wants Elizabeth involved in planning her wedding.  To me, until and unless that woman makes things right with Gideon, Eva will be very cool.  I don't blame her.  What right does Lizzy have to be involved in the most important night in Gideon's life when she cannot acknowledge her role in his problems?  Sorry, she's lucky to be invited.

Let Monica have her fun.  I really don't think Eva cares.  Monica is not a bad person.  We don't know much about her but I kind of feel she didn't have it as good as it looks.  I hope she enjoys this wedding stuff.  She may be over protective and hovering but I get it.  I hope Sylvia lets us know more about Monica.  There is a huge story there.

Hi GLH, I agree.  Elizabeth needs to make things right with son and until that happens, I don't see any of the parties uniting. 

I can hardly wait to hear what Monica's story is.  I bet it is going to big one "whopper" of a story....ok, how many more months until the next book is released?  :)

What do you ladies think of the wedding?pe the book is coming soon... 

I think if anyone finds out that Eve and Gideon are already married that there might be no NY wedding will come.

Most people are talking about the 10th floor where Eva and Gideon had sex.

This is the  floor that get renovated.

I think this is the 9th floor and not the 10th.

In my e-book it is also  9th floor (page 170) :)

I can not wait for book 4

PS to my previous post : And if MommyCa won't tolerate LIZZY you can be sure Gideon won't either. There is no way he's gonna let his mommy ruin this day for his ANGEL!!

Hi Sscrph,

I think I would disagree with that just a little bit.  Although Gideon is "cool" towards his mother, I don't think that Gideon would openly oppose his mother in front of anyone (except for Eva-maybe).  I think that Gideon would find a way to smooth things over with Monica and allow his mother to attend the wedding festivities.

I am not sure that Monica has a better standing in Gideon's eyes.  She certainly won't ever win "Mother Of The Year" either.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I agree completely GLH! This will be done w/ Monica, Cary , Eva and Gideon for sure. You're right that Eva won't want anything to do w/ Elizabeth until she comes clean and starts believing Gideon. Seriously, I hope she does b/c then Gideon and Eva could be really happy once that happens,no?

I can't wait for her gown description! And Victor walking her down the aisle <<sniff sniff>> ;)

I def think that Cary will be in the bridal party, but maybe as a groomsman, w/ Arnoldo and probably CV JR ( how could he not include him, what a scandal that would be!). And Eva will have Ireland (yay! love her!) Megumi and Marks sis in law...sorry..forgetting her name now. But, usually you have REALLY close friend/family in a bridal party....and Idk if megumi and the sis in law are really good friends....but they would fill the space.

I'd say the wedding could be held in two months time. You gotta give at least a month notice for people to receive the invite and respond. Then the rest of the time the gown will be custom made and everything put together for the venue. It could totally be done...especially if you have money.

Ugh...the wait is killing me. I want to know what's up w/ Deanna (is she honestly ok and nice? is she hanging out w/ the Rossi bro now? lol), Corrine and Anne to go away. Magdalena could become a good friend of Eva's maybe. Gideon liked her enough to continue being friends w/ her. I wonder if he ever knew how she really felt about him though.

Alright, I've rambled enough.

What do you ladies think of the wedding?

Hi Nathalia,

Who is the Rossi brother please?  I don't recall there being a character with name in the series?  Or is it another character from another series?  Thanks in advance.  :)

Can some one please tell me the chapter when Eva has her new hair cut and Gideon sees it for the first time i think it was in the elevator..or can someone described what it looked like.. I just got my long hair cut last week and I just remembered she did the same LoL. ..

She has bangs and its shoulder length with long layers ; it is described as sexy, urban sophisticate... Hope that helps!!

I think if anyone finds out that Eve and Gideon are already married that there might be no NY wedding will come.

Most people are talking about the 10th floor where Eva and Gideon had sex.

This is the  floor that get renovated.

I think this is the 9th floor and not the 10th.

In my e-book it is also  9th floor (page 170) :)

I can not wait for book 4

Per my Nook e book, paperback and audio "The elevator car slowed to a stop on the tenth floor and the doors opened to the high-pitched whirring sound of power tools and the rhythmic banging of hammers."

Per my Nook e book, paperback and audio "The elevator car slowed to a stop on the tenth floor and the doors opened to the high-pitched whirring sound of poser tools and the rhythmic banging of hammers."

That is strange in my Dutch e-book it is the 9th floor.

Maybe wrong translated:)

Thanks  Sharonm for the response, now I understand why everyone is talking about the 10th floor...

That is strange in my Dutch e-book it is the 9th floor.

Maybe wrong translated:)

Thanks  Sharonm for the response, now I understand why everyone is talking about the 10th floor...

You're right it must be a proof reading error after the translation.  When I talked to Sylvia she said she hadn't thought about Eva getting the 10th floor for offices.  We will see how it turns out when she actually writes the book.

You're right it must be a proof reading error after the translation.  When I talked to Sylvia she said she hadn't thought about Eva getting the 10th floor for offices.  We will see how it turns out when she actually writes the book.

Thanks...

I've looked and listened about Daniel . Daniel at the poolside in Vegas is be described in RIY.

He smiled, revealing perfectly white but slightly crooked teeth. He extended his hand to me, a movement that brought my attention to his nicely defined arms. “Daniel.â€

Daniel had an interesting tattoo written in a foreign language on his right biceps, and I admire it. He wasn't traditionally good-looking, but he has confidence and poise, two things I found more attractive in a man than just his physical features

The. Language of the tattoo isn't said to be Russian it could be anything .

The blonde hair and soft accent I can't seem to find in the book or even the audible version that I have from amazon .

But ladies if you can find it I happy to be proved wrong .

But I don't think this Daniel is Russian mafia

I know it's late to be responding to the Daniel - Russian Mafia speculations, but I've been off list for a while and just got caught up on back posts. One thing occurred to me is that when G&E are arguing about Gideon keeping a guard on Eva, Eva says that Daniel wasn't a threat and Gideon says, "that's debatable". Gideon seems to investigate practically anyone who has the slightest contact with Eva, so he might have gotten a report about Daniel having some unsavory (mafia) connections. Or once Eva got on Daniels radar, maybe he investigated her and felt she had possibilities for some scheme back in NY. And don't you picture the mysterious tattoo as Cyrillic letters?

Anyway, that's my little tidbit since we're mostly grasping at straws while we're waiting. I dont think i really believe it, but it's fun to see how you can find evidence for almost any theory!

I know it's late to be responding to the Daniel - Russian Mafia speculations, but I've been off list for a while and just got caught up on back posts. One thing occurred to me is that when G&E are arguing about Gideon keeping a guard on Eva, Eva says that Daniel wasn't a threat and Gideon says, "that's debatable". Gideon seems to investigate practically anyone who has the slightest contact with Eva, so he might have gotten a report about Daniel having some unsavory (mafia) connections. Or once Eva got on Daniels radar, maybe he investigated her and felt she had possibilities for some scheme back in NY. And don't you picture the mysterious tattoo as Cyrillic letters?

Anyway, that's my little tidbit since we're mostly grasping at straws while we're waiting. I dont think i really believe it, but it's fun to see how you can find evidence for almost any theory!

Hi Nrock,

I read your posting and I was wondering if you could please clarify something for me please; what are Cyrillic letters?  Thanks in advance.  :)