SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me what chapter it is when Deanna is telling Eva about going to the hotel with Gideon "but we weren't even finished and he answered the phone in the middle and told me i could go."I feel like he didn't screw her, she was one he just wanted to get off..

End of chapter 7.

Can someone tell me what chapter it is when Deanna is telling Eva about going to the hotel with Gideon "but we weren't even finished and he answered the phone in the middle and told me i could go."I feel like he didn't screw her, she was one he just wanted to get off..

In the middle of Chapt.2(pg.21) Eva asks him if Deanna was one of the girls he scre#$d, and he says "Once."

Chapter 7 page 93

Hi Paulatim!

I think the reason Brett is still in the picture is subconsciously, Eva is punishing Gideon for Corrine.

When Corrine had come back, she clearly was in love with Gideon and had an agenda -- getting back together with him. But Gideon thought (idiot!) is was possible for him to simply stay friends. Eva told Gideon, the night she met Corrine, that Gideon needed to nip Corrine's hopes in the bud and start weaning Corrine off, because it wasn't appropriate for Corrine to be involved with Gideon under the circumstances.

So what's Eva doing now -- idiot herself right now? Trying to prove she can be "just friends" with an ex (Brett) who clearly is in love with her and clearly has an agenda to get her back. Simply having contact with Brett is sending the poor guy mixed messages -- the exact same thing Gideon was guilty of with Corrine.

And what's the deal with taking Brett to Tableau One for dinner? That part of the story infuriated me, because it clearly was "payback time" for Gideon's first "date" with the Corrine weeks before.

I say "infuriate" in a good way -- I thought it was an excellent plot twist. The characters are supposed to make me feel different emotions, including anger. And there were so many different psychological levels going on. Sylvia did an outstanding job, I think, by keeping Brett in the story.

I loved how Gideon sent Arnoldo to babysit Brett and Eva AND that Bretteva both realized it. LOL

Thanks ladies!! Who else thinks Gideon is going to go with with Eva to SD?? And if that was Ann Lucas how did she no Deanna even slept with him??

He'd better go with her!

Anne Lucas probably came up with some sort of witch's spell so she could tell who all had sex w/Gid.

Hi Shycharn! 

I am so glad that you are posting!  Did you know where in the book that Eva figured out that Anne Lucas was treating Corinne or are we in the speculation stage? 

The Russian mob and Megumi?  Holy cow!!!  I hope not!!!  She deserves better than that!  Do you think that maybe Corinne maybe too broken to deal with a confrontation or do you think that seeing Gideon will cause her to snap altogether?  Do you think that someone at the hospial that night will tell Corinne that Gideon stopped by?

Hi GiGi at the end of the book after Anne Lucas confronts Eva & Eva is talking to Gideon that's when she puts it together that Anne is treating Corinne.

You must have smaller print in your book-mine's on pg.103

Hey-you need shoes to go with your smashing dress? :D

Nope it's the same page in the book.. I'm on the iPad right now..!! I have the book,the iPad,on my iPhone and audible..!!

Lol.. That's Mrs Eva Lauren Tramell Reyes Cross.. Aka Scarlett Johansson :)

Thanks ladies!! Who else thinks Gideon is going to go with with Eva to SD?? And if that was Ann Lucas how did she no Deanna even slept with him??

He used Deanne so Anne would leave him alone one night at an event.!

Nope it's the same page in the book.. I'm on the iPad right now..!! I have the book,the iPad,on my iPhone and audible..!!

Lol.. That's Mrs Eva Lauren Tramell Reyes Cross.. Aka Scarlett Johansson :)

Well she's certainly got the figure I picture Eva having! :o