SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

You know if Stanton gets pinned for Nathan's murder Monica will be able to get back with Victor. I don't think that will happen because of the Russian involvement, but you never know.

Actually I like Monica and Stanton together and I don't want them to break up . I'd like to see Victor with a career woman that is all heart like his daughter and of course beautiful so Monica can seeth with jealousy!! LOL He needs to give it back to her big time!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But for how much longer will that phone be necessary since soon they will announce their engagement.

I just hope there's no twist on the twist because like I said earlier today... idk how I could survive that!

When Eva changed her phone Mommyca had no way of tracking her, And then when Mommyca saw Nathan outside the crossfire she almost passed out..!! Then the attack on Cary more than likely put the icing on the cake so they placed the bugs in Eva's belongings..!........

Oh wait one was in her Rolex she got a as graduation gift..! So the bugs were probably already there just not being used, after the attack on Cary or maybe after Mommyca saw Nathan at the crossfire the receiver was turned on to trace Eva so everyone knew where she was.!!

Let me think about this some more..!!

Mrs C. LUV LUV MommyCa!! :) :)

Tatiana is a hot topic of discussion today too -- is she the one who leaked to Deanna those half-truths about Gideon clocking that Ian guy in Eva's apartment? Tatiana wasn't in on the orgy herself, but she could have found out about it during pillow talk with Cary.

Sure she is...! My thing is why the change all of a sudden with tatt..! In the end of RIY she was friendly with Eva, "honey I'm home" (Eva says) tatt comes out Cary's room "hi honey, take care of him for me" so why the attitude now..!? Eva has been nothing but friendly to her..!

Actually I like Monica and Stanton together and I don't want them to break up . I'd like to see Victor with a career woman that is all heart like his daughter and of course beautiful so Monica can seeth with jealousy!! LOL He needs to give it back to her big time!!

He needs to extinguish that torch for the vortex(Monica ). He deserves to find happiness.

But for how much longer will that phone be necessary since soon they will announce their engagement.

I just hope there's no twist on the twist because like I said earlier today... idk how I could survive that!

Phooey-didn't think of that.

I'm hoping that just maybe, when Gid took her phone with him after it died when they were watching the Mag/Jr. show, that he put a tracking device in it.

Hi Jennpenn926,

I don’t think that Graves is pulling for Eva and Gideon either. I think that she is keeping her suspects close to her so she can keep tabs on them and maybe someone might slip and provide some incriminating evidence to her. I also think that if Graves found a shred of evidence against Gideon, she would haul his behind down to the grey bar motel faster than he could whistle Dixie! What do you think? What does everyone else think?

Yeah I definitely think Graves would go after Gideon if she had the evidence to arrest him. But I also think that she isn't too broken hearted that a pedophile and mob d.ouche are dead and Gideon is getting away with it. The only thing I bet she doesn't like is someone planting evidence and she has no way of knowing if it going to come back and haunt everyone. Since no one seems to know who it was. Although I think it was Clancy.

I agree..!

Monica could've done it

Oops i meant Mommyca LOL

Eva left her purse with the secretary when she lunched with Stanton.

Maybe Eva left her purse in the car when she went to Krav Maga...

All good possibilities.

You know, for someone who's so 'fragile' and all that stuff, Mommyca is quite a schemer.

All good possibilities.

You know, for someone who's so 'fragile' and all that stuff, Mommyca is quite a schemer.

When Gideon spoke to her after Victors call, he actually said he thought she was stronger than you think to Eva. Monica loves everything to revolve around her. A drama queen.

I couldn't see Nathan ever turning Eva over to sex traffickers. The mere thought of another man touching her triggered his crazy bad enough to go postal on Cary. That pervert considered Eva to be some sort of private sexual property of his.

Thus I think the Russia truly was framed -- he had nothing to do whatsoever with Nathan, but someone set him up by planting evidence connected to Nathan (the bracelet plus copies of some of the recent stalker photos Nathan had taken of Eva, just like the pictures found in his hotel room along with his dead body.)

Whoever it was -- Angus with his past history working for the British foreign spy agency, Clancy with his brother working for the FBI -- either man (or both cooperating together) had the means to get inside information about the Russian Mafia.

Totally agree with everything ypu say about Nathan.

I don't think that Angus has anything to do with the cover up though. He knows Gideon is worried about it and investigating it. He wouldn't sit back and say nothing - Angus knows that Gideon has enough problems in his life, he wouldn't leave him worried about something so serious! !