SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

I love his eyes Julie!!

I'm actually dating a guy who's part British, his grandfather's eyes are that blue but unfortunately for me he didn't get those gorgeous blue eyes :(

I'm a sucker for blue eyes lol

The one thing every guy I've ever been serious about has had in common is that all have had blue eyes. I've always been a sucker for blue eyes.

I did once develop a terrible college crush on some guy who had the most amazing green eyes. But he liked me only as a friend ;(

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Mrs. C mentioned SD said in a twitter Q&A that snapshots and snippets are forthcoming. She also said that the fourth book should be out by the end of this year. Lastly someone asked about Gideon's sex swing fantasy and she said "it's coming true at some point"

No way!!!! Sex swing?!!! HAH!!!! Take that Mr. and Mrs. Christian Grey!

Like Mrs. C mentioned SD said in a twitter Q&A that snapshots and snippets are forthcoming. She also said that the fourth book should be out by the end of this year. Lastly someone asked about Gideon's sex swing fantasy and she said "it's coming true at some point"

Can't wait and I hope the some point is Book 4 please!!!!

No way!!!! Sex swing?!!! HAH!!!! Take that Mr. and Mrs. Christian Grey!

LOL YES!!!!! And I hope it's red!

The one thing every guy I've ever been serious about has had in common is that all have had blue eyes. I've always been a sucker for blue eyes.

I did once develop a terrible college crush on some guy who had the most amazing green eyes. But he liked me only as a friend ;(

If they aren't blue then it's a no go lol

Please tell us more, when you get a chance :-)

It was Mrs C that made the post originally I was just trying to figure out when she had heard it from Sylvia, sorry to confuse people :(

My husbands eyes were ice blue. :D That's what attracted him to me.

My husbands are blue also

I think I need help in the twitter field, I am following SD but I have not seen that mention, can anyone let me know when this was 

cheers 

sheens xx

I think I need help in the twitter field, I am following SD but I have not seen that mention, can anyone let me know when this was

cheers

sheens xx

Hey sheens!

So her Q&A happened about ten hours ago so just go to her page and you'll see her answering questions. Since she has so many followers her twitter is divided into two. No replies and all. Right before you see all her tweets you'll see the option to switch between the two.

The option looks like this Tweets: All/ No replies.

Just click Alll and you'll see all of her replies. To see the questions people asked just click on her response

and above you'll see what the person asked! Hope this helps. Also that's a mini guide to seeing it on a desktop. On an iPad or mobile device it shows everything, but on a desktop version twitter divides it into two when a person has a substantial amount of followers.

Hey sheens!

So her Q&A happened about ten hours ago so just go to her page and you'll see her answering questions. Since she has so many followers her twitter is divided into two. No replies and all. Right before you see all her tweets you'll see the option to switch between the two.

Just click Alll and you'll see all of her replies. To see the questions people asked just click on her response

and above you'll see what the person asked! Hope this helps. Also that's a mini guide to seeing it on a desktop. On an iPad or mobile device it shows everything, but on a desktop version twitter divides it into two when a person has a substantial amount of followers.

Thanks Honey, will have a look over the weekend, off to see Henry now in Man of Steel, yes it is finishing time here in the UK, Yipeeeee :D

Hey sheens!

Thanks I found them!!

I think that if Tatiana and Trey ever met then the fur would fly indeed!!  I don't think that for one moment, Tatiana would be interested in sharing Cary with ANYONE!!  She has become quite rude and is constantly testing her boundaries with Eva, Gideon and Cary.  I suspect that if anyone is looking for drama, they may get it with these two in the next book.  What do you think? 

I was actually surprised at how rude and disrespectful Tatiana was. When Cary and Tatiana showed up at the apartment and Gideon and Eva were eating pizza,Tatiana saw Gideon and flashed him a come-hither smile. Then the following morning, Tatiana was walking around the apartment butt naked, I love that Eva confronts her. And I really like the part where Eva walks into the kitchen and sees Gideon leaning back into the counter, leisurely drinking his coffee. He wore a black suit and pale grey tie and look unbearably handsome. Ava asks "enjoy the show?" Ava hated that he saw another woman naked and not just any woman, but a model with the lean, willowy body type he'd been known to prefer. He lifted one shoulder in a careless shrug, "Not especially."  "You like 'em tall and skinny." Gideon set his left hand over mine. The rubies on his wedding band sparkled in the bright kitchen lights.  "Last I checked, the wife I can't resist was petite and voluptuous, Spectacularly so."  I LOVE this part, I can just picture our Sexy Gideon standing there all nonchalantly in his gorgeous suit......Yummmmy! 

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone!!

Welcome to all the new forum members... You all were busy last night took me forever to catch up :)

Hey Nrock,

When I signed up I thought I could start posting immediately too!!

The I read that I had to wait to be validated.. It took a few days which felt like forever!

In my status I even put "what does a girl have to do to finally post around here!!" A days later I was validated lol

Now I'm in obsessed with the forum and love it!

Fluffy - if I may be so familiar - I think the saying is really , "who do you have to f**k around here to get a drink", so I think you should have just substituted "get a post in" for " get a drink" And the answer of course would/should be GIDEON! (I wish) :)

Hope that's not too convoluted. I get a little incoherent when I thinking about Gideon!

Fluffy - if I may be so familiar - I think the saying is really , "who do you have to f**k around here to get a drink", so I think you should have just substituted "get a post in" for " get a drink" And the answer of course would/should be GIDEON! (I wish) :)

Hope that's not too convoluted. I get a little incoherent when I thinking about Gideon!

Hahahaha! It makes perfect sense to me! :D

Hi ! I don't know if I'm right but I don't think Eva and Gideon haveever talked about him doing the murder directly or him admitting to it to Eva.Theyve talked around it and about it but Gideon has never come out and said he's done it nor has he told how he did it.Three conversations come to mind where they have alluded to Gideon killing Nathan is when Gideon is telling Eva what the options were for keeping her safe that's in Chapter 1 or 2 and the second time is when she says you killed a man for me and he responds his love is not an obligation third time is when he says he left the bracelet on Nathan but he has never explicitly said .Based on this I would think that Eva has no knowledge that Gideon killed Nathan from Gideon himself but rather from Detective Graves.

I could altogether wrong ,would welcome any other view /correction.

He said that he killed for her. Asked Eva if she could live with that.

Hi ! I don't know if I'm right but I don't think Eva and Gideon haveever talked about him doing the murder directly or him admitting to it to Eva.Theyve talked around it and about it but Gideon has never come out and said he's done it nor has he told how he did it.Three conversations come to mind where they have alluded to Gideon killing Nathan is when Gideon is telling Eva what the options were for keeping her safe that's in Chapter 1 or 2 and the second time is when she says you killed a man for me and he responds his love is not an obligation third time is when he says he left the bracelet on Nathan but he has never explicitly said .Based on this I would think that Eva has no knowledge that Gideon killed Nathan from Gideon himself but rather from Detective Graves.

I could altogether wrong ,would welcome any other view /correction., when Monica was complaining about the police investigating Stanton,

In RIY, when Monica was complaining with Eva about the police investigating Stanton, Eva already thought that Gedeon could have killed Nathan.

In RIY, when Monica was complaining with Eva about the police investigating Stanton, Eva already thought that Gedeon could have killed Nathan.

Right Gabri

Your in charge. :) of this motley crew. Popping out for dinner with friends. See you later.

Have fun, no shenanigans while I'm gone please!