SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want Victor with Monica either.  I want Victor to find a new woman who can love him for who he is.  Shelly will always have doubts and/or questions about Gideon and that will impact her relationship with Eva.  I can't see where that will be good for Victor, a man who loves his daughter so much.

Victor has tentatively touched on there being a girlfriend. But doesn't elaborate. He needs a good woman who loves him for himself, not his bank balance. Like his daughter. :)

OK-so now I'm in a what if mode.

What if Angus got worried about Gid doing the deed (getting caught) and sought help from Clancy to point police in another direction?

Come on Book 4!!!

I am not sure if they had anything to do with this. Remember that Gideon said that he was given a get out of jail card and then again said that Raul was back looking into the situation because e wanted to know more before someone came to him for a favor to repay what they did. Does it make any sense then that Angus or Clancy to be the ones involved?

You know my opinion ladies!! Prostitution! If its not I will eat crow pie!

LOL.  It is a good possibility but I'm not sure at this point.  I will say I was wrong more than I was right about what was going to happen in EWY so I'm not a very good judge of what will happen next.  Of course I'm sure that they will have a HEA but that is only because Sylvia said so.

It truly was! I wonder if they do the huge wedding back in New York if Arnoldo is going to cater lol

If Arnoldo does the catering, perhaps he will swap crow for caviar as a gesture to Gideon and Eva's first meal at his(Gideon) apartment. :D

Nothing but the best for our bride and groom. :)

I hope we get our invites, and they don't come by donkey!

LOL.  It is a good possibility but I'm not sure at this point.  I will say I was wrong more than I was right about what was going to happen in EWY so I'm not a very good judge of what will happen next.  Of course I'm sure that they will have a HEA but that is only because Sylvia said so.

When you think about it, we didn't do to bad. Most theories were way off base. Others were in the ball park, some were spot on. H e l l that was the fun of it. :D

Hi Julie!

I agree, I think Im in the minority here when I say I dont want to know their vows... They would write new ones or even repeat the ones they said in their private ceremony, but to be honest I was never one to like hearing people's vows. Im super private when it comes to stuff like that so I would be totally fine if we dont get to hear them. 

I kind of liked not hearing their vows, too. I have to admit, though, if they went the traditional route, I desperately want to know if the "to obey" was left in. I highly doubt it was. Eva would never go for it!

Considering how comprehensive the prenup was, there's a part of me that's surprised Gideon didn't put it in there! haha

I kind of liked not hearing their vows, too. I have to admit, though, if they went the traditional route, I desperately want to know if the "to obey" was left in. I highly doubt it was. Eva would never go for it!

Considering how comprehensive the prenup was, there's a part of me that's surprised Gideon didn't put it in there! haha

Does anyone obey these days?

If Arnoldo does the catering, perhaps he will swap crow for caviar as a gesture to Gideon and Eva's first meal at his(Gideon) apartment. :D

Nothing but the best for our bride and groom. :)

I hope we get our invites, and they don't come by donkey!

They better not come by donkey!! 

I would love if he catered the wedding! 

Haha I doubt it too, that would not fly with Eva! 

Does anyone obey these days?

lol. No, but Gideon hasn't given up trying with Eva.  And he's eluded several times to the fact that he's 'working his way in' to bind her from the inside out. 

I have to admit, I wish EIY had explored a little more exactly how far he would go sexually. He's certainly no Christian Grey by any means, but we've yet to see him fully unleashed. Understandably, so he doesn't scare Eva, but nevertheless, when he tells Eva his weekend plans are "diabolical," I was thrilled about the wedding, but part of me was hoping it was a sexual reference to learn more about that side of him. Perhaps Eva derailed him on the plane....but then, I can't see him going too far out there on their wedding weekend anyway. 

lol. No, but Gideon hasn't given up trying with Eva.  And he's eluded several times to the fact that he's 'working his way in' to bind her from the inside out. 

I have to admit, I wish EIY had explored a little more exactly how far he would go sexually. He's certainly no Christian Grey by any means, but we've yet to see him fully unleashed. Understandably, so he doesn't scare Eva, but nevertheless, when he tells Eva his weekend plans are "diabolical," I was thrilled about the wedding, but part of me was hoping it was a sexual reference to learn more about that side of him. Perhaps Eva derailed him on the plane....but then, I can't see him going too far out there on their wedding weekend anyway.

Huh! She definitely doesn't obey when she has clothes on, she unmanageable!! Lol

I'm not sure but I think that when the police put people under surveillance that doesn't necessarily mean that they are watched 24/7.  In this case it sounds like a group of people are watched.  My guess is they spent most of their time watching the "top" guy and that is how they caught the murder.  I think the guy the bracelet was found on was a "small fish" member.

I agree. From reading a lot of espionage books, to have 24 hr surveillance you need a whole team per person.

Hidden cameras and/or listening devices planted by the FBI are a possibility for having watched the gangsters.

Which brings up another issue -- if the Feds know some of his fellow gang members killed him, then there's an entirely separate Federal government murder investigation going on about that. No wonder Graves is worried about the loose end, because the NYPD investigation into Nathan's murder could get swept up into a Federal investigation about the murder of his killer.

Hidden cameras and/or listening devices planted by the FBI are a possibility for having watched the gangsters.

Which brings up another issue -- if the Feds know some of his fellow gang members killed him, then there's an entirely separate Federal government murder investigation going on about that. No wonder Graves is worried about the loose end, because the NYPD investigation into Nathan's murder could get swept up into a Federal investigation about the murder of his killer.

This romance is fast becoming a who done it?

:(

this is something I have been thinking about, sorry if its been discussed before.

In light of Eva finding out that she has been bugged and tracked by Clancy what happened the night she went to the apartment after her talk with Graves.

Gideon admitted that he moved into the apartment next door so that he could get to her quickly if need be. Therefore he would be spending more time there than at the penthouse. Clancy told her he turned off the receiver after confirmation that Nathan was dead.

So my question is this, how did Gideon know to go to the penthouse that night when he found her sitting on the floor because she didn't have a key? How long do you think she would have waited? Did Clancy call him and tell him she was there?

I agree! I do think that was why Gideon was talking to Deanna at that event. These photos will also hit the news just as Eva arrives in San Diego. Brett will hopefully get the message. i just hope that Gideon lets Eva know , so that she can let her dad know. I wouldn't want him to have to read this. Eva should be the one to let him know.

I may have forgotten something that was said, but I had the impression that Gideon was going to give Deanna an exclusive on pictures of their public society wedding, not the beach one. I would hate for him to have had to give up something as sweet and private as their real wedding pictures to a tabloid hound.