SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to make a comment about releasing the wedding photos.  Even if Deanne get a copy that isn't going to take anything away from the beauty of the event for Eva and Gideon.  They are just pictures, the love is the personal part.  I'm sure Eva will understand that Gideon needed to get as much information from Deanna as possible to protect his wife.

There are a lot of possible scenarios about Mark being called to the office. Like you said Mark could have lost that account and got fired so Gideon can hire him. Another possibility is mark's bosses could want to discuss what Gideon had told them about him and Eva being engaged. They would certainly want to do everything possible to keep Gideon happy in hopes of more of the Crossfire business moving their way. Maybe they want to talk to Mark about them pushing Eva up the ladder a bit, or even transferring her to one of them. She's a pretty valuable commodity to them now given what they now know about her status.

Or maybe Gideon will just buy the company a la Christian Grey!

Remember in the end of Reflected when she had lunch with Christopher and Gideon was waiting in the security office.  He told her that the night of her nightmare and her getting sick when he had been out late that he had been cleaning out the f**k pad, and he had forgotten about it until it had came up with Dr Peterson. Which gave us the impression that he had continued his individual therapy!!  :)

No he meant when it came up at their first couples therapy appointment

There are a lot of possible scenarios about Mark being called to the office. Like you said Mark could have lost that account and got fired so Gideon can hire him. Another possibility is mark's bosses could want to discuss what Gideon had told them about him and Eva being engaged. They would certainly want to do everything possible to keep Gideon happy in hopes of more of the Crossfire business moving their way. Maybe they want to talk to Mark about them pushing Eva up the ladder a bit, or even transferring her to one of them. She's a pretty valuable commodity to them now given what they now know about her status.

Also maybe Mark is getting a promotion...

And the plot thickens...!!

Yes I am dying to know why Mark gets called into the bosses!!! I don't see why he would get fired since he did such a great job with Kingsman...

Who do you think the 10th floor is being remodelled for?

Mrs Cross. :D

Mr Cross has big plans for Mrs Cross. :D

I'm re reading again(fifth time)

I've got to the bit where their sitting at home talking before Eva goes to pick up Victor.

She thinks to herself. "Did Gideon need to get everything out in the open with his family, too. Is that what he'd need to fully heal."

After all that has gone on in the family, the hatred and jealousy from Chris jnr, his mothers denial, amongst other things we don't know about yet and hostility towards Eva, how could the relationships ever be reconciled?

Eva would forgive Lizzy if it meant healing Gideon, but would Lizzy accept it. (You'll never take my son away from me) were the words she used to Eva. I think it will be a rocky road. Any thoughts?

If Lizzie is smart she won't make an enemy of Eva. I'm sure she's not blind and must know how happy her son is with Eva...Lizzie needs to suck it up and start kissin some A S S

I thought it was a bad sign when Mark was called to the boss' office too but when Eva came back from the weekend trip Mark was asking for information for his honeymoon.  I thought it was just to talk about the accounts.  However, after Eva introduced Gideon as her fiance at the dinner I thought this was going to set up Mark getting fired and Eva getting offered his position.  I think that will make her angry and then she will go to work for Gideon.  I also think she will talk Gideon into taking Mark on as her boss and/or in a better position then he had.

two questions.... sorry if they've been covered earlier, this thread is too out of control to keep up...and I love it. :)

1. did anyone else think it was weird the way Mark was asked to stop by the head of the agency's office? It was right after Gideon was trying to get Eva to work for him, so thought he'd found a way to get her amicably laid off or something. At the charity event they mentioned not wanting to lose her, so obviously that wasn't the case, but it seemed like an odd detail to throw in. Maybe that was just a way of introducing the chairman's character?

2. Anyone else's radar up about Megumi being sick? She's a peripheral character so I don't see her connected to any of the drama. But it seemed strange the way it was turned into a such a big deal for Eva. She's a friend to lean on, but Eva wouldn't have been able to tell her anything anyway.

I took a fiction writing class in college....and by saying that, I am not at all implying I'm an expert...I'm far, far from it!  Anyway, my point being, one of the things the professor said always stuck with me: Every word should have a purpose. So, for the two details above, seemingly inconsequential, but left up in the air, I'm left wondering 'what's the purpose?' Maybe there isn't one...but they've still been bugging me.

There's definitely a purpose that's the way Sylvia writes... Those 2 details are definitely important!!

Early in Bared to You, Cross Industries approached the agency where Mark and Eva work, inviting the agency to put in an RFP (Request For Proposal) for the Kingsman vodka account. Essentially invited the agency to put in a private bid -- a proposal for exactly what work the agency would do to advertise Kingsman, and how much they'd charge Cross Industries for the work.

When that invitation to submit an RFP came in, Mark was asked for by name. It turned out this was because Gideon deviously indirectly was trying to get access to Eva, whom at the time he was trying to seduce.

I wonder whether the meeting Mark got called might involve another invite for the agency to put in an RFP for another Cross Industries project. Like maybe the Crossroads Foundation -- how to design an advertising campaign for it. Mark's getting asked for by name again, only this time along with Eva by name.

Maybe more Gideon trying to get access to her at work -- this time her brains working on advertising for something she'd feel passionate about and has already demonstrated some talented ideas about. I can see him pulling something like this -- an "offer she can't refuse."

Does anyone think that Gideon will visit Corrine over the weekend when Eva and Cary are away in SD?

He better not. He might even be unable to do so. At this point, JFG probably has the power to forbid certain visitors, including Gideon. JFG is still Corrine's husband, so technically he has next-of-kin authority to call many shots at the hospital. This would be doubly so given she's a psychiatric patient right now.

Early in Bared to You, Cross Industries approached the agency where Mark and Eva work, inviting the agency to put in an RFP (Request For Proposal) for the Kingsman vodka account. Essentially invited the agency to put in a private bid -- a proposal for exactly what work the agency would do to advertise Kingsman, and how much they'd charge Cross Industries for the work.

When that invitation to submit an RFP came in, Mark was asked for by name. It turned out this was because Gideon deviously indirectly was trying to get access to Eva, whom at the time he was trying to seduce.

I wonder whether the meeting Mark got called might involve another invite for the agency to put in an RFP for another Cross Industries project. Like maybe the Crossroads Foundation -- how to design an advertising campaign for it. Mark's getting asked for by name again, only this time along with Eva by name.

Maybe more Gideon trying to get access to her at work -- this time her brains working on advertising for something she'd feel passionate about and has already demonstrated some talented ideas about. I can see him pulling something like this -- an "offer she can't refuse."

I like this a lot. 

Huh! I'm liking this theory . Devious little chappie if he is. He(Gideon)did mention about her working on projects, for the the opposition. This way she is working for him indirectly. Love it!

He better not. He might even be unable to do so. At this point, JFG probably has the power to forbid certain visitors, including Gideon. JFG is still Corrine's husband, so technically he has next-of-kin authority to call many shots at the hospital. This would be doubly so given she's a psychiatric patient right now.

If he does, he will have us to answer to!!

And it won't be pretty!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Huh! I'm liking this theory . Devious little chappie if he is. He(Gideon)did mention about her working on projects, for the the opposition. This way she is working for him indirectly. Love it!

Since we won't have a Nathan break, this will give Eva an opportunity to work closely with Gideon.  They will test his theory that they can leave disagreements at the door.  Maybe Gideon will intentionally disagree with Eva to prove his point.

Since we won't have a Nathan break, this will give Eva an opportunity to work closely with Gideon.  They will test his theory that they can leave disagreements at the door.  Maybe Gideon will intentionally disagree with Eva to prove his point.

He is very good at this. :)

Just saw Man of Steel. Well acted by Henry. Amazing special effects. Initial opening weekend box office receipts have exceeded expectations -- and has proven the film is one of the this summer's blockbusters.

Has mega-franchise written all over it, just like the Batman films.

So Henry's price tag has gone up considerably, and his availability for other projects (like television series) has gotten scarcer. Because it's guaranteed now more Superman movies will get made. Number one is a huge hit, not a big flop.

:(

Just saw Man of Steel. Well acted by Henry. Amazing special effects. Initial opening weekend box office receipts have exceeded expectations -- and has proven the film is one of the this summer's blockbusters.

So Henry's price tag has gone up considerably, and his availability for other projects (like television series) has gotten scarcer. Because it's guaranteed now more Superman movies will get made. Number one is a huge hit, not a big flop.

D a m n it. :(

I know.  They were all going crazy on the news last night about the movie.  I'm sure they will find someone equally beautiful if HC can't take the job.  I'm confident Gideon will be everything we need.

I know.  They were all going crazy on the news last night about the movie.  I'm sure they will find someone equally beautiful if HC can't take the job.  I'm confident Gideon will be everything we need.

Just think, if he(Henry)knew how badly we wanted him to pay Gideon, and he did it to please us, oh the joy and ecstasy. :)