SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Huh.

Could you imagine the hot air if we were in a room together. :)

At least we would then have one single, understandable reason for Global Warming. Although at this point I'm prepared to believe that Global Warming is being caused by all of us getting hot under the collar courtesy of Gideon and Eva's scorching se* :wub:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree w/ this 100%

I caught that too!

I hope Elizabeth comes to Eva's side. She probably just hates that someone else know what happened.

I still am so angry w/ Monica being so oblivious to Eva's abuse. 4 years of it...and Barker wasn't home much b/c of work. So what was she doing? Ugh..

I'm sure Lizzie will come to Eva's side.  In the end she will see how much Eva loves Gideon and how happy he is.  Ireland told Eva at the garden party that Ireland recognized the love between them just from the Bryant video.  If Liz steps back she will see the love too especially if she keeps running into them at the charity functions.

I have a question.  If Book 4 doesn't come out until Nov/Dec, how many times do you think we can change our theories in that time?

A lot.

That's one of the best parts of discussing the books in such depth and then bouncing theories off fellow posters. It give us a chance to consider, and then reconsider -- and then reconsider even more -- various theories as we consider different ideas.

Some of the stuff in Entwined (and even as far back as Bared to You) that started out as mentions in passing have actually turned out to be red flags: our first warning of major stuff to come. Like Eva telling Gideon weeks and weeks ago that Corrine calling him every day was "nuts" and "stalking"

Other stuff has turned out to be red herrings, leading us down a certain road and then, boom, major plot twist takes the story elsewhere. We thought we knew what was coming, but then got surprised.

Based on both Bared to You and Reflected in You, though, I've learned that the final chapter needs very careful reading. In the first two books, there were major red flags in the last chapter -- so everything in the last chapter of Entwined needs careful attention.

At least we would then have one single, understandable reason for Global Warming. Although at this point I'm prepared to believe that Global Warming is being caused by all of us getting hot under the collar courtesy of Gideon and Eva's scorching se* :wub:

Sounds like many of you are perimenopausal too...this from the ob/gyn MD

Gideon working out in the Gymn

1012096_464965266926851_1421735147_n.jpg

Watching HC on the Graham Norton Show I was amazed to hear him say that his nickname at school was Fatty  So, HC has gone from overweight to ripped - my husband did the same; sadly though, he did his the other way round. :(

It was probably a combo of that burner phone and the fact that the "mystery man" obviously was fantastic in bed that made Cary figure out Eva was seeing Gideon.

I wonder whether Cary yet made the leap to what possible reason could there be for Eva to sneak around with Gideon. It wasn't Gideon "cheating" on Corrine, because Corrine had disappeared from being Celebrity Cross arm candy. The cops, however, had been asking Gideon about Nathan right in front of Cary that night at Eva's apartment.

Cary has probably pieced together the fact that Gideon permanently solved the Nathan problem, though I doubt Cary suspects the truth Gideon did it with his own two hands. He might suspect what Eva herself initially had -- that Gideon (or Stanton) hired a hitman. Eva actually came out and asked Monica whether Stanton had done so.

Totally agree with this I think Cary knew right from the start Gideon had a hand in it in some way , I even think that's why he made the comment in EWY that Cross was probably hurting over their break-up too...

I noticed several people talking about the audio books. I love mine. Anyway here is a free offer.

http://www.audible.com/t1/30trial_at?source_code=FBIGB906NWS032113

I just downloaded the audible version and I bust out laughing everytime the chick does Gideon's voice. They seriously need to get a hot dude do the Gideon parts.

I just downloaded the audible version and I bust out laughing everytime the chick does Gideon's voice. They seriously need to get a hot dude do the Gideon parts.

I know! When she was voicing Gideon I couldn't handle it.

Are there any versions with a guy doing the voice?