SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Gideon looking so sad after Eva left him in EWY chp1

1011938_657122437647339_972368004_n.jpg

tissues?.... hankies?......kisses to make it better?.... anything from the trolley!!!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something Gideon says in Chap. 22 that's really bugging me...

When he's telling Eva he took DDeanna to a wine bar (page 336) he says that when he went back from the hospital the previous night, he found DDeanna waiting for him in the lobby. Now, I assume he went to his apartment near Eva's. Or was it his penthouse?

I'm not happy with either options.

What does anyone think?

When he's telling Eva he took DDeanna to a wine bar (page 336) he says that when he went back from the hospital the previous night, he found DDeanna waiting for him in the lobby. Now, I assume he went to his apartment near Eva's. Or was it his penthouse?

What does anyone think?

I caught the same thing. How did DD know he would be there? It was Eva's building because Gideon said he took her to a wine bar up the street. Was she following him? Trying to ambush Eva? IDK???????????

But Tornado knows Krav Maga and I would love to see her use it on Anne Lucas and she's also got Angus for a body guard I wouldn't want to mess with him either!!!

Ok been AWOL for seven days. Still trying to catch up. Tornado? (Eva?)Lol how did she get the name?

Did you see this week's People magazine?  The picture of HC shirtless and muddy was very nice to look at.  I didn't even realize the cashier finished ringing up my groceries.  I was lost in the fantasy.

LOL only you Sharon, 

No I have not seen it, got to go to shops tonight after work so may have a wee peek :P

I love Shemar Moore he is so good on Criminal Minds.  I think he would make a great Parker or Mark.  I can see him in either role.

You know, of course, if he plays Mark we won't get to see his gorgeous bod-Mark's always in suits.

I LOVE when he wears those tight t-shirts in Criminal Minds. ;P

Hi Claudine, 

It is all of the secret-keeping crap that keep making Gideon and all of the rest of these characters sick!  I bet you any money that if Gideon confronted his mother about all that garbage that happened in his childhood and just really unloaded on his mother, I wouldn't be surprised on bit if his nightmares started to subside!  I would almost bet money on it!!

Have you noticed that the "whole secret-keeping" theme seems to keep recurring?  Everyone thinks that they know best and each and every single person has screwed up in one way or another.  No one stops to think or seek advise first before reacting.  Have you noticed that at all or am I reading too much into everything?

You're right GiGi this is evident when Gideon kept going to California from Eva

Anne would have known exactly when Corrine got back to town, because Terry was there at the fundraiser where Corrine ambushed Gideon with his new girlfriend, Eva. Terry also was witness to how Gideon treated both women. I'm sure he couldn't wait to tell Anne all about it, as further proof of his own thoughts that Gideon is some master manipulator of women.

We're not sure exactly how far along Corrine was at that point, because "four months pregnant" can mean anything from 13-16 weeks. But going on the low estimate of the scale, I think Corrine was around 5 weeks. So if Anne did have a pregnancy test run, she'd have known the child was conceived while Corrine still lived in France. 

Yet Anne still might have believed it was Gideon's. Because Corrine's marriage fell apart sometime earlier that year, and the divorce proceedings already were in progress. Obviously, Corrine left her husband for Gideon. Might Gideon have lured Corrine into an extra-marital affair in order to pull the same thing with Corrine he did with Anne herself -- send her back broken to her husband? Perhaps the pregnancy itself was Anne's evil impetus to decide to set up Corrine to die -- a double blow to Gideon, dead lover and dead child?

It's been a long time since I was pregnant.  I didn't know today's test could tell how far pregnant someone is.  In my day I had to wait for the OB to measure/examine, etc. and s/he was still a little off.  Even with my last baby and an ultrasound the doctor was still was off a little. Technology today is wonderful. 

But Tornado knows Krav Maga and I would love to see her use it on Anne Lucas and she's also got Angus for a body guard I wouldn't want to mess with him either!!!

I want to see her use it too and I would love it if Gideon was a witness.  He would know his "Angel" could take care of herself when necessary.

What does anyone think?

I think it was the lobby of Eva's building, and Deanna had been waiting there to ambush Eva, hoping to hit Eva with the shocker that Corrine Giroux overdosed earlier that evening. Eva, of course, already knew -- but Deanna would have naturally assumed Eva hadn't known.

Deanna was probably shocked to see Gideon openly walk in -- but she quickly would have recognized the truth that Eva, not Corrine, held Gideon's heart. So Deanna instantly switched gears to hit Gideon with the shocker a sex tape existed featuring Eva "doing" Brett. As a two-fer, hit Gideon with the news that Eva "took Brett home with her" the other night (again, not knowing Gideon would have been aware it was just a friendly visit.)

I want to see her use it too and I would love it if Gideon was a witness.  He would know his "Angel" could take care of herself when necessary.

Yes! I wanna see her use her skills to show she can defend herself just fine, she's a grown woman and doesn't need people keeping things from her to keep her "safe". Just because she's petite doesn't mean she can't kick some a**

I caught the same thing. How did DD know he would be there? It was Eva's building because Gideon said he took her to a wine bar up the street. Was she following him? Trying to ambush Eva? IDK???????????

My guess is she was following the pair enough to know he would stop by eventually.

I think it was the lobby of Eva's building, and Deanna had been waiting there to ambush Eva, hoping to hit Eva with the shocker that Corrine Giroux overdosed earlier that evening. Eva, of course, already knew -- but Deanna would have naturally assumed Eva hadn't known.

Deanna was probably shocked to see Gideon openly walk in -- but she quickly would have recognized the truth that Eva, not Corrine, held Gideon's heart. So Deanna instantly switched gears to hit Gideon with the shocker a sex tape existed featuring Eva "doing" Brett. As a two-fer, hit Gideon with the news that Eva "took Brett home with her" the other night (again, not knowing Gideon would have been aware it was just a friendly visit.)

Good point.  You are probably right and makes more sense than my theory.

henry-cavill-5-435.jpg

THOSE ABS!

Hard to believe, but Cavill wasn't always a man of steel. "I was fat," the 30-year-old Brit, seen here showing some serious skin in 2011's Immortals, told Details in its June/July issue. "I was Fat Cavill."

There's hope for anyone then!!!

So I might end up as Eva????? ('migth' is the operative word here!)

Let's hope my nutritionist will not ask me for a raise in his fees. :D

Yes! I wanna see her use her skills to show she can defend herself just fine, she's a grown woman and doesn't need people keeping things from her to keep her "safe". Just because she's petite doesn't mean she can't kick some a**

It must amuse Sylvia to regularly see us spin hopes of some sort of future scene in which Eva kicks some arse. But Eva actually has used Krav Maga twice now, both times for what it is intended for, which is self defense.

1. She used it for self-defense literally against Gideon, when he was in the midst of one of his rape nightmares where he inside his head, he was acting out the role of aggressor against his rapist and his fast-asleep body was actually acting out an assault -- against Eva who happened to be in the bed.
  2. She used it for self-defense in a figurative way in front of her emotionally traumatized Dad at Parker's studio. By taking on the top instructor himself, Eva was able to show her father she is more than capable of fending off attackers, so no one is ever going to victimize her again as a grown woman the way she had been victimized as a girl, raped for the very first time when she was just ten years old.

Ok been AWOL for seven days. Still trying to catch up. Tornado? (Eva?)Lol how did she get the name?

Hi Bookworm

glad you're back! :D

I named her so.

Now that I think about it, Eva is Vortex's daughter!!!!!! HA!!