SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Gideon has promised wedding pictures in return for Deanna not running a story about the existence of the sex tape. Deanna knows it exists, but she's not the one who actually possesses it. That creepy Sam guy is the one who shot Eva and Brett using hidden cameras and has edited his own version of Golden, an X-rated version of the music video.

I think he's offering one or two pictures of the secret wedding. No way is Deanna going to sit on the explosive story for months and months. I think in the final chapter of Entwined, Gideon was making arrangements with Deanna to release the photo at a set time (probably overnight.)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understood this as gideon promising Deanna the first pictures of there upcoming wedding nut the secret wedding that took place on the beach ...?

I couldn't picture gideon telling Deanna they were already married or sharing with the world ( especially Eva's friends n family) they ran off an got married ... I assumed he was referring to her getting first dibs on the upcoming wedding?

Cary booked the commercial flights before Gideon knew about the plans. Gideon owns five private jets and can easily spare one .... and send security with Eva. Just like he insisted on the Vegas trip.

Good point.  I forgot about the 5 planes I was only thinking 1. 

Not only did Gideon order up a private jet for Eva and Cary to go to Vegas for the weekend (early in Reflected in You) he insisted on going along on the flight too.

..... so he'll order up one of his jets for the San Diego trip, fly with Cary and Eva, let Cary get off the plane ....

.... then grab those soft red cuffs, tie up Eva in the plane's bedroom, and hold her hostage to his luvvvvvvvvvvv All Weekend Long ....

(just spinning a silly fantasy here) ;)

I understood this as gideon promising Deanna the first pictures of there upcoming wedding nut the secret wedding that took place on the beach ...?

I couldn't picture gideon telling Deanna they were already married or sharing with the world ( especially Eva's friends n family) they ran off an got married ... I assumed he was referring to her getting first dibs on the upcoming wedding?

I totally agree with this.  I feel the private wedding will remain private.  At least for now.

These pix of Henry are something else.  I have seen him as CG on their fan page and here as Gideon.  Then I read somewhere that love scenes make him uncomfortable.  He is just the hottest man I have seen in forever.  This is funny because I told my friends that my husband and I are going to see SUPERMAN this weekend.  They all know how I feel about violence on TV and the screen so the response I got------OK, so why are you seeing this movie?  I was honest.  A lot of eye rolling.  Hey, I may be almost 64 but I ain't dead yet.

Not only did Gideon order up a private jet for Eva and Cary to go to Vegas for the weekend (early in Reflected in You) he insisted on going along on the flight too.

..... so he'll order up one of his jets for the San Diego trip, fly with Cary and Eva, let Cary get off the plane ....

.... then grab those soft red cuffs, tie up Eva in the plane's bedroom, and hold her hostage to his luvvvvvvvvvvv All Weekend Long ....

2 thumbs up I LIKE THIS!!

I had this in my plan for the trip home but either way is good for me. 

The site wouldn't allow me to post my smiley handcuffs.  Not appropriate?  I wonder if the administrators read the book at all?

Hi Sharon

It does make me snigger when we post the words like h e l l or d a m n, given the content of the book. On FB you can write the word f*ck , it appeared many times on Sylvia's page!!! L u s t hahaha!!

Something to wet our lips this afternoon ladies 

1001843_657374504288799_1154055626_n.jpg

Lips??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol

in response to Eva having a wedding band with the diamond engagement, I don't think so.  On page 310   reaching into my purse, I unzipped the small pocket and drew out the rings inside it, slipping mine on.  The other ring I believe is the one she bought for Gideon.  page 312. I have something for you and that is when she placed the wedding band on his hand.....then hot sex!!!

I don't think any pictures were taken at the private ceremony.  no mention of a photographer, but I could be wrong.  I believe he is referring to the future wedding.  I like the response Eva gave her Mom about having the wedding in June...ask Gideon if he will wait until June.....

Hi GiGi

thank you for sharing those painful memories. My eyes have got all shiny and my contacts are swimming around in their little lifesavers!!!!

Heaven would know no harsher fury than an aunt (that's me!) knowing something like that going on. I can't really fathom the lengths I'd go to see everyone involved publicly exposed.... and when I say everyone I mean even those who suspected something but didn't have enquire further.

I wonder when we will ever get rid of such a threat to our children.

Hi Gabri, 

Thank you for your comments.  I agree with you completely.  I think that those who openly and actively knew about the abuse and didn't do something about it (like call the police or CPS or Children's Aid in Canada) are just as responsible as the pedophile.   They knew what the problem was and who the problem was and still their misguided attempts to look after the problem themselves and the children failed miserably!  At some point, people have to go beyond themselves and get the proper authorities involved.  Everytime a person, child, family, etc. makes a complaint about a pedophile to the police or CPS, etc., then a paper trail is created and a file is created on a person and a school, etc..  Those documents can never be erased.  So each subsequent complaint that is made, gets added to the file and even if something cannot be done at the time the complaint is made, doesn't mean that person gets off scott free.  It may take a while and more victims may have to come forward but people like this can be stopped.  All we need is courage.  Thanks for the discussion. 

GiGi

Appropriately dosed psychiatric meds are fine throughout pregnancy,,there are certainly some that we don't give during pregnancy, and usually women who are on those and then find out early that they are pregnant are fine, we switch them over and there is no sequelae,,,however, OD'ing on meds (who knows what she took) to make you unconscious doesn't sound like regular anti-depression meds and if it was enough to make her unconscious with low blood pressure then yes the lack of oxygen perfusion to the placenta and fetus can cause a miscarriage...my take is that she purposely tried to kill herself and the baby (ive always thought she knew she was pregnant) once JFG told her Gideon was engaged and her ply wouldnt work...

OK ob gyn physiology lecture of the day...gotta go see patients anyway, bye

Thank you.  :) 

GiGi, 

It makes me angry when I read about this.  I went to private school too and heard about some abuse.  The problem was the church didn't understand that once a pedophile always a pedophile.  For some reason they thought confessing your sin and promising not to do it again was enough.  The parishioners held priests, nuns, etc in such high regard that it was unthinkable to believe they would do anything so horrific.  Today most people are more enlightened and will expose the person quickly and prosecute.  A cover up is out of the question.  I remember my mother telling me one time "a priest wouldn't lie" so no one believed the students.  It is sad how many people's lives were damaged when it should have been stopped immediately. 

Hi Sharon745, 

Thank you for your comments.  I agree that there were a lot of false beliefs.  What gets me is the fact, that these were repeatedly abused by this "teacher" and the families were complaining left, right and centre (to the Board of Education and to the Principal), but no one thought to go to the police. What's worse is that NO ONE said a word to anyone else to warn them about what was going on!!!  Which means that this person had unfettered access to fresh potential victims every year!!

I don't know about you, but I don't think that I would be feeling too charitable towards any parent who didn't go to the police or call CPS or at least warn me before I sent my son or daughter to that school.  The "teacher" was finally removed after 30 plus years and now does administrative work for the Board of Education, but his removal from the class room doesn't undo all of the harm that he did to all of those victims.   Thank you for the discussion.

GiGi

I thought the advocacy dinner (date one) is where Eva met Creepy Christopher Jr?

Hi Peachies  & Everyone, 

I just wanted to clarify that what I meant by stating the "Vidal's" was; Elizabeth Vidal, Christopher Sr. Vidal and Ireland Vidal.  I know that you ladies know the books so much better than I do, because you have all read the books so many times (and listened on audio, etc.), could you please let me know on which pages exactly and which books exactly it states that Elizabeth, Ireland and Christopher Sr. Vidal attended the same charity events that Gideon and Eva did.  Thanks in advance. :)

I think pedophiles are obviously sick and twisted people in their thoughts and attractions to young children and if they act upon it they are evil and digusting. But anyone who knows of the abuse of a child and stands back and does nothing. While allowing the abuse to continue is 10 times worse in my book. What excuse does a normal person have for not helping a defenseless innocent child.

I hope that this has not come up previously, but if it has I am apologizing in advance.  I am currently on vacation and there are way too many pages that I have missed.  I read on one of the recent pages about Gideon giving the wedding pictures to Deanna in trade for the video info that was made of Eva and Brett.  My assumption was thatt Gideon meant the wedding pictures from the public wedding that is coming in the near future, NOT the private wedding that they had already.  Was my assumption incorrect, because it seems like people are thinking the pictures Gideon was talking about was the private wedding and that would seem odd since that was a secret.  Which did you think he was talking about?

Hi Fayeth, 

It was my understanding as well that Gideon was arranging, or in the process of trying to make a deal with Deanna, about her getting the exclusive rights to Gideon and Eva's upcoming wedding nuptials.  Thus far no one knows that Gideon and Eva are married and I think that they intend on keeping it that way.  :)

I have 3 kids, two girls and 1 boy. And I swear to god a pedophile would regret the day he even thought about my children let alone hurt one of my kids. I would be one crazy a.ss mama I would have no problem KILLING that sorry piece of s.hit!!!

I want to respond to so many posts. Instead I'll just give my thoughts:

I'm mad at Gideon for dropping everything to go to the hospital. He had no business there. It's not his baby and her husband is in town trying to get her back wtf?

There's more to Megumi's story. Sylvia mentions her not responding to Eva's concerns often. Is she planted there by someone to spy on Eva? Or dating someone from Eva's past?

I'm dying to know how Gideon got possession of his mom's engagement ring.

Don't like Tatiana at all. Cary probably is attracted to her because he has a crush in Eva (both blondes) and she's a witch like his mom. That's what he knows. She'll never go away now that she's knocked-up.

The office space could be for Eva. Gideon always gets his way. And they have already Christened the sofa!

Deanna Deanna Deanna needs to not touch Gideon.

And Christopher Jr. Is a troublemaker. I think he's in between his mom and Corrine stirring it up. He is probably the one behind the music video concept at Times Square and the one feeding Lizzy with the relationship info about Eva and Brett's past.

I love Ireland I don't think they can corrupt her. She's so happy getting to know Gideon and sees how cool Eva is. And she recognizes true love.

Is Victor good for another 20 years? He's single, so I'm more disappointed in momma Monica. Whew! I hope she didn't get pregnant on Eva's bed! Funny how Cary asked Victor if he ever thought of having more kids. OMG. Can you imagine?

K. That's all I've got.

As far as we know Eva and Cary are flying commercial they will probably be accosted at the airport!!

Hi Sscrph, 

I would think that Gideon would offer one of his airplanes for Eva and Cary to use.  I wouldn't think that Gideon would feel comfortable about Eva flying commercial.  He wouldn't be able to ensure Eva's safety as effectively as he could if she used one of his planes.  Just a thought.  What do you think?  :)

I can also see him explaining to Deanna that if she wants any more SCOOPS she's going to have to become a free-once journalist with morals such as one who would not print the painful details of Corinne's suicide attempt...

Hi Sscrph, 

I hope what you said is written in the next book.  I just keep thinking of "reporters" from website and news outlets like "TM*" and I couldn't imagine any one of them agreeing to something like that.  I guess we will see what happens in the next two books.   

I agree.