SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how interested people were when we were discussing how much money Cary might make, but I ran across an article in the New York Times that gives some info about other modeling work. Hopefully the rates for appearing in ads are much better"

"Models in a Calvin Klein show are placed under exclusive contracts that restrict them from appearing on any other runways; are flown to Milan; put up in hotels rather than the overcrowded crash pads that are standard model housing; and paid for their time and talents at a figure experts estimate at about $10,000, a particularly lavish sum when the industry standards have dwindled. Many male models can now hope to earn no more than 350 euros (or about $454 at the current exchange rate) to appear on top runways."

Here's the link to the article. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/20/fashion/dont-know-this-face-just-wait.html?adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1371836605-fUWTmypg54V4ZoL29/w1yQ

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tese and have over enjoyed this series ! I have really enjoyed reading your posts on the forum and I'm wondering two things. Any thoughts?

1st Gideon is such a sweetheart, his bond to Corinne seems quite strong even though she doesn't know him really. I'm wondering besides being in love with Gideon what kind of hold she has on him. He keeps hurting Eva when she's concerned. (outside of using her while protecting Eva from suspicion)

2nd Please tell me if I missed something, The day Eva took the picture of Corinne leaving the Crossfire building, I thought Gideon said she didn't see him that day? She's going out of her way to try to make Eva think they are sleeping together although Eva knows the truth. She doing someone

I think someone is protecting Gideon with the Nathan murder

Did I say I LOVE this series !!!!

Just a little thought continuing from yesterdays topic of Anne Lucas, and the medication she allegedly gave Corinne, resulting in a miscarriage.

Anne and Terry Lucas have no children of their own, is this through choice, or one of them is unable ie Terry?

What if she intentionally decided to cause this miscarriage, because she thought it was Gideons, because that was her intention, when she(Anne) bedded him, falling in love with him. To get pregnant with his child, but he sent her back to Lucas before this was accomplished. It might account for her going a bit "Fatal Attraction"

I'm thinking out the box here!

OK.  I'm having a problem.  I am not a patient woman.  I never, never start reading a series until I can buy all the books and read them one after another.  This is killing me.  I really want to read the rest of the story NOW!  By December I am going to have so many theories in my mind about what will happen next that my head will explode.  So sad. 

OK.  I'm having a problem.  I am not a patient woman.  I never, never start reading a series until I can buy all the books and read them one after another.  This is killing me.  I really want to read the rest of the story NOW!  By December I am going to have so many theories in my mind about what will happen next that my head will explode.  So sad. 

BIG LOL   :)  :)

Hi Tese, welcome!!!

Thoughts on your two questions:

#1 Guilt is the hold Corrine had over Gideon. Eva pointed that out to Gideon when the pair of them talked about Corrine at Eva's apartment after the fundraiser where Eva (and Gideon) had gotten ambushed by Corrine. Eva pointed the guilt factor to Gideon again weeks later during the conversation where Eva pointed out to Gideon he had nothing to feel guilty about, given the dirty tricks Corrine played.

#2 Corrine had shown up unannounced in the Crossfire lobby the day of the "nooner" stunt. But at the time, Gideon was dealing with another, far more serious (and likely unannounced) visitor -- Nathan, upstairs in Gideon's office. Gideon never even knew Corrine was downstairs. Corrine spotted Eva out on the sidewalk returning to the Crossfire after lunch, and Corrine messed up her hair and make-up, then strolled out of the building, her appearance making the vulnerable Eva assume the very worst.

In Entwined, Corrine showed up unannounced in the Crossfire lobby again, because Gideon had quit speaking to her. It was no accident she showed up at lunchtime, I believe -- she was counting on Eva seeing her. Which Eva did. Unfortunately for Corrine, the exact same thing happened in the lobby that happened the night of the fundraiser -- Gideon ditched Corrine to chase after Eva.

Just a little thought continuing from yesterdays topic of Anne Lucas, and the medication she allegedly gave Corinne, resulting in a miscarriage.

Anne and Terry Lucas have no children of their own, is this through choice, or one of them is unable ie Terry?

What if she intentionally decided to cause this miscarriage, because she thought it was Gideons, because that was her intention, when she(Anne) bedded him, falling in love with him. To get pregnant with his child, but he sent her back to Lucas before this was accomplished. It might account for her going a bit "Fatal Attraction"

I'm thinking out the box here!

I think this a very plausible theory ...

PG 925 on my Ipad said:- "I wore the prettiest dress I'd found in the closet, strapless and ruched from ###### to hips, with petals of organza floating down to my feet, it was a sweet yet sexy romantic gown"

I took it as a pretty sun dress but I can understand why people think it was more like a wedding dress with the mention of it being Sexy Romantic Gown :)

Hi Sheens, 

What I was referring to was the "priestess dress". I wasn't sure what that was exactly.  I also thought that it was a very pretty dress, that in a pinch served as a wedding dress. :)

It was not described as a priestess gown. It was strapless with ruching from breast to hip and organza that floated to the bottom like petals...

Hi Sscrph, 

I didn't know what a "priestess gown" was.  I still don't.  Do you have any idea what that is?  :)

I can see Ann Lucas finally becoming undone and trying to shoot Gideon or Eva and then Angus Or Victor stepping in to take her down...

It one of a million possibilities that could potentially happen.  Who knows?  All we have to do is keep our fingers crossed and hope the time passes quickly and that the release of the next book is sooner rather than later.  :) 

That could be a possibility!

Lol at getting rid of Corinne and Anne. Idk to be honest the Russian mob twist just came out of the blue so I really dont know what to make of it! Idk where it could lead. General consensus is that Clancy planted the bracelet... I hope that's the case because if not and someone from the mob comes to collect it could get dangerous.

Hi Claudine,

I would almost bet that there is going to be some serious twist to this plot.  I have a feeling that we won't even see it coming.  My money is on the danger and The Russian mob.  I don't think that we have enough clues yet to link things together.  Maybe we will get some clues in either the photos and snippets.  What do you think? 

I'm thinking it has to do with Monica owing money care of husband number 2 and his gambling debts. That's why she was obsessed with tracking Eva, and her(Monica)having someone rich and powerful to protect her(Eva).

That's exactly what I suggested (just about Monica having to clean up her husband's gambling debts and maybe having gotten involved in loan sharks and the mob).

Your suggestion about Monica's concern about Eva's safety because of her past experiences is plausible. I can hardly wait to see how things play out with this storyline.

Hi Claudine,

I would almost bet that there is going to be some serious twist to this plot.  I have a feeling that we won't even see it coming.  My money is on the danger and The Russian mob.  I don't think that we have enough clues yet to link things together.  Maybe we will get some clues in either the photos and snippets.  What do you think?

I agree, there may be a twist on the twist!

Hi Sheens, 

What I was referring to was the "priestess dress". I wasn't sure what that was exactly.  I also thought that it was a very pretty dress, that in a pinch served as a wedding dress. :)

Hi Sscrph, 

I didn't know what a "priestess gown" was.  I still don't.  Do you have any idea what that is?  :)

Well this confusion is because apparently I can not spell prettiest  LOL  Sorry!!!   :)  :)  

That's exactly what I suggested (just about Monica having to clean up her husband's gambling debts and maybe having gotten involved in loan sharks and the mob).

Your suggestion about Monica's concern about Eva's safety because of her past experiences is plausible. I can hardly wait to see how things play out with this storyline.

hi Gigi

Great minds think alike.

Well this confusion is because apparently I can not spell prettiest  LOL  Sorry!!!   :)   :)

Oh my goodness!! You make me smile! You are a funny lady!!  :)  :)  :)   

P.S. You should take a good look at some of my spelling errors! If you can find them, it is an absolute riot!! :)  :)  :)