SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting the story from Eva's pov. Reading her musings about Brett, how he used to feel, the sex, how she is feeling towards him now. She had feelings for Brett, albeit for the wrong reasons, because of her abuse. Wanting love and affection. He meant something to her. So it would be harder for her to forget.

But think about it from Gideons pov. He has never been in love before Eva. All the women he had relations with meant nothing to him, he loved Corinne but wasn't in love with her. So it's easier for him to move on where girlfriends are concerned.

Oh wow you just made it understandable for me thank you!!  You are right!!

:)

I agree with you!  And why she does stuff that she would be very upset if Gideon acted with or towards Corrine blows my mind!!  She took Brett to the apartment but when Gideon mentioned not taking Deanna to his apartment she thought that was a smart move. She thought to herself after the video release that Brett would just need time to accept that she can't be with him, but like you say stop misleading him NOW!!!!

She's nearly as guilty as Gideon was leading Corrine on -- her actions giving Brett hope he has a shot, just like Gideon talking to Corrine on the phone so frequently gave Corrine enough "hope" she left her husband and moved back to New York.

Why is Gideon not freaking out at this point. IMHO it's a combination of trusting in Eva's love and such guilt over what he did to Eva with Corrine that he feels he has zero right to criticize Eva for spending time with her ex.

Hi

I have just re read reflected and on page 277 Eva asked her mother .did he arrange it? I asked softly her smile faded,who?richard?Arrange what?money oh... I waited NO she protested he wouldn't his mind doesn't work like that way ok I just at to know .if Nathan was paid off I would think he would of left New York to get way from people who was after him what does anyone else think

That was Eva asking her mother whether Richard Stanton had arranged Nathan's killing -- had hired a hitman in other words.

I asked Sylvia if she ever comes on this site and reads any of our theories and she said no because she has to be a clean slate.

Hi Jennpenn,

Quick question, where do you send your messages to Sylvia, I have tweeted her but don't always get a reply is there another way to message her :)

I bought my husband a 3 piece suit last week (he owns several suits but no 3 piece ones) he has no idea why I was so excited for him to wear it to church this morning!! He also has dark hair n blues eyes, if I squint it's almost like having Gideon here with me ;) We girls got to indulge in fantasies sometimes!! :)

way to go, I bet he looked amazing :)

Loving the facial hair, imagine that rubbing against your neck......mmmmmmm!! :)

Naughty thoughts in church! Hmmmmmmm lol. ;)

I do love stubble. I'm not thinking neck!!! :D

And off we go bobbing!!!

Loving the stubble idea girls :)

Hi Sharon, 

How much time passed between Monica seeing Nathan outside of the Crossfire Building and Stanton agreeing to pay Nathan's blackmail demands?  Do you know?  Does anyone know?

Also how much time passed between Stanton agreeing to pay Nathan's blackmail demands and Nathan's murder?  Does anyone know?

We know that Nathan visited Stanton the week before the dinner with Victor.  Monica told Eva that Stanton agreed to pay Nathan once she saw Nathan in front of the Crossfire.

I think he saw it but he totally over looked it . Because he is so caught up in his own drama. That or he is waiting for Eva to actually tell him like he did with her being back together with Gideon.

I think he saw it two but didn't put a meaning on it.  I bet it will be a topic of discussion on the airplane ride to SD though.  I don't know if Eva will bring it up first or Cary but it will be discussed.  I almost positive.

Hi

I have just re read reflected and on page 277 Eva asked her mother .did he arrange it? I asked softly her smile faded,who?richard?Arrange what?money oh... I waited NO she protested he wouldn't his mind doesn't work like that way ok I just at to know .if Nathan was paid off I would think he would of left New York to get way from people who was after him what does anyone else think

At the of Reflected Monica told Eva that Stanton agreed to pay after she saw Nathan at Crossfire.  At that point everyone agreed that Nathan was stepping up the threat to Eva.  I don't think Nathan left yet because he didn't receive the money from Gideon.  We learned from Graves that Gideon refused to give Nathan money.

She's nearly as guilty as Gideon was leading Corrine on -- her actions giving Brett hope he has a shot, just like Gideon talking to Corrine on the phone so frequently gave Corrine enough "hope" she left her husband and moved back to New York.

Why is Gideon not freaking out at this point. IMHO it's a combination of trusting in Eva's love and such guilt over what he did to Eva with Corrine that he feels he has zero right to criticize Eva for spending time with her ex.

Personally I think Eva's messages of a possible future are screaming at Brett.  We are getting Eva's pov.  She is very honest about her feelings when Brett leaves, she is breathing heavy, she won't tell him she doesn't like the Golden video, etc. etc.  Cary told her just say no but she can't.  I think that is very different from the fact that we know Gideon's mixed signals to Corinne (right or wrong) were to protect Eva from Nathan.  I think Eva is playing with fire and it is going to blow up soon.

LN hope you had a nice vacation.