SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :)

Been a hectic two weeks and today has been a nightmare, needed something to make me smile :)

Always happy to be helpful!!

LMAO, just to make you smile Gabri :P

I can just picture your coffee going everywhere, enjoy the fantasy

It did!!! even over those buns :D

It did!!! even over those buns :D

LOL :P

I must admit when I found the picture I was like OMG those buns are gorgeous and wondered whether to post it here or not but I knew the ladies here would not be offended 

I was all flustered when I saw it lol! I wish we could already know who is going to portray Gideon on tv so we can gawk over him... Hopefully he will meet our very high standards! Lol

Hi Fluffy

We don't gawk !

We admire, worship, appreciate the male form. Lol

Yes we do have very high standards. We need to go to the auditions! ;)

Have started re-reading from the beginning of Bared. I'm seeing it in a totally different way, knowing what I do now. I understand Gideon so much more. His fears, his desperation for wanting Eva, protecting her at all costs.

The depth of the story has increased hugely.

Have started re-reading from the beginning of Bared. I'm seeing it in a totally different way, knowing what I do now. I understand Gideon so much more. His fears, his desperation for wanting Eva, protecting her at all costs.

The depth of the story has increased hugely.

I'm heading up to camp on Saturday and I think that's what I'm going to do when I'm there. 

There are so many more things to consider when reading the series now.

in regards to Eva and Gideon cheating.  In the prenup, it states specifically to Gideon, if he cheats it will cost him considerably.  but it didn't say what would happen if Eva cheated.  Don't want either of them to be in a positon to cheat.

as for Brett, he is bad news.  I just hope he keeps his distance and doesn't force himself on Eva.  Hopefully she wil use her Krav Maga.  Had had to know about the video from Sam  Remember he was saying bad things about Eva (bragging)  after the romp in the car.

Love the title for book 4.

in regards to Eva and Gideon cheating.  In the prenup, it states specifically to Gideon, if he cheats it will cost him considerably.  but it didn't say what would happen if Eva cheated.  Don't want either of them to be in a positon to cheat.

as for Brett, he is bad news.  I just hope he keeps his distance and doesn't force himself on Eva.  Hopefully she wil use her Krav Maga.  Had had to know about the video from Sam  Remember he was saying bad things about Eva (bragging)  after the romp in the car.

Love the title for book 4.

As far as the prenup goes it was only drawn up for Gideon's emotional security. As far as the issue of cheating goes, i really don't see that happening. It would make for an awful story. That would be a deal breaker, and for me it would ruin the story. Yes Brett is bad news but only in the sense that he keeps coming on to Eva. I think she will shut him down for good in book 4.

I'm heading up to camp on Saturday and I think that's what I'm going to do when I'm there. 

There are so many more things to consider when reading the series now.

Hiya

Most definitely. Also knowing that Eva will be a lot stronger by the end of book 3. Ready to help Gideon face more of his demons.

Boxes of tissues at the ready. :(

As far as the prenup goes it was only drawn up for Gideon's emotional security. As far as the issue of cheating goes, i really don't see that happening. It would make for an awful story. That would be a deal breaker, and for me it would ruin the story. Yes Brett is bad news but only in the sense that he keeps coming on to Eva. I think she will shut him down for good in book 4.

Hiya.

I agree. Brett is unfinished business. This ghost needs laying to rest.

Dr Travis hopefully will feature in the next book. I'm hoping we get to hear about their past chats with the good doctor. With him hopefully setting Cary back on the right path, and hearing how much stronger Eva is.

I am re-reading EWY and just noted something i missed on my fast read the first time: This is after the wedding, Eva hung up from a conversation with Martin... “We hung up and because I felt like reaching out, I sent a text to Shawna and another to Brett. Just quick hellos with smiley faces."

This reaching out to Brett bothers me. He says really forward things to Eva. As some of you noted, shes not insulted by his remarks. He wants to hook up in SD. "One time inside..." She knows he's not giving up after being told by her that she's in love with Gideon. The smiley hello text is leading him on in a subtle way. I think she's subconsciously getting back at Gideon for running to Corrine. My husband's not allowed to reach out to old flames. Brett's probably going to take another @$5 whooping.

And I want it on record again... I don't like Corrine. I hope she disappears in book 4. And in chapter 1. LoL

The text to Brett was wrong.  I get that Eva is trying to be friends but she saw how that worked out with Corinne.  Why didn't she learn. 

I'm ready for Corinne gone too but I have a feeling we haven't see the last of her.

The text to Brett was wrong. I get that Eva is trying to be friends but she saw how that worked out with Corinne. Why didn't she learn.

I'm ready for Corinne gone too but I have a feeling we haven't see the last of her.

Can a little petite Corrine be 4 months pregnant and not know? Gideon said her husband thought it was his. If you're screwing around with your husband, another guy maybe and chasing Gideon you'd probably have a clue.

I am so FREAKING GLAD Gideon and Eva are married. I'm ready for the big wedding! I went to one a while back where the two sophisticated mother-in-laws were on the ground at the reception choking each other. Monica isn't gonna let Lizzie stop a wedding. And I went to a huge one last weekend where the bride's parents were under the impression it was a 5th anniversary vow renewal when it was actually THE wedding. The opposite of Gideon and Eva. OMG.

I am so happy Gideon and Eva are married. I was on Gideon's side. I'm ready for the big wedding! I went to one a while back where the two sophisticated mother-in-laws were on the ground at the reception choking each other.

Monica isn't gonna let Lizzie stop a wedding.

And I went to a huge one last weekend where the bride's parents were under the impression it was a 5th anniversary vow renewal when it was actually THE wedding. The opposite of Gideon and Eva. OMG.