SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I know I'm late to all this, but I've been reading all your posts for a couple days and it's on;y now that I've been able to post. Don't think there is anything I can say that hasn't already been said.

One of the thngs that bothers me the most is the whole Brett issue.  I don't think that Eva will cheat on Gideon while in SD.  I don't believe after all they've gone through and what she has with him she'll jeopardize it all with Brett. She does need to set things straight with him and confront him about the sextape....I think he knows about it or had something to do with it.

I also believe Clancy had something to do with Nathan's bracelet, like he covered up for gideon knowing he did it for Eva.

As for Corrine and Deanna....they just need to go!! Elizabeth is a hole other matter, I think a lot more about her will be coming out and I hope she comes clean and belives Gideon. I think it will help with his healing. WHy she told Eva that she's feeding Gideon lies, is beyond me!

Anyway....I loooove this series and I'm glad there's a place I can go to to discuss!!

Hello

the bracelet cover up and Clancy .. Lets not forget that eva had told him "you owe me big time.. when she found the bug thing in her compact .. So I had thought it was him all along.. EVEN if it is way to obvious .and I don't think mob will play into anything.. that's just my thought.

Hi guys! You are truly amazing! 231 pages and going strong. Congratulations!!

I've been trying to keep up with the reading and you've all brought up some really great points and made me see a lot of things from a different angle. Thanks!

My only gripe relating to EWY is Eva's handling of Brett. OK, at the start she was meant to be pretending to be single and what better way than with a famous ex, but dinner was not necessary and inviting him up to her apartment where she would be alone with him was really BAD!! I couldn't believe she would do that to Gideon. She knows how Brett affects her and she just has to go cold turkey when it comes to Brett. As for San Diego...... Ugghhh!

I think you've all made great predictions for CBY - I'm not even going to bother. The only one I got right last time was that the lower luggage tag on the cover would say Eva Cross - but then you probably all got that one...

Instead I went back to RIY and found it was really interesting to see Gideon's approach to Eva knowing what we do now about his previous "sexual encounters". He was completely following his pattern at the start i.e. trying to keep it "impersonal": "Romance isn't in my repertoire, Eva. But a thousand ways to make you come are. Let me show you", "I'm dangerously close to taking you back to the couch and making you come 'til you beg me to stop" & "What will it take to talk you into a threesome with B.O.B?". Even before the Advocacy Dinner, it was all about Eva, but then in the limo she seriously rocked his world and, well, the rest is history...sigh!

Really good. It's got me by the throat. Season3 coming very soon. They said July right?

Where is LN Cronan?  We haven't heard from her in a long while!

Come back, LN.

I think I remember her saying she was going away for vacation. Miss her insight and background knowledge.

Good point.  Don't forget the pint of good quality ice cream to go with that box of kleenex.  Might I suggest a really fine assortment of high quality chocolates to go with that box of kleenex?  It is always nice to have a little with "sweet" with the sad.  :)

Good point nothing heals the soul like chocolate or ice cream

Hi Julie,

I'm not sure if Eva confronted Corinne that it would help any. Corinne's currently on the fast track to crazy. She's not acting rationally at the minute and if Eva were to confront her, there is no telling what she would do. But I don't thibk she would recognise that Gideon has chosen Eva and it's over. I think for Corinne to accept that fact it has to come from Gideon.

Think about it, at which point would you give up...

Eva telling you "he loves me."

Gideon telling you "I love her. "

With both Brett & Corinne, it has to come from the person they are pursuing. It's the only way they'll accept defeat.

Hi Rogue.

Sorry I didn't mean confront Corinne on her own. Gideon doesn't seem to be making any headway with Corinne.

Both Gideon and Eva together need to sit these two(Brett and Corinne) down, I don't care if they double date, and just let them know, we are "engaged/married " nothing is going to happen. Suck it up and get on with your lives. Gideon and Eva have both have dilly dallied round this pair for too long.

Fast track to crazy is right. Corinne just attempted suicide and suffered a miscarriage. Regardless, of anybody's feelings towards her, right now the only person Corinne needs to be confronting is a psychiatrist, hopefully a new one. Gideon and Eva need to stay far far away.

Slightly differ on this one.

I don't think Corinne is crazy mad. I think she is a crazy manipulator, to get what she wants. She blindsided Gideon and Eva at the dinner in Bared, convinced Eva she had a nooner with Gideon, and at her apartment. The woman is spiteful and devious. Unfortunately the miscarriage was a result, of that attempted suicide. Something she will have to live with for the rest of her life. We will have to wait to see where this storyline goes, but I don't disagree, the woman needs help.

Hi Angelmine,

Welcome to the forum!  I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

Your theory about Monica paying off Clancy to cover up Nathan’s murder is wild and sinister and just possibly plausible.  I guess we will have to wait and see how good and honest Clancy is. :)

It wouldn’t surprise me if Gideon already knows that Brett is going to be in San Diego.  It would be in keeping with his ever vigilant personality.  I wonder however if Eva’s wearing of her “engagement†ring will set off a bomb with Brett?  Thus far he still thinks that he has a chance with Eva.

Your idea of Gideon designing a ring for Eva is great!  I hope that Gideon has something spectacular designed just for Eva! :)

I think Gideon absolutely knows Brett is going to be in SD. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I think that Brett is going to cross the line and Eva will take care of it. It will allow her to see that her behavior where he is concerned has been a mistake.

While it wasn't a slow news day here in Arizona (we had 19 firefighters killed while battling a wildfire) they were still able to insert a little bit of lightness-

They were reporting how in Lincolnshire (not sure exactly) there was an egg tossing contest. It looked like it was a big deal. You UKers have some great fun-egg tossing, cheese rolling, few others I can't remember right now. I was LMAO!!!

You are hillarious Mam2e!  I have never heard it described as a "book hangover"!  You are a very funny lady! :)

Maya Banks KGI series is great.  It is about 6 Kelly brothers who have a security firm (high tech) and go on missions for the CIA.  There is always love and romance found along the way. 

You are made from some seriously hearty stock lady! Dealing with stressed out students all day long, can take its toll on a person. :)

For the most part it is great.  In my former life I was on call 24/7 dealing with down or malfunctioning systems in healthcare.  That is a stressful job when the labs aren't getting results to a floor it can impact patient treatment.  There are downtime procedures but it is still very stressful.

Maya Banks KGI series is great.  It is about 6 Kelly brothers who have a security firm (high tech) and go on missions for the CIA.  There is always love and romance found along the way. 

I've just finished #1 & 2 in Maya Banks' Breathless Trilogy. Not bad. I'll definitely check out the KGI series. Beth Kery is pretty good-a little BDSM. I'm curious to read some of Raine Miller and Gail McHugh's works. Also been reading more of Sylvia's stuff. BTY was my first SD book. I really like her writing.

hi Gigi

That house has so many bad memories for Gideon. His emotions must have been screaming when he found out where Eva was. Yes Hugh wasn't in the picture anymore, but there's creepy Chris, trying to hit on Eva, and his darling mother!

I'm sure we won't find out all in book 4, but the h e l l he went through, was enough not wanting Eva there.

I agree.  Gideon said he couldn't stand to be away from Eva any longer and he was going to get her.  He thought she was disgusted by his dreams and then he finds out she accepted the invite from Christopher.  He went wild and wanted to get to her and get her out of the dark place that he hated

I've just finished #1 & 2 in Maya Banks' Breathless Trilogy. Not bad. I'll definitely check out the KGI series. Beth Kery is pretty good-a little BDSM. I'm curious to read some of Raine Miller and Gail McHugh's works. Also been reading more of Sylvia's stuff. BTY was my first SD book. I really like her writing.

Raine Miller is good

Good afternoon ladies

It's homework tiime here in Italy, so I can spend some time with you.

In my umph rereading of Bared, I'm at the Vidal's party and some things strike me as odd.:

1) Eva's stamement that Ireland is a 'very lovely brunette' has me thinking about the brunette issue again. What if Gideon is subconsciously linking the brunettes he only dates socially with Ireland (and they will become good friends of his, like Magdalene), while those he spends time with 'actively f***ing' are indeed linked with his mother, which makes them revenge f**ks on Lizzie?

2)Lizzie's cougar thing with Cary is so gross. What kind of mother would say those things to a total stranger?

3) Christopher Vidal Sr., who's seriously underdressd for the occasion and had rather Eva called him Chris., makesme think ofjust like a teen would be. No wonder Gideon has taken over the family business!!!

Gotta go now. Chat later. Ciao! :)