• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and thank you for your welcome. 

Yeah, mad, but in a good way ...! :laughingsmiley: 

Hi Sme

Welcome to the forum.

I think you might be our First Lady from Germany. Any others are very quiet. You made some very good points.

You will have fun here. :)

Dear American Ladies!

Happy 4th of July to all of you!!!!

To all others, hello again!

I do have more questions. Sylvia mentioned in all her interviews that now with the end of book 3 all the issues of Eva are covered and she is in a good place! Is she really ??

What about these issues ? 

1. The real Sex Tape, the making of it and who did know about it and is it possible to get rid of it totally  ...  

2. Brett pursuing Eva, wants to get together with her again ...

3. Eva´s attraction to Brett and the complications therefore for her and Gideon ...

3. Victor and Monika´s cheating ... it´s is not Eva´s matter but this will still worry/affect her ...

Regarding Gideon, his issue are the following ... ?

1. The murder investigation and all the involved parties ....

2. Corinne jealousy, her prenancy, now over ..

3. Her husband ... his revenge and his emotions regarding Gideon ...

4. The abuse of Gideon and the involved parties (his mother, Mr. Lukas, Christopher) ..

5. Mrs. Lukas ...

6. Reporter Deanna, her real motives ( I suggest she wants to destroy Gideon somehow!) ...

7. The relationsship between Gideon and his mum ...

8. The relationsship between Gideon and his half-brother Christopher ...

Anything else??

Waiting for your answers ..... 

SME

Hi SME,

I think when she says that Eva's in a good place, she means Eva herself and not the events around her. She is happy with Gideon, she has learned to trust him (almost to an extreme) and to trust in his feelings for her. She has dealt with her demons and is now strong enough to help those she loves.

By the way, am I the only one who wants to see Monica back together with Victor? The two really love each other soooo much. I would love it if they could get it together (Monica obviously needing to deal with her money issues). It would be great if Stanton was gay - then he might not be hurt by it all, maybe even be relieved.....otherwise I would feel sorry for him too.

Dear American Ladies!

I do have more questions. Sylvia mentioned in all her interviews that now with the end of book 3 all the issues of Eva are covered and she is in a good place! Is she really ??

1. The real Sex Tape, the making of it and who did know about it and is it possible to get rid of it totally  ...  

3. Eva´s attraction to Brett and the complications therefore for her and Gideon ...

3. Victor and Monika´s cheating ... it´s is not Eva´s matter but this will still worry/affect her ...

SME

SME...Welcome and thank you for Independence Day well wishes.

Since I tend to get a little type happy, I will just respond to these few questions.  Questions always help our brain juices flow LOL

1.  If Money is what is wanted then there is NO way that Gideon would ever let anyone else buy the tape, simple.  If notoriety is what is wanted I don't think Brett would ever let it out.  Although these kinds of tapes can do amazing (or so they say) things to famous people's career and Brett could definitely benefit from this tape, we have to remember which record company his band is signed to and it would mean a world of trouble, except for from Christopher Jr., for this tape to get out. 

2.  As smart as Eva is, I think part of her is very naive. especially when it comes to men.  She knows that she has told Brett time and time again that she is in love with Gideon and that Brett will not only never get a second chance but that she is just not interested in anything other than being his friend, which she also has said multiple times.  She feels like she has been up front and honest and that there is no way that Brett would think anything other than of her as a friend, so inviting him upstairs should be no big deal.  Where she is naive though is that she should know that although she has been honest and told Brett how she feels, she is not thinking about how he has also told her how he feels and it is NOT the same as her. 

3.  I think Eva's attraction now is similar to how any of us would look at someone famous (IE: Henry Cavill) and talk about how hot he is, how his muscles make us drool, etc. you get the point.  However we would never do anything about it because we have a spouse (or whomever) in our lives and that is just "someone fun to look at."  I think for Eva, she likes Brett and wants him as a friend but she is committed and adores Gideon.

4.  I REALLY hope that the little mistake of Momica cheating on Stanton with Victor was a one time momentary mistake.  I like the two of them, but not together.  In previous posts I have posted many questions, thoughts, ideas, etc. about Monica's life prior to the start of the books.  If anything I hope this mistake will allow for some communication between them in a positive light, their daughter is getting married, maybe at some point they will be grandparents.  There is obviously love between them, maybe they can make it a positive thing. 

Hi everyone,

Happy Fourth of July to all the American ladies in the forum. :)

Hi everyone I have to say that last nite I enjoyed my 3rd of July very much , I had 3 glasses of Cranberry and Crossfire so my 4th of July celebration is off to a great start!! And yes I did have to stop and think before I ordered so I wouldn't say Crossfire but it was actually Absolut Vodka that they used !! LOL. :) :)

Dear American Ladies!

Regarding Gideon, his issue are the following ... ?

1. The murder investigation and all the involved parties ....

2. Corinne jealousy, her prenancy, now over ..

3. Her husband ... his revenge and his emotions regarding Gideon ...

4. The abuse of Gideon and the involved parties (his mother, Mr. Lukas, Christopher) ..

5. Mrs. Lukas ...

6. Reporter Deanna, her real motives ( I suggest she wants to destroy Gideon somehow!) ...

7. The relationsship between Gideon and his mum ...

8. The relationsship between Gideon and his half-brother Christopher ...

Anything else??

Waiting for your answers ..... 

SME

Thinking about our couple, there is so much going against them, it makes you wonder how they are surviving. They are perfect on their own. I so understand why Gideon wanted to elope, and have Angus as a witness. He is the only character not giving our couple grief in any shape or form. So loyal, and a solid guy.

Your grammar is fine. You will get along with Gabri. She is from Italy. But likes speaking English. Many of the ladies are American, so when we are going to bed, it's early evening for them.

Was there a part in EWY where Gideon said to Eva that she was sometimes ICY? I'm going back to look because I'm doing the audio version now. If so, what was that ll about? Any thoughts?

Chapter 15 in the morning at 5 am when Eva snuck over to Gideon's and they have that fabulous sexy time he is describing how gorgeous she is and how much she turns him on he says sometimes you're this icy, hands off blonde and then other times your like this so hot and needy...

Dear Julie!!

Thank you for your nice welcome! Yeah, than I am the first LADY! Not too bad!

The others are quiet because it is early, I suppose and it´s the fourth of July!!

And yes, I will have fun here. So glad that I decided to post here and to forget my fear!

sme

Hi Sme

Your comment about, is Eva really in a strong place, she is in a better place, than at the beginning of Bared. She didn't understand what Gideon saw in her, her self esteem as bad as his. But she has learnt to trust him(doesn't always understand him), and stopped running away from her fears, confronting them.

In Entwined she said to him(page 90), "now I know what it's like to lose you, Gideon. How badly it hurts. If you shut me out, it's probably going to make me panic a little. You'll just have to be careful of that, and I'll just have to trust that your love is going to stick." Which is exactly what he did when he went to California. He shut her out, reverting back to his old ways. But they got over it.

My DEAREST LADIES,

I Am sorry but have you seen these questions I do have and posted earlier? I really want to know your opinions!

1. First I was astonished that the fact that Gideon killed Nathan didn´t cause more trouble between EVA and Gideon.

I mean okay it´s is sure great that he is out of the way but it was murder and not self-defense. I would have a lot of trouble and guilt if the man who I do love goes and murders someone who is endangering my life.

(For this you must know I´m studies several semester of law and I do value life very much and do think nobody is allowed to kill someone except you are in direct life danger or somebody close to you.)

And why did´nt Gideon told the police about everything, for example? Doesn´t he trust the police system? 

I did thought that the relationsship between them two would  be more complicated by the fact that G murdered N! That Gideon would suffer more, more than just some nightmares. Or maybe there is more to come in book 4????

What do you think? I am very interested to hear your opinions!

Maybe I am alone with this point of view....?

2. Regarding Graves talking to Eva at the end of Book 2 (EWY). Why didn´t Graves followed Eva to her apartment or get Gideon watched after she told Eva all her thoughts regarding the murdering of NATHAN? How could Gideon went to Eva´s apartment unseen? Especially if Graves suspects Gideon?

I am wondering all the time? You too?

I hope you don´t mind that I post these questions again!

You all discussed that Graves didn´t bury the case like she told Eva! I am not certain what I should believe or think regarding her. But for sure we will find out in the next two books ....

Hi Sme

The ladies here were quite divided when we found out Gideon had killed Nathan. Many including myself thought that Gideon did what he did, because he perceived Eva to be in mortal danger. Graves herself said that Nathan would have killed her at some point. It was self preservation from Gideons point if view. She is his safe haven. He obviously didnt trust the authorities, because they didn't protect him from his abuser when he told them of his abuse. He knew keeping Eva under surveillance would have been for life while Nathan was breathing. Sylvia actually came on the forum to say, what would we do, how far would we go to protect our children? If Gideon hadn't have killed Nathan, Victor would have.

SME...Welcome and thank you for Independence Day well wishes.

Since I tend to get a little type happy, I will just respond to these few questions.  Questions always help our brain juices flow LOL

1.  If Money is what is wanted then there is NO way that Gideon would ever let anyone else buy the tape, simple.  If notoriety is what is wanted I don't think Brett would ever let it out.  Although these kinds of tapes can do amazing (or so they say) things to famous people's career and Brett could definitely benefit from this tape, we have to remember which record company his band is signed to and it would mean a world of trouble, except for from Christopher Jr., for this tape to get out. 

2.  As smart as Eva is, I think part of her is very naive. especially when it comes to men.  She knows that she has told Brett time and time again that she is in love with Gideon and that Brett will not only never get a second chance but that she is just not interested in anything other than being his friend, which she also has said multiple times.  She feels like she has been up front and honest and that there is no way that Brett would think anything other than of her as a friend, so inviting him upstairs should be no big deal.  Where she is naive though is that she should know that although she has been honest and told Brett how she feels, she is not thinking about how he has also told her how he feels and it is NOT the same as her. 

3.  I think Eva's attraction now is similar to how any of us would look at someone famous (IE: Henry Cavill) and talk about how hot he is, how his muscles make us drool, etc. you get the point.  However we would never do anything about it because we have a spouse (or whomever) in our lives and that is just "someone fun to look at."  I think for Eva, she likes Brett and wants him as a friend but she is committed and adores Gideon.

4.  I REALLY hope that the little mistake of Momica cheating on Stanton with Victor was a one time momentary mistake.  I like the two of them, but not together.  In previous posts I have posted many questions, thoughts, ideas, etc. about Monica's life prior to the start of the books.  If anything I hope this mistake will allow for some communication between them in a positive light, their daughter is getting married, maybe at some point they will be grandparents.  There is obviously love between them, maybe they can make it a positive thing.

Hi Fayeth

Re no.3

That is a very good analogy of the situation regarding Brett. Eva remembers how Brett used to be, how sexy he was and still is. Eva is a very likeable young woman, she just wants to be friends.

We have all drooled over Henry or any guy that is hot and handsome. Men do the same, it's human nature to admire someone beautiful, but we don't necessarily, if we have a partner want to take them to bed.

Good point.

Hi Julie,

yeah, this helps me! Yeah, that is right Eva is in a better place!

I will be much more relaxed when the Brett issue is out of the way (and I do mean all of it, the sex tape, the ongoing attemps of Brett to win Eva over etc.). I am so afraid that Eva is going to hurt Gideon in some way in the next book. But this is the risk with relationsships always. 

Regarding Gideon going to California without contacting EVA. Well, I am still thinking that a tiny part of GIDEON deep down, you know, very deep down in his subconsciousness was a little ###### of the fact that there is a video at all or again a video. And maybe he was asking himself a little little bit if it this video was made with the agreement of EVA! But maybe I am totally wrong here!

He did ask her, she was adamant that she never made it, with her knowledge.

Hi Julie,

thanks again!

Glad that I am not alone with my opinion. But yes, the question of Sylvia helps.

But you must know we have a totally different attitude toward possessing guns etc. here in Europe, in Germany! We don´t have the death penalty and the laws to possess a gun etc. are very very strict. !

I do think in real danger I would be able to kill someone. But I was never in this situation!

But, I do understand your point that Gideon doesn´t trust the police etc.!

But the risk of getting discovered! In my law class, criminal law class, our prof tends to say there is no perfect murder. And in Germany the law system is different. Here you can be accused for the same crime again if new evidences are showing up!

Yeah, the more I do think about this - my problem is that I am living in a different law system!

But apart these all, I really wonder why this murder is not a matter between Gideon and EVA! That this fact and all the dangers of discovering doesn´t cause much more trouble. I couldn´t sleep if I knew my boyfriend, now husband risks to go to jail! Even if I am more than happy that this person NATHAN is dead! But this is only my reaction.

Like always these story affects everybody different and on a personal way!

Eva did make a comment at the beginning of Entwined

She said "he must have been worried how I would react to what he had done for me. To be honest, I'd been worried. Did my gratitude mean I was more twisted than I realised?. Then I remembered my stepbrothers hands all over me....his weight pressing me into the mattress...the tearing pain between my legs as he rammed into me over and over. I trembled with renewed fury. If being glad the f*cker was dead made me twisted, so be it."

For the first time since Nathan started raping Eva, she relaxed knowing he could never hurt her again.

To Eva, what Gideon did was a gift of life.

Hi Julie, 

thanks again!

Glad that I am not alone with my opinion. But yes, the question of Sylvia helps. 

But you must know we have a totally different attitude toward possessing guns etc. here in Europe, in Germany! We don´t have the death penalty and the laws to possess a gun etc. are very very strict. !

I do think in real danger I would be able to kill someone. But I was never in this situation! 

But, I do understand your point that Gideon doesn´t trust the police etc.!

But the risk of getting discovered! In my law class, criminal law class, our prof tends to say there is no perfect murder. And in Germany the law system is different. Here you can be accused for the same crime again if new evidences are showing up!  

Yeah, the more I do think about this - my problem is that I am living in a different law system!

But apart these all, I really wonder why this murder is not a matter between Gideon and EVA! That this fact and all the dangers of discovering doesn´t cause much more trouble. I couldn´t sleep if I knew my boyfriend, now husband risks to go to jail! Even if I am more than happy that this person NATHAN is dead! But this is only my reaction. 

Like always these story affects everybody different and on a personal way!

Your laws are the same as ours.

Hi everyone I have to say that last nite I enjoyed my 3rd of July very much , I had 3 glasses of Cranberry and Crossfire so my 4th of July celebration is off to a great start!! And yes I did have to stop and think before I ordered so I wouldn't say Crossfire but it was actually Absolut Vodka that they used !! LOL. :) :)

good for you LOL :)

Thinking about our couple, there is so much going against them, it makes you wonder how they are surviving. They are perfect on their own. I so understand why Gideon wanted to elope, and have Angus as a witness. He is the only character not giving our couple grief in any shape or form. So loyal, and a solid guy.

Your grammar is fine. You will get along with Gabri. She is from Italy. But likes speaking English. Many of the ladies are American, so when we are going to bed, it's early evening for them.

Good old Angus, ever reliable LOL

My DEAREST LADIES,

I Am sorry but have you seen these questions I do have and posted earlier? I really want to know your opinions!

1. First I was astonished that the fact that Gideon killed Nathan didn´t cause more trouble between EVA and Gideon.

I mean okay it´s is sure great that he is out of the way but it was murder and not self-defense. I would have a lot of trouble and guilt if the man who I do love goes and murders someone who is endangering my life.

(For this you must know I´m studies several semester of law and I do value life very much and do think nobody is allowed to kill someone except you are in direct life danger or somebody close to you.)

And why did´nt Gideon told the police about everything, for example? Doesn´t he trust the police system? 

I did thought that the relationsship between them two would  be more complicated by the fact that G murdered N! That Gideon would suffer more, more than just some nightmares. Or maybe there is more to come in book 4????

What do you think? I am very interested to hear your opinions!

Maybe I am alone with this point of view....?

2. Regarding Graves talking to Eva at the end of Book 2 (EWY). Why didn´t Graves followed Eva to her apartment or get Gideon watched after she told Eva all her thoughts regarding the murdering of NATHAN? How could Gideon went to Eva´s apartment unseen? Especially if Graves suspects Gideon?

I am wondering all the time? You too?

I hope you don´t mind that I post these questions again!

You all discussed that Graves didn´t bury the case like she told Eva! I am not certain what I should believe or think regarding her. But for sure we will find out in the next two books ....

Welcome SME!! I hope you enjoy the forum :)

In regards to your thoughts bout Gideon killing Nathan I completely understand. I never got the chance to analyze that because well I wasn't part of the forum them and really I took the killing for what it was. Understood why Gideon did it, sooner or later Nathan was going to harm Eva, either kill her, kidnap her, I mean who knows. I think Eva understood this more than we ever could. Killing Nathan saved Eva, mentally and physically. That part of her life can be finally buried (no pun intended). Gideon freed Eva in a sense, Nathan always had this hold her and once he was dead she could finally let go. Let go of everything that happened.

Maybe Graves just didn't think about following Eva, maybe she didn't want to, or idk. I think Graves thought that by planting that seed that Eva would go back to Gideon like she expected and it would only be a matter of time before she found out.

Now I shall get ready to go eat some BBQ lol

Ughh ladies, I think I may be the only one who have a tiny bit of a problem with this whole Henry and Kaley thing... I love that they are together but what's with all the pictures?!? It screams publicity stunt, yes I know he was just in a huge movie and becoming a household name meaning the paps are gonna be all over him but there are ways of being a more private couple!! Just saying....

Or maybe I'm just pea green with envy... LOL but no my opinion stands apart from the jealousy!! :D

Welcome SME!! I hope you enjoy the forum :)

In regards to your thoughts bout Gideon killing Nathan I completely understand. I never got the chance to analyze that because well I wasn't part of the forum them and really I took the killing for what it was. Understood why Gideon did it, sooner or later Nathan was going to harm Eva, either kill her, kidnap her, I mean who knows. I think Eva understood this more than we ever could. Killing Nathan saved Eva, mentally and physically. That part of her life can be finally buried (no pun intended). Gideon freed Eva in a sense, Nathan always had this hold her and once he was dead she could finally let go. Let go of everything that happened.

Maybe Graves just didn't think about following Eva, maybe she didn't want to, or idk. I think Graves thought that by planting that seed that Eva would go back to Gideon like she expected and it would only be a matter of time before she found out.

Now I shall get ready to go eat some BBQ lol

Hi Claudine

HAve a great day?

Kingsman and cranberry on the rocks!

Ughh ladies, I think I may be the only one who have a tiny bit of a problem with this whole Henry and Kaley thing... I love that they are together but what's with all the pictures?!? It screams publicity stunt, yes I know he was just in a huge movie and becoming a household name meaning the paps are gonna be all over him but there are ways of being a more private couple!! Just saying....

Or maybe I'm just pea green with envy... LOL but no my opinion stands apart from the jealousy!! :D

Claudine-I feel that way, too!

And what happened to me that now the first thing I look at on a guy is his package?!?!?! Gideon has ruined it for a lot of guys!