SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Hi Julie, 

yeah I do have a good afternoon. I do hope you, too! 

And now - dear ladies - I do say good-bye for today and wish you all a fantastic, relaxing and inspiring weekend! So nice to talk to you all! Looking forward to next interesting discussions.

Have fun .... :)!

sme

Hi Sme

Thank you for looking

Have a lovely weekend. Enjoy what ever you are going to do.

Julie

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Angelmine

You are a very brave woman. Big hug from the UK.

And yes, if Gideon hadn't killed Nathan Victor would have. What we wouldn't do to protect our children.

Your right about Monica and her comment to Eva about Gideons secret. I posted this a while back on the chapter a day posting.

I think Monica knows what Gideon did, because I think she went to pay Nathan off the night he died, and saw him(Gideon)coming into the building after she had paid Nathan. Watched what he had done and realising what had happened, Monica rang Clancy (he may have already been outside, because he had been keeping tabs on Nathan)to help. Knowing Gideon killed Nathan to protect Eva. Clancy removed the bracelet and photos. (To be placed on Yedemskys dead body, care of his brother, in the FBI)I think Clancy went above and beyond the all of duty to protect the Stanton's. The money was left in the apartment, because there is no law to say you can't pay someone off. That's why the police have been all over the Stanton's, because of the money trail.

I know it's far fetched. That's all I got. Lol

Hi Julie,

Thank you and hugs sent right back to you.

Hi Angelmine, 

Thank you for sharing a part of your story.  It is incredibly brave of you to do so and I stand and applaude you as a woman and a fellow human being.  :)   It is unfortunate that the legal system hasn't caught up with protecting children/women/adults from se*ual abusers.   It is disgusting!   

It is unfortunate (however) that Gideon wouldn't be able to use a "Justifiable Homicide" as his defense.  He planned Nathan's murder for at least a week and under the law, what Gideon did wouldn't qualify as justifiable homicide.  I am sure that we would all love it if he could, but legally he couldn't.  Gideon would have to find another defense.

This has been a hotly debated topic in this forum.  We have legal experts (including lawyers) who have confirmed that what Gideon did wouldn't qualify as a Justifiable Homicide.  Everyone has their own theory on this and that's cool, but from an actual fact, court of law (in reality) that theory isn't viable.

I agree with you completely.  I think that if Victor found out about Eva's abuse before Nathan's death, it wouldn't have been too long before Nathan would have been killed.  I couldn't see Victor just sitting back and doing nothing about the wrong that was done to his daughter. 

I am sending blessings your way and wish you a buon weekend.  Thank you for sharing your story. 

Hi GiGi,

Thank you and I thought about it and yes it was premeditated so therefore justifiable homicide does go out the window. I was on my way to sleep when this occurred to me. I myself am in a pre-law/paralegal courses at our local community college. So I really should have known better. Was thinking of how to get our man off without really thinking it through. but thank you for pointing it out.

Thank you for the Blessings sending them back your way and wish you a buon weekend also :laughingsmiley:

I was just wondering. Does anyone think Monica may need the divorce lawyer, whose ad campaign, Eva and Mark are working on?

Do you think Monica and Victor will get back together? Whatever this thing is that Monica is keeping secret,it involves Victor. Come on girls, get those thinking caps on! What could it be? :)

I was just wondering. Does anyone think Monica may need the divorce lawyer, whose ad campaign, Eva and Mark are working on?

Do you think Monica and Victor will get back together? Whatever this thing is that Monica is keeping secret,it involves Victor. Come on girls, get those thinking caps on! What could it be? :)

Just noticed you've already reached 3,000 posts!! Congrats!! :) 

As far Monica... I dont think she would get back together with Victor. Monica married money... and Stanton! lol

Just noticed you've already reached 3,000 posts!! Congrats!! :) 

As far Monica... I dont think she would get back together with Victor. Monica married money... and Stanton! lol

Hi Claudine

Did you party hard yesterday? Missed you last night. :)

I'm taking everyone to the Caribbean. Gideons loaned me a plane.

You and Marty must join us to the Windward Islands. You can borrow Gideon and Eva's cabana. :)

Hi SME,

I have also read the Outlander series from Diana Gabaldon (who funnily enough looks a little like Sylvia Day) - or should I say I'm still reading it as the 8th book is due out in December. I love these books - can't wait for Jamie and Claire's story to continue!! I feel like I'm waiting for the next book all over the place - and I am not a patient person!!

Well questions questions....

We really do not know much about Stanton and Monica's relationship, except that he has money and seems to adore and coddle her.  Wonder how he would or could find out about Victor and Monica hooking up??  

Wonder if they are working on something that is linked to Gideon...???

Monica and Victor back together nope unless Victor wins a huge lottery!!!  :)  It would be nice for Victor to find someone that will take his heart by storm!!

I wonder and think that whatever Monica is hiding is either involving her family and their history or maybe whatever she did for money after her family kicked or out when she got pregnant!!

Hmmmmmm?????

:):)! AMEN!!!! :)

I am with you! 

Good afternoon SME, 

I am sorry we got cut off this morning.  There has been construction going on in my neighborhood and one of the construction crews hit the cable lines that supply my street (which effectively ended my postings for the morning).  They just finished fixing their "boo boo" and I now have my cable up and running.

I hope you had a great day and now evening (actually night in Germany).  I hope we get a chance to catch up again.  It was a lot of fun chatting with you.  :) 

hi Gigi

I'm worried that Michael has lost it. Being rejected by both girls. Lacey is "out of town" and Megumi is "ill". Hmmmmm. I think something sinister has gone on.

Megumi also stated when she, Eva, Trey and Cary went for dinner, that Micheal wouldn't like it, when Cary suggested shouting sex demands down the phone, and saying she was tied up. I think the girls are in trouble. Or totally over thinking the situation as usual. :)

Hi Julie, 

I think that Megumi's mystery illness is of concern for me.  It concerns me because no one has been able to speak with her directly and that kind of scenario sets off alarm bells.  Your link between Megumi and Lacey is interesting and plausible because they are roommates. 

Could it be that Lacey "sold" Megumi up the river?  Could Lacey be the person who had problems and Megumi got accidently involved?  Some hood (gangster) comes looking for Lacey (because she is the one "they" want-whoever they are) but Megumi is in the wrong place at the wrong time, so she gets it instead?  Just a thought.  What do you think?

Theorize away lady...

Hi Gigi

I think Victor put two and two together. He could sense the sexual tension between Gideon and Eva. He knew they had a connection. Eva said herself, he could read situations and people, being a cop. I'm sure he sized up the situation the night Graves and Michna, paid Eva a visit, and wanting to speak to Gideon too.

From Victors point of view, I would say he would thank Gideon for saving his daughters life, after reading the reports, of the numerous rapes, torture and abuse. I would like to think Victor and Gideon had a heart to heart when Gideon asked for her hand in marriage. Of course Gideon wouldn't and couldnt mention the murder, but he could convince Victor how much he loves Eva, and would protect her at all costs.

Hi Julie, 

I am sorry, I don't quite understand.  What does the sexual tension between Gideon and Eva have to do with Victor finding out about Gideon murdering Nathan?  Could you please be kind enough to elaborate?  Thanks in advance. :)

GIGI, see, I am mostly answered in your text again!

RE this OLD SAYING: I do somehow agree, but not totally! My mum says almost the same. 

Well, I do think the power of money shouldn´t be underestimated! 

Is this answering your questions? What is your position?

Hi SME,

You are absolutely correct.  There is something between Victor and Monica that hasn’t resolved and that there is an attraction between these two that is so strong that time and distance hasn’t diminished their desire for one another.  We need so much more information about these two!! Oh information, please come soon!!! :D

Your correlation between Victor’s dislike of people with money and his self esteem is very interesting!  We in the forum have been speculating as to whether Victor and Monica’s connection was merely a “fling†of sorts (se*ual attraction and chemistry fueled by a lot of passion).  Time will tell whether Victor and Monica were meant to be or whether they were more like star-crossed lovers.  Sylvia said that Monica has “quite the storyâ€!  So I am sitting here waiting….waiting….and waiting some more!!  :D  :D 

I have had a very hard time with the Monica character.  Every time I would take her side, she would do something outrageous and foolish that it made me want to scream!!  Her relationship with Eva is extremely unhealthy and Monica needs to grow up.  She uses her “vulnerability†like a weapon against her daughter and in a means to control her actions because she never built a healthy relationship with her child.  The fact that Monica didn’t notice what was going on for four years while her daughter was being tortured and raped makes my blood boil!!  Thus far, the only redeeming qualities that Monica has are in her ability to at least give up the “gig†and apologize when she gets caught.  Sigh!  I am doing my best not to judge Momo (my nickname for her) but I am having a hard time with that. 

You are also absolutely correct!  The power of money should never be underestimated!  My person opinion is that money will make you more of who you already are.  If you are good then money will make you even better.  If you are a jerk, then money will just magnify that flaw!  What do you think?  :)

Is there already a thread for Other Books?  If not, there should be!  I'll never find all the great recommendations for authors/series/books again when I'm ready to shop for new books.  This thread is fabulous, but too long to easily search through!  :)

Hi Sarah, 

You make a good point.  I hope that one of the ladies in the forum starts another thread specifically for other books and authors.  I am sorry I am not sure how I would go about doing that.  :)