SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so good, how come you always get people like that, my neighbours like to play their music when their parents are out.  They sometimes play it all until 4am in the morning, nightmare, Stuart is ok he sleeps through anything but I am such a light sleeper that anything wakes me up.  

I am glad the rain stopped for you though.  I hope you had a good time anyway :)

For the most part my neighbors are fine.  I only have to worry about fireworks on New Year's Eve and the 4th. In general we all work so people turn TVs, music etc. down by 11:30 or so.

I used to go down on the beach to watch the fireworks go off but they allow folks to set off their own fireworks and some crazies forget to point them toward the Gulf.  Makes me nervous.

My grandson asked me to take him to see Superman tomorrow.  He said "I know you don't really like those guy movies but please take me."  I told him I think I can suffer through it with him. 

LOL, oh you fibber you, what a tremendeous hardship for you LOL I am sure you will enjoy :P

Oh H E L L to the yeah!! For some reason every time I imagine Gideon even before I seen a pic this is how I see him. :)

I always love looking at the Henry-Gideon pictures, but one thing always bothers me. I almost never envision him smiling as he does in the majority of the photographs. In my mental images he is always "dark and dangerous" with the piercing blue eyes, or else with a face on fire with passion and (oh my!)

Love how SD describes his public persona: "his mask slipped smoothly into place. His irises chilled to an icy blue and his sensual mouth lost any hint of curve." That's why Eva is always so happy when he lets himself relax, smile, and even laugh with her.

Henry of course has to please the public while Gideon can just tell everyone to back off.

We were talking about Shayla Black's books earlier.  I have a couple of her books that she signed for me.  When I asked her what books she recommends of hers she said the Wicked series is her favorite and out of that series Wicked Ties is her favorite.  Her husband said that's his favorite too.

Fsumom, 

your welcome!

FSOG lead me too, to Crossfire! 

And what I wanted to say, now in September the POV of the male French man of the Pearl Triology will be published. Just read it on FB from Arianne Richmonde! 

I am so glad that you are inspired!

And there is one more series I do read right now - the BLACKSTONE AFFAIR from Raine MIller. First book is NAKED. The e-books are a bit expensive and the paperback are not already out. I do like this series because 3 books are out and it will be a 4 book in November which continues the story. The first book is the female POV, the second book is the male POV ( and so funny) and the third book is with both POV´s , male and female. And there are coming more books, one takes place 200 years before the Blackstone Affair and one tells the story of one of the friends of Blackstone Affair main character. So, all the stories are interwined. 

The writing style I do like! There is suspense, there is fun and everything takes place in London. Ethan Blackstone is Bristish, and the woman is an American Girl!

So, enough from my chatting of others books. Will look in the theories you all have regarding book 4 and 5! 

Sme

SME...

Thank you again for bringing up The Blackstone Affair, we have discussed it multiple times on here and I still cannot convince enough people how great Raine did with these books.  So a funny story to share, I have a friend who is a Mom of 3 boys and far more "adventurous" than I am.  She however has never read romance novels, I too am a newer reader to this genre, I started with FSOG last March and have been addicted since.  Anyway I am always telling my friend about these books and so finally I convinced her to download the Nook app on her smart phone so that I could lend her some books.  The first two books were Naked and All is (the first two in The Blackstone Affair) and she told me that she has never blushed as much as she did reading the books.  I guess my "adventurous" friend might be so much after all.

Fsumom, 

your welcome!

FSOG lead me too, to Crossfire! 

And what I wanted to say, now in September the POV of the male French man of the Pearl Triology will be published. Just read it on FB from Arianne Richmonde! 

I am so glad that you are inspired!

And there is one more series I do read right now - the BLACKSTONE AFFAIR from Raine MIller. First book is NAKED. The e-books are a bit expensive and the paperback are not already out. I do like this series because 3 books are out and it will be a 4 book in November which continues the story. The first book is the female POV, the second book is the male POV ( and so funny) and the third book is with both POV´s , male and female. And there are coming more books, one takes place 200 years before the Blackstone Affair and one tells the story of one of the friends of Blackstone Affair main character. So, all the stories are interwined. 

The writing style I do like! There is suspense, there is fun and everything takes place in London. Ethan Blackstone is Bristish, and the woman is an American Girl!

So, enough from my chatting of others books. Will look in the theories you all have regarding book 4 and 5! 

Sme

:)  I have read the Blackstone books and liked them too.  LIked getting both POV.  I will watch for more books .

Thanks again 

SME .....

I started with FSOG becase it had a Twilight connection and I was hooked on those books/movies.   I got my cousin on to FSOG and then Crossfire so I have her to chat with about the books.  LOL  she and I have the wicked mind :)  

After Crossfire  and reading lots of Sylvia's other books, I found Maya Banks books, 1st was the Sweet Series (my cuz sent me there) then Colter Legacy. Nook newsletters will recommend 'like' books and also Goodreads.   And now the members here are suggesting ones I haven't tried too.  

So while I'm waiting for Gideon and Eva, there's lots of possiblities to keep me busy.

:)

Hey ladies , I've had the Blackstone series in my wish list waiting for price drop. So far got the third one for $2.99. I just sampled Claim Me by K. Jenner and now I'm interested in that lol. But that's another incomplete series !

FSOG was also my first in these type of books, Crossfire next (so much better, and hard to top !). Loved On Dublin St too :)

Great pics btw :)

I'm back on after a few days away. Wow did I miss a lot of fun stuff! And some yummy pics too. LoL. I'm still on a personal quest for my Gideon. It's always an intense model with the inky black hair. OMG I need to get a life! LoL

Back in the BTY beginnings when Sylvia used to post and repost pics of our Gideons, I said and am sticking to this:

David Gandy's face is too sinister for me (everything else is godly though)

Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalders are Christian Grey

Henry Cavill, well people think my brother looks like him and that just ruined that whole image for me.

As for the story, I agree that Megumi is in trouble because of the way Sylvia has emphasized her not responding to calls repeatedly. I think Monica acts crazy because she has put Eva in more danger than the Nathan ordeal and she hid it from everyone because she could... $$$.

Eva's fighting to be a grown-up, when she's actually the strongest of the whole bunch.

If you're looking for a read to get you through, try Shelby Reed's new book 'Games People Play.' It coincides with her 'The Fifth Favor' that Sylvia introduced us to, but you don't have to read one before the other.

Now back to catching up on your great posts...

While waiting for Book 4 I have found some other books that are fun.  I, too, have read the first 2 books of the BREATHLESS trilogy by Maya Banks.  I like them a lot even though I am not crazy about the BDSM stuff.  I also have just finished the THIS MAN  trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas which takes place in London.  I like these a great deal.  Characters are interesting.  If anyone has not read the GABRIEL books, then I really recommend them. Also loved ON DUBLIN STREET.  I found most of these after reading Sylvia's historical books.  Loved those.  Truth is it is hard to beat G and E.  Hurry up Book 4.  

What are the Gabriel books and who's the author?

Thanks!

Dear Sharon and Gigi!

Just wanted to say I´ve read two new books of Maya Cross herself which I did enjoy! FEVER and RUSH. With the KG Series I do not have any experience! Even though I do like the writing style of her a lot  (there I do agress with you, Sharon)  the sex scenes are sometimes very hard for me to digest!  So I stopped reading any further books of her. But maybe the KG Series is not so hard core.

sme

Guten Morgen SME, 

I hope you had a very wonderful Saturday,

I read your posting and I haven't heard of Maya Cross.  I will have to look up her books. I too, haven't read Maya Banks.  I think I will look up her books as well.  I hope your day is filled with blessings.  :)

Well Gigi!

Your suggestions are crazy. Brett and Corinne I wouldn´t mix up. Two persons who want to be with someone which they can´t get! Corinne will need all her energy to get healty

again, mentally! And to moan the loss of the baby etc.!

May I suggest something else: Megumi and Brett .... ! How about this? L.O.L! No, I do think Brett is not yet ready to have a real relationsship with somebody else than EVA!

SME 

Hello SME, 

You are correct.  It is absolutely crazy to think that Brett and Corinne would get together, but that's what makes it so much fun!!  They can both leave for a long "Rock Star World Tour" and leave Gideon and Eva alone! :)

If this suggestion is too crazy for the ladies, then Brett and Megumi could work just as well! I would be sad to see Megumi go though. She and Eva seem like they are making fast friends, but if it is true love then Eva and Megumi can email and Skype to maintain a friendship.  :)

I'm back on after a few days away. Wow did I miss a lot of fun stuff! And some yummy pics too. LoL. I'm still on a personal quest for my Gideon. It's always an intense model with the inky black hair. OMG I need to get a life! LoL

Back in the BTY beginnings when Sylvia used to post and repost pics of our Gideons, I said and am sticking to this:

David Gandy's face is too sinister for me (everything else is godly though)

Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalders are Christian Grey

Henry Cavill, well people think my brother looks like him and that just ruined that whole image for me.

As for the story, I agree that Megumi is in trouble because of the way Sylvia has emphasized her not responding to calls repeatedly. I think Monica acts crazy because she has put Eva in more danger than the Nathan ordeal and she hid it from everyone because she could... $$$.

Eva's fighting to be a grown-up, when she's actually the strongest of the whole bunch.

If you're looking for a read to get you through, try Shelby Reed's new book 'Games People Play.' It coincides with her 'The Fifth Favor' that Sylvia introduced us to, but you don't have to read one before the other.

Now back to catching up on your great posts...

Hi Michele, 

I agree.  I think Megumi is in trouble.  I just don't know what kind of trouble it is yet....