SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your splendid summary! I indeed forgot those!

You missed some. My daughter read Twilight but I wasn't interested until after I read FSOG. The only reason I read the book was to see if I could see the similarities.

• The description of the Cullen home is very similar to Christian's penthouse especially the floor to ceiling windows in the bedroom & living room, furniture, piano.
  • Security by being removed from others (penthouse or middle of the woods)
  • Music and skills playing the piano is a gift bother Christian & Edward posses.
  • Ana went on a trip to visit her mom on the beaches of N.C. Bella escaped to her mom's on the beaches of Fl.
  • Ana saved Mia, and Christian by facing Jack even though Christian thought she was too weak to take care of herself. Bella saved the Cullen's with skills that they didn't think she had.
  • Christian is adopted by a doctor who saved him when he was a child. Edward is "adopted" by a doctor who saved him as a child.

There are others but I can't think of them right now. I read FSOG multiple times but I only read Twilight once and it was awhile ago.

hi Gigi

I will admit to being a bit flippant in my remarks regarding confronting Corinne.

I don't think for one moment Eva would have a cat fight with Corinne. Corinne is spiteful and devious, she was cruel from day one of meeting Eva. Once Gideon explained Eva's insecurities to her, she used them against Eva. Corinne played dirty. I'm sure she knew she was pregnant, and had a plan hatched to trap Gideon at Eva's expense. She didn't care about Eva's mental health, knowing of her issues. Corinne had a chance with Gideon, many years back. He didn't want her then, what did she think had changed? Only book 4 and 5 will tell us.

I think that Corrine is really delusional. She really thinks that she has a shot at Gideon. She must be blind!

Hello Ladies- I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow for a week and I've made a momentous decision! :). I'm going to leave my Crossfire books behind. I don't think I've gone more than a couple of days without at least a taste, since I discovered them in the spring. So it will be cold turkey. There is wifi where I'm staying so I will have to subsist on board comments and Sheen's luscious photos. I may have to go back into the Chapter a Day favorite quotes section if I get desperate for a fix. Wish me luck. Nancy

good luck with that, enjoy your vacation :)

Hi Sme

The ladies here were quite divided when we found out Gideon had killed Nathan. Many including myself thought that Gideon did what he did, because he perceived Eva to be in mortal danger. Graves herself said that Nathan would have killed her at some point. It was self preservation from Gideons point if view. She is his safe haven. He obviously didnt trust the authorities, because they didn't protect him from his abuser when he told them of his abuse. He knew keeping Eva under surveillance would have been for life while Nathan was breathing. Sylvia actually came on the forum to say, what would we do, how far would we go to protect our children? If Gideon hadn't have killed Nathan, Victor would have.

I am with Julie on this one. Gideon did what he thought he needed to do to protect Eva.

I am with Julie on this one. Gideon did what he thought he needed to do to protect Eva.

Hello.

Are you catching up after your vacation? Hope you relaxed and put those feet up.

As Gideon said, he would do it again to know Eva was safe. What we wouldn't do to protect our loved ones.

Totally agree with you here Nrock.

Personally, I think Eva (and maybe Gideon) are totally to blame for the whole Brett situation. IMO he has done absolutely nothing wrong. All he's doing is pursuing a woman he lost a long time ago and has wanted back ever since.

People's main complaints about him are:

1. Him being overly familiar and a bit crude to Eva too quickly. However every one is quite forgiving of Gideon who did the same thing and with less right IMO.

2. The Golden video - it was embarrassing and uncomfortable for Eva. However it was just a visual representation of the song, as many music videos are. It's not like he filled it with sex scenes & they had nothing to do with anything. The song describes their relationship which was mainly about sex, and Eva had no problem with the song, in fact I think she was flattered by it.

I am on the fence about Brett. I'm not sure if he has real feelings for Eva or if it's about the fame and chase. It would help his band if he got his "Golden Girl" back!

glad you are back, hope you had a great vacation, yes you have lots to catch up on, enjoy :)

Thanks :D Its good to be back. Vacation was great! I got to spend a lot of time with my family. I have 40 pages to catch up on. I feel like i am back in college trying to pull an all nighter to do an assignment that is due tomorrow. LOL

Hello.

Are you catching up after your vacation? Hope you relaxed and put those feet up.

As Gideon said, he would do it again to know Eva was safe. What we wouldn't do to protect our loved ones.

I am working very hard to catch up :) I have miss you ladies and our awesome discussions. I had such a wonderful time with my family.