SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is when is she going to tell us her big news!!!

I really hope that this doesn't come across wrong, but I am really tired of the teasers of teasers.  I can't even worry about what she is teasing because I don't even know when we are going to get it. 

I know that building anticipation is part of keeping fans on their toes and interested, but all the build up of anticipation seems to defeat the purpose.  Phew....

I really hope that this doesn't come across wrong, but I am really tired of the teasers of teasers.  I can't even worry about what she is teasing because I don't even know when we are going to get it. 

I know that building anticipation is part of keeping fans on their toes and interested, but all the build up of anticipation seems to defeat the purpose.  Phew....

I can see your point Fayeth.   It can be a challenge to keep the "faith"...so to speak.  I really hope that we will be getting some new soon.  I think that it might help to keep everyone's spirits uplifted. 

This makes me so happy.  Do you think it is the release date? 

Hi Sharon

That would be great, if feel like I'm drifting at the moment. :)

I hope so surely she would not tease us unless it is BIG...!!!

I put on Twitter that I hoped it would either be the Release Date, a snippet or two and the picture of the book, not asking for much I know LOL :)