SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Just catching up and something struck me---why would Anne tell Eva to watch out for Deanna saying that he f ucks her a lot when Deanna told Eva she had a one night stand that went bad?  Is Anne making this up or is there something we don't know about Deanna?  When I read it before in the book, I chalked it up to Anne being jealous and making something up.  Now I am not so sure.

Anyone?

BTW--the almost life-sized picture of Henry's face is a killer.  And my husband thanks you for those amazing shorts from the past few days.  ;-)

I think thats what Anne believes.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not positive, but probably they could restrain ( if they didn't stop struggling or fighting) then put them in a room...Don't know why charges weren't pressed by the hospital.  This episode was really confusing, plus sending Eva off with no explanation. then not calling or anything

I think given the fact that there was a lot of emotional stuff that just happened. Security probably just flexed cuffed them to get the situation under control, but then let them go separately. 

Hello Everyone, I hope Im on the correct thread. I love the plots  by the way here are some of my thoughts.

I think Anne Lucas is Corrine's doctor.
The red head said she knows two women whom Gideon made go into severe depression. 1 Corrine 2 ?
I think Deanna took the bractlet and gave to the mob guy. Reason is she is a reporter, and the guy was killed because someone told he was having sex with the mob guy's underage daughter.
Who is the guy Ireland is dating?  Could it be Anne Lucas nephew?
What happened to Anne Lucas brother's wife and son?
Deanne and Anne or both unstable women .
Personally, I didn't see Corrine taking the easy way out. I saw her as feisty not the suicide road.
Megumi is in a domestic abuse relationship I think

Tanks Sarah and Gabri

Her in the Netherlands its much easier  to get that information.

Doctors who works at the same company can (mostly)  through your ID number (patient)  in your personal file and read it.

Sorry spelling mistake

Thanks Sarah and Gabri

Here in the Netherlands its much easier  to get that information.

Doctors who works at the same company can (mostly)  through your ID number (patient)  in your personal file and read it.

Hi, I am new here,

Could it be possible that Anne can get to the information from Dr. Petersen.

That she can read what Gideon and Eva share with the Dr.

And that she is going to just that information to hurt Gideon.

What do jou think?

Sorry for my English, I'm from the netherlands

Daan,  I don't think Anne has access to Dr. Petersen's files.   It sounds like he has a private practice.  Personally, I think she is a crazy lady trying to hurt Gideon through the people she thinks he loves.  I think Deanna could be a stalker and just might follow Gideon to Dr. Petersen's office but I don't know what that would get her.  Doctor notes are confidential and Dr. Petersen seems to be an ethical, respected doctor.  I'm sure Stanton would have investigated before sending Monica.

Tanks Sarah and Gabri

Her in the Netherlands its much easier  to get that information.

Doctors who works at the same company can (mostly)  through your ID number (patient)  in your personal file and read it.

They can here too but each doctor would sign out the records.  Anne & Dr. Petersen aren't in the same practice as far as we know.  Anne's current  practice isn't mentioned but Dr. Petersen seems to have a private practice.  As mentioned before, if Dr. Petersen wanted a consult he wouldn't share any names with a consulting physician outside his practice just data.

Sylvia said that the redhead at the dinner in Bared was not Anne Lucas.

Could that redhead be the nasty receptionist at Cross Industries?

Daan,  I don't think Anne has access to Dr. Petersen's files.   It sounds like he has a private practice.  Personally, I think she is a crazy lady trying to hurt Gideon through the people she thinks he loves.  I think Deanna could be a stalker and just might follow Gideon to Dr. Petersen's office but I don't know what that would get her.  Doctor notes are confidential and Dr. Petersen seems to be an ethical, respected doctor.  I'm sure Stanton would have investigated before sending Monica.

Hi Daan , I just do not think Anne and Dr. Peterson are intertwined at least I hope not because Dr. Peterson is the only psychiatrist Gideon has ever trusted since his abuse and I really think Gideon is making progress and so does Eva. :)

Hi Daan , I just do not think Anne and Dr. Peterson are intertwined at least I hope not because Dr. Peterson is the only psychiatrist Gideon has ever trusted since his abuse and I really think Gideon is making progress and so does Eva. :)

I guarantee that Gideon will have completed a background check on dr Petersen before he started therapy!! He would have discovered any link I'm sure!

I agree.  Gideon is too cautious where psychiatrists are concerned.  It would be too much to have a shrink fail him again.

I guarantee that Gideon will have completed a background check on dr Petersen before he started therapy!! He would have discovered any link I'm sure!

Thanks Ladies...

Hi Sharon,

Do you think that Ane may have had her sights on Cary from the beginning?  That would be such an interesting theory.  It would certainly add a twist to the storyline...Cary could have his very own stalker...just kidding.  :)

No I think Anne recognized Cary from the pictures with Eva in the paper.  I don't think it was planned in advance. 

No I think Anne recognized Cary from the pictures with Eva in the paper.  I don't think it was planned in advance.

Yes I think Anne has unfortunately figured out that Eva is Gideon's gal so now Anne is messing with Eva by messing with Cary; her jealousy knows no bounds ....Inthink this translates to extremely dangerous wacko!!

Hi, I am new here,

Could it be possible that Anne can get to the information from Dr. Petersen.

That she can read what Gideon and Eva share with the Dr.

And that she is going to just that information to hurt Gideon.

What do jou think?

Sorry for my English, I'm from the netherlands

Hi Daan,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the game.

Your theory about Anne Lucas being in some sort of practice with Dr. Peterson is interesting.  Thus far, we don't have anything to go on, but at this stage of the game, nothing would surprise me. 

GiGi  :)

Hello Everyone, I hope Im on the correct thread. I love the plots  by the way here are some of my thoughts.

I think Anne Lucas is Corrine's doctor.
The red head said she knows two women whom Gideon made go into severe depression. 1 Corrine 2 ?
I think Deanna took the bractlet and gave to the mob guy. Reason is she is a reporter, and the guy was killed because someone told he was having sex with the mob guy's underage daughter.
Who is the guy Ireland is dating?  Could it be Anne Lucas nephew?
What happened to Anne Lucas brother's wife and son?
Deanne and Anne or both unstable women .
Personally, I didn't see Corrine taking the easy way out. I saw her as feisty not the suicide road.
Megumi is in a domestic abuse relationship I think

Hi Teel,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself.  :)

My guess is that Anne thinks the Deanna fling was more than it is because Deanna continues to pop up at these functions.  Gideon said it was once and so did Deanna.

Good point Sharon.  I could see how Anne might misinterpret seeing Deanna at different events.