SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking here....I'm pretty excited for Afterburn....but I almost don't want to read it b/c the story is not complete. It's gonna be such a tease at 99 pages :( The first two chapters were approx. 34 pages....so...that makes Afterburn be about 6 chapters ?  Looks soooo good tho!

Hoping Crossfire news comes soon! :)

Just out of curiosity, how do you know that it will only be 99 pages?

Hey Ladies,

yes that's what's listed on amazon . Maybe its wrong lol. I wonder if Its a short story or if part two is much longer.

I looked at the Aftershock and it does not list pages!  But the paperbook that also comes out in November has 400 pages??

:)

Oh my, They could really be twins!

Well, I don't think so. They are different ages and I think Erin is prettier. Just my opinion.

Anyway back to Gideon and Eva.

I'm dying here for waiting Captivated By You. I hope Gideon and Eva.get their HEA in the end of the Crossfire Series.

I also love to see their future children. :)

Hey Ladies,

yes that's what's listed on amazon . Maybe its wrong lol. I wonder if Its a short story or if part two is much longer.

Hi ladies,

I just checked on amazon 99 pages listed. I hope it was a print error. 99 pages is so little. I will finish reading the book within an hour. :(

Wow only 99 pages!!  BOO :(

That's what I thought! That's just an introduction. :(

I am sorry is that all the book consists off, just those pages, I thought it would be longer than that especially with all the anticipation build up I thought it would be as large as Crossfire books :(

Ok I know it is a bit rude for early morning but just the image is of Gideon and Eva in his office, just pretend she has blonde hair

602838_537104446307832_1632343350_n.jpg

what a lovely day to start the afternoon!!!!