SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, nothing yet :(  Hopefully soon.

So, if CBY is supposed to come out before the end of the year, when do we think that will be?

Afterburn (loved it!) came out in Aug

Spellbound in Oct

and

Aftershock (can't wait!) in Nov....Maybe Dec? B/c there hasn't been any word on CBY and it's almost Sept.

Anyone else want to discuss Afteburn on the other thread? Lol...something to pass the time? It was only 10 chapters....so not much to discuss, I know.. ;)

Btw, EWY is $5 on Amazon right now...I paid $10 lol..and Afterburn is $1.99...such a deal!

Another possible Gideon ....   sorry I don't know how to add pics ..... this is a link to the movie info too bad its not a full face front shot   http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1797118720/tt1413495?ref_=tt_pv_md_2

I just saw Paranoia movie (corp spying, not bloody!)  with Liam Hemsworth and Amber Heard (isn't she one of the Eva choices??)    But anyway he has the BLUE eyes we all imagine our man having !!!!  and is tall, built and the right age.    So what a surprise to see him dressed in a black suit, shirt, tie  (ala GC) just casually leaning against something.  He was defintely Gideon :)   

If anyine sees it let me know what you think.

Another possible Gideon ....   sorry I don't know how to add pics ..... this is a link to the movie info too bad its not a full face front shot   http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1797118720/tt1413495?ref_=tt_pv_md_2

I just saw Paranoia movie (corp spying, not bloody!)  with Liam Hemsworth and Amber Heard (isn't she one of the Eva choices??)    But anyway he has the BLUE eyes we all imagine our man having !!!!  and is tall, built and the right age.    So what a surprise to see him dressed in a black suit, shirt, tie  (ala GC) just casually leaning against something.  He was defintely Gideon :)   

I don't think Liam Hemsworth can be Gideon because he doesn't have "dark and dangerous" appearance. Also his eyes is kind of usual not unique if you know what I mean.

But Amber Heard absolutely can be Eva. I always picture Amber as Eva not Scarlet Johannson.

Just my opinion. 

I don't think Liam Hemsworth can be Gideon because he doesn't have "dark and dangerous" appearance. Also his eyes is kind of usual not unique if you know what I mean.

But Amber Heard absolutely can be Eva. I always picture Amber as Eva not Scarlet Johannson.

Just my opinion.

Actually I think he would make a great Christian Gray also ; he works that suit very well...

I know everybody has pictured Henry Cavill as Gideon. But I think this man can be Gideon too.

MV5BMTMxMjAwNDc5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI4

It is another potential option M1lkt4ddy.  I wouldn't be surprised that, if in the end, they decide to cast someone completely unknown. 

Hi Fsumom,

There is no doubt that Liam Hemsworth is cute.  I just can't see him getting past a "squeaky" clean image to play such a screwed up character.  I can't see him playing either Christian Grey or Gideon Cross.  Who knows though, maybe he has great acting abilities, and can pull either character off.  :)

It is another potential option M1lkt4ddy.  I wouldn't be surprised that, if in the end, they decide to cast someone completely unknown. 

It is okay for me, anybody who will become Gideon and Eva and also all supporting characters as long as they can give a "life" to any characters they play.

Sorry for my bad english. :)

It is okay for me, anybody who will become Gideon and Eva and also all supporting characters as long as they can give a "life" to any characters they play.

Sorry for my bad english. :)

It is all good M1lkt4ddy.  I think that speculating as to whom will be cast for all of these roles has been a lot of fun.  I hope it has been fun for everyone...fingers crossed.

I do think that if  we don't get some snippets soon, things may start to get a little unruly here.  :)

It is all good M1lkt4ddy.  I think that speculating as to whom will be cast for all of these roles has been a lot of fun.  I hope it has been fun for everyone...fingers crossed.

I do think that if  we don't get some snippets soon, things may start to get a little unruly here.  :)

I bet this forum will be hectic whether when snippets for incoming Crossfire or any news about Crossfire. ;)

Your English is just fine M1lkt4ddy.  Your posts are always understood.  :)

Thanks because English isn't my native language. :)

Hi Fsumom,

There is no doubt that Liam Hemsworth is cute.  I just can't see him getting past a "squeaky" clean image to play such a screwed up character.  I can't see him playing either Christian Grey or Gideon Cross.  Who knows though, maybe he has great acting abilities, and can pull either character off.  :)

Hi Fsumom,

Well ..... after Miley's VMAs performance MAYBE he does like a little kink is his private time  :-O   

I don't know Liam at all.  For me the problem is that I see Gideon being Henry and so does Sylvia.  Whoever does get the role has a big nut to crack to overcome what we have been seeing in our heads for a couple of years.  That doesn't mean a good actor cannot do it.  It's about acting and chemistry.  Plus, a TV audience is most likely a lot larger than the number of people who have read the series to the extent we on this board have.  I wish more info was available on SOMETHING with book 4 so we can move onward.  And I hope Lionsgate doesn't mess around with Crossfire the way Universal has with FSOG.  Man of Steel came out in June and casting is already set for 2015.  Geez.