SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eva was wearing her ring to the dinner there is no way that Monica would miss that.  Monica told Eva at the hospital "You know you are going to marry him."  (Not a direct quote I don't have my book with me.) For some reason SD didn't think it was important for Eva to say anything else.

I can't imagine MommyCa missing that big rock on Eva's left hand!!

just some thoughts.....on page 348 of EWY....G and E are dancing at the function, and Eva is watching Cary dancing with the redhead...(wouldn't Gideon have recognized the girl if it was Anne)   then....he says "look at me" to Eva  she replies  "hi ace"  then he says "crossfire"   and she says " we are learning from our mistakes".  G replies "you read my mind"  ok.....what mistakes are they learning from? ( I have too much time on my hands from rereading the series)

then on page 355  it states that Gideon ended up on the phone....bet that is when he is making plans on going to San Diego with them....

any thoughts?

surprising that Charlie Hunan got out of FSOG....(didn't he have to sign a contract ?)  personally I was growing used to him playing the part and doing a good job

just some thoughts.....on page 348 of EWY....G and E are dancing at the function, and Eva is watching Cary dancing with the redhead...(wouldn't Gideon have recognized the girl if it was Anne)   then....he says "look at me" to Eva  she replies  "hi ace"  then he says "crossfire"   and she says " we are learning from our mistakes".  G replies "you read my mind"  ok.....what mistakes are they learning from? ( I have too much time on my hands from rereading the series)

then on page 355  it states that Gideon ended up on the phone....bet that is when he is making plans on going to San Diego with them....

any thoughts?

surprising that Charlie Hunan got out of FSOG....(didn't he have to sign a contract ?)  personally I was growing used to him playing the part and doing a good job

Hi jmhope, I remember Eva looking up Anne/her husband on google so if facing her while dancing she might have spotted her...but I think it was mentioned that she grew her hair longer & maybe Cary was facing Eva & not Anne and the fact that it could be Anne didn't register with Eva until later. 

And as far as "the mistakes"...sorry, sometimes Sylvia leaves things to our imagination...I don't have any answers for you on this either.

any thoughts?

any thoughts?

I was growing used to Charlie also.  I am way past FSOG because of CROSSFIRE, Gabriel books, and the THIS MAN series.

No answers jm.  Wish I did.

Hi Jmhope & GLH,

CH leaving the series may have had more to do with chemistry than fan opinion.  I would think that it would be one thing to go in and do a reading and then another thing altogether when they actually got into a BDSM scene.  There have been many movies that have had cast changes due to chemistry issues or because when said and done, the actors weren't convincing in their roles. 

Jmhope is correct that contracts are signed when a person accepts a role.  I could see "out-clauses" in said contracts if the actors were not able to fulfill a role or the studio didn't like the direction that the storyline was going in.   

any thoughts?

I agree jmhope I too am disappointed about Charlie Hunamm. People are so shallow. I too wasn't quite sure what Gideon meant about learning from their mistakes; maybe not ditching each other when they get to an event...

Hi Jmhope & GLH,

CH leaving the series may have had more to do with chemistry than fan opinion.  I would think that it would be one thing to go in and do a reading and then another thing altogether when they actually got into a BDSM scene.  There have been many movies that have had cast changes due to chemistry issues or because when said and done, the actors weren't convincing in their roles. 

Jmhope is correct that contracts are signed when a person accepts a role.  I could see "out-clauses" in said contracts if the actors were not able to fulfill a role or the studio didn't like the direction that the storyline was going in.

Maybe Charlie was getting harassed by some nasty fans and pulled out himself...wh knows?

Since I know GiGi doesn't have FB these are todays BTY quote posts:

“There’s always the hope, but I expected it would take more work than a chance meeting over drinks.†- Gideon, BARED TO YOU

1382270_10151697762078457_2009784907_n.j

“Do you have any idea how crazy I am about you?†- Gideon, BARED TO YOU

1374767_10151697249768457_1235179758_n.j

I am also not on fb... Thank you so much for sharing :-)

Hi jmhope, I remember Eva looking up Anne/her husband on google so if facing her while dancing she might have spotted her...but I think it was mentioned that she grew her hair longer & maybe Cary was facing Eva & not Anne and the fact that it could be Anne didn't register with Eva until later.

And as far as "the mistakes"...sorry, sometimes Sylvia leaves things to our imagination...I don't have any answers for you on this either.

My thoughts on the "learning from mistakes line" have to do with their actions at this function compared to the past functions they attended together. At this function Eva stayed with Gideon when get was talking business instead of "running off". Also Gideon stayed with Eva when she was with her bosses. Then they danced together. No disappearing or searching for each other. And they communicated with each other when they did leave the other for something.

My thoughts on the "learning from mistakes line" have to do with their actions at this function compared to the past functions they attended together. At this function Eva stayed with Gideon when get was talking business instead of "running off". Also Gideon stayed with Eva when she was with her bosses. Then they danced together. No disappearing or searching for each other. And they communicated with each other when they did leave the other for something.

Hi Peachies,

You make many good points.  Eva and Gideon have come a long way since they first met.  Each person is learning to deal with their emotional triggers and is learning to communicate with one another. 

Hi Peachies,

You make many good points.  Eva and Gideon have come a long way since they first met.  Each person is learning to deal with their emotional triggers and is learning to communicate with one another.

Hi Peachies & GiGi, you both explained the "mistakes" point very well. I get it now...thank you for making that bell go off in my head.

Hi Peachies & GiGi, you both explained the "mistakes" point very well. I get it now...thank you for making that bell go off in my head.

they are good explanations, but what stumps me is when he says "look at me".....like he doesn't like her looking at Cary.....

thanks for everyone's thoughts....was hoping that Sylvia would have had a posting about the "note" she left us for the weekend

Maybe Charlie was getting harassed by some nasty fans and pulled out himself...wh knows?

I admit, I don't feel comfortable talking about this topic on this site, but since we 've opened the can of worms so to speak, the latest actors up for the role of CG are Jamie Dornan, Theo James & Christian Cooke. We'll see where this goes. Also, apparently the script is a mess so they've hired an Academy award nominated writer to fix things...i'm getting the feeling that this project may be trashed...too many problems.

I admit, I don't feel comfortable talking about this topic on this site, but since we 've opened the can of worms so to speak, the latest actors up for the role of CG are Jamie Dornan, Theo James & Christian Cooke. We'll see where this goes. Also, apparently the script is a mess so they've hired an Academy award nominated writer to fix things...i'm getting the feeling that this project may be trashed...too many problems.

this is news to me....haven't heard of those actors except for maybe Theo James....isn't he supposed to be in the movie "Divergent" out next year?  It is probably hard to get a screenplay written since alot of the dialog was typed thru e-mail between the two.

We have to have something to talk about.....just waiting for some news from  Sylvia!!  but she is busy in Olso, Norway  (lucky woman)

I don't know what is taking that project so long.  The books were written and released over 2 years ago.  At this point, I am not sure the excitement is what it could have been.  Too much time.  Too many issues finding CG.  Now script issues?  I thought they were gonna start filming in November.  I so hope CROSSFIRE goes more smoothly.  We love this story too much for it to be f ucked up.

this is news to me....haven't heard of those actors except for maybe Theo James....isn't he supposed to be in the movie "Divergent" out next year?  It is probably hard to get a screenplay written since alot of the dialog was typed thru e-mail between the two.

We have to have something to talk about.....just waiting for some news from  Sylvia!!  but she is busy in Olso, Norway  (lucky woman)

I don't know what is taking that project so long.  The books were written and released over 2 years ago.  At this point, I am not sure the excitement is what it could have been.  Too much time.  Too many issues finding CG.  Now script issues?  I thought they were gonna start filming in November.  I so hope CROSSFIRE goes more smoothly.  We love this story too much for it to be f ucked up.

Hi Dgcaffeine & Jmhope & GLH,

I think you ladies may be on to something.  I think that if the movie snafu's continue to occur (hiring & firing), people may eventually lose interest in the story (although it is very good).  The erotic romance genre is hot right now and I think that there are many good authors and great characters that are ready and able to take up the interest of the fans...can anyone say Crossfire?  :) 

they are good explanations, but what stumps me is when he says "look at me".....like he doesn't like her looking at Cary.....

thanks for everyone's thoughts....was hoping that Sylvia would have had a posting about the "note" she left us for the weekend

I don't think Gideon minds Eva looking at Cary. I think Gideon feels connected to Eva when they are looking into each others eyes. I think Gideon also has a better grasp on the situation or can judge how Eva is feeling/thinking when he is looking into her eyes.

I always love it when Sylvia stops by to share with us :-)

any thoughts?

The mistakes they are talking about is the jeleousy and the insecurities they have had with each other being around other people.  Gideon did not see the Red Head as he only had eyes for his wife.

He could go to San Diego with them we will not know until the next book

Hi ladies, can anyone tell me where the engagement announcement was discussed in the forum? I found it really strange that Eva discussed it with her mother before the charity dinner and the final statement from Monica was that Gideon has to ask Eva first.....and then at the dinner they're introducing themselves as an engaged couple, without telling Monica first it seems.....she would not be happy if she heard it through the grapevine....Did I miss something?

Hi Chiara

there was no engagement announcement by Eva or Gideon, we think this will be officially in book 4, she just hinted to her mum that Gideon would not wait until the Summer for a wedding. Hope this helps

Hi Chiara and Sheens,

I think that G n E had this discussion with Monica before they left for the dinner because there is no way that Eva would let Gideon announce to her bosses let alone anybody else that they were engaged without telling her parents first. There is no way that Monica missed the rock on her finger when she came out of the bedroom fully dressed for the dinner so she probably asked about and they told her. Also while they were walking the red carpet for the dinner I am pretty sure the reporters and photographers also noticed the ring and they were asked and that is when the cat was let out the bag so to speak.