Crossfire Series Questions for SYLVIA

Kirsten

Question

This thread is being started so we can all have a place to put our questions that we want Sylvia to answer. Obviously she will not be able to answer all since we have two more book to go... YAY!

My question still is what was with the back and forth between Gideon and Elizabeth regarding Cary at the garden party?

It is obvious that Gideon and Angus have a very close relationship, will we find out more about it, it book 4 or 5?

• Answers 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This thread is being started so we can all have a place to put our questions that we want Sylvia to answer. Obviously she will not be able to answer all since we have two more book to go... YAY!

My question still is what was with the back and forth between Gideon and Elizabeth regarding Cary at the garden party?

It is obvious that Gideon and Angus have a very close relationship, will we find out more about it, it book 4 or 5?

good Idea Kirsten, I shall start to think :)

For Eva and her foundation with front man Cary!

No rent required since her husband owns the building

Close by to her work and Gideon too

Or would she give up her job and focus on the foundation ?

I think Eva will take the job in Crisis Management and run her foundation of course with Cary at her side. I wonder what Ms. Field wanted with Mark Garrity at the end of the book...I think eventually he may also work for Cross Industries!!

Is the 10th floor being remodeled for Eva.?

Yes Mrs . C my thoughts exactly !!! Mr . Cross is pulling out all the stops he wants Eva there!!!

Yep, Gideon already had a couch in that corner office -- ready made to nail Eva on. He really does like getting Eva underneath himself on an office couch, he does. 

I have an Elizabeth Vidal related question, which ties into Elizabeth confronting Eva near the very end of Entwined and which stretches back into Reflected.

Timeline:

Final weekend of Reflected (Saturday night) - Eva confronted Elizabeth for her (Elizabeth) further damaging the sexually traumatized child Gideon by failing to believe Gideon had been abused. Elizabeth's reaction was to still insist the abuse didn't happen and to defend herself for having had Gideon examined by pediatricians. 

Final Tuesday of Reflected - Gideon had chased Eva to Dr. Lucas' office, and from GPS tracking had known that Eva also had gone to Corrine's address earlier that morning. But Gideon also knew Eva had caused some sort of problem with Elizabeth.

Question: How did Gideon know something happened between Eva and Elizabeth over the weekend?

Possibilities:

• Did Elizabeth in fact call Gideon soon after that fight Eva picked with her and say something about it (maybe not the truth but possibly to claim his "ex" was a some sort of nutjob)?
  • Or was Eva right at the end of Entwined to accuse Elizabeth of having not dared to say a thing about that first fight.
  • If Elizabeth had in fact kept her mouth shut, then how did Gideon find out very soon after Eva had gone after his mother? Had  Christopher Jr. been the one who told Gideon that Eva somehow upset their mother the Saturday night Eva ran into the Vidals?

I have an Elizabeth Vidal related question, which ties into Elizabeth confronting Eva near the very end of Entwined and which stretches back into Reflected.

Timeline:

Final weekend of Reflected (Saturday night) - Eva confronted Elizabeth for her (Elizabeth) further damaging the sexually traumatized child Gideon by failing to believe Gideon had been abused. Elizabeth's reaction was to still insist the abuse didn't happen and to defend herself for having had Gideon examined by pediatricians. 

Final Tuesday of Reflected - Gideon had chased Eva to Dr. Lucas' office, and from GPS tracking had known that Eva also had gone to Corrine's address earlier that morning. But Gideon also knew Eva had caused some sort of problem with Elizabeth.

Question: How did Gideon know something happened between Eva and Elizabeth over the weekend?

Possibilities:

• Did Elizabeth in fact call Gideon soon after that fight Eva picked with her and say something about it (maybe not the truth but possibly to claim his "ex" was a some sort of nutjob)?
  • Or was Eva right at the end of Entwined to accuse Elizabeth of having not dared to say a thing about that first fight.
  • If Elizabeth had in fact kept her mouth shut, then how did Gideon find out very soon after Eva had gone after his mother? Had  Christopher Jr. been the one who told Gideon that Eva somehow upset their mother the Saturday night Eva ran into the Vidals?

I think Elizabeth called Gideon and told him about the conversation with EVA, thats my vote

Is the 10th floor being remodeled for Eva.?

I have a feeling it is.   She just doesn't know it yet.

SD - I hope book 4 we will find out why Monica is hooked on money.   When her parents threw her out of the house, did she have know where to go and was "on the streets".

Explain. Not getting your drift.,!

She thought after "That" plane trip, that she had broken something in their relationship, when he went quiet. She thought he was going to dump her. When really he was freaking out about asking her to marry him.

When she did the runner, he came after her hauling her out of the sea.

She thought after "That" plane trip, that she had broken something in their relationship, when he went quiet. She thought he was going to dump her. When really he was freaking out about asking her to marry him.

When she did the runner, he came after her hauling her out of the sea.

Gotcha..!!

It wasn't that she was dizzy that made her say yes but that she loves Gideon and wants her life entwined with his!

She's saying being dizzy didn't make her say yes..! But she didn't explain what made her say yes, as she goes on to say why it's to soon and although she does do it, when the words "marry me" came out of his mouth what was going on in her head that made her say yes.?