Crossfire Series Questions for SYLVIA

Kirsten

Question

This thread is being started so we can all have a place to put our questions that we want Sylvia to answer. Obviously she will not be able to answer all since we have two more book to go... YAY!

My question still is what was with the back and forth between Gideon and Elizabeth regarding Cary at the garden party?

It is obvious that Gideon and Angus have a very close relationship, will we find out more about it, it book 4 or 5?

• Answers 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hi Gigi

It was mentioned about Russian connections. I googled Eva's surname. It originated in Germany, and Bavaria.

No connection to Russia. But possible to move around the countries.

Hi Julie, 

Thank you for the clarification.  Have a blessed day.  :)

I agree that Elizabeth needs to admit her mistakes, she needs to believe in Gideon and ask for forgiveness. I think that Eva will help because she will be there for Gideon, he listens to her. Plus I think there may be a situation where Elizabeth confronts Eva and Gideon comes in on it , this will have him laying down an ultimatum to his mom. Maybe this will open Elizabeth's eyes to the fact that she needs to listen and talk to Gideon if she wants to be part of his life.

I personally would LOVE for Gideon to walk in on his mom confronting Eva about the ring or Eva's past life with Brett. It would be awesome to witness Elizabeth's change in tactics and tone when she realizes she has been busted by Gideon. And it would be great to hear what Gideon has to say to his mom about what she was saying to Eva.

I personally would LOVE for Gideon to walk in on his mom confronting Eva about the ring or Eva's past life with Brett. It would be awesome to witness Elizabeth's change in tactics and tone when she realizes she has been busted by Gideon. And it would be great to hear what Gideon has to say to his mom about what she was saying to Eva.

That's a good idea Peachies.  It would be interesting to see how Gideon would handle his mother.

Is it possible to correct an audiobook?

In "Reflected in You" Jill reads from chapter 5, "My mom had been going through a rough patch with husband number three".  That would be Stanton so Eva would have only gone to stay with her dad less then four years ago. 

My ebook from iTunes says "husband number two".  Number two makes more sense.

In "Reflected in You" Jill reads from chapter 5, "My mom had been going through a rough patch with husband number three".  That would be Stanton so Eva would have only gone to stay with her dad less then four years ago. 

My next question is Why did Eva say YES..?

" I was still dizzy when he groaned and said , "Marry Me." But that wasn't why I said, "Yes."?

EWY page 286 Eva did say why....  " Id been so certain I would never find a man who loved me for who I was, with all my emotional scars and baggage and neediness. What else could I say besides YES, now that by some miracle I'd found him

Hi Betty

Once an audio book goes into production there is no way to change it without costs involved, it is just a small glitch and as I have all audiobooks I don't feel it is necessary, we know the books inside out and we have discussed this on numerous occassions in the past about Monica's husbands but I would not stress about it

Hi.

I know this is going back quite a few pages, but I registered today and I wanted to put my two pence in regarding Corrine's baby. Somebody may have said this but I didn't notice.

What if Corinne planned her pregnancy knowing she would use it to get Gideon back? She wouldn't have known she was pregnant until 4 weeks along anyway so she would have needed to start her plans when it was confirmed after her first missed period. Then, maybe, she heard about Gideon an Eva and then got scared so cancelled her first flight, but knowing the relationship had just started and she had history with Gideon, booked another flight because she thought she had an advantage.

I know Bared to You will be released as a hardcover edition in February of next year.  Are there plans for a hardcover box set of all five books?

Also are plans in place for Jill Redfield to narrate the last two books in the series?  Jill is excellent and I like the continuity of the same person reading a series.

PS

Thanks for answering my previous question!

So would I...

I LOVED his answer to Eva

Yes I think after Cary was attacked clancey was tracking Gideon to... He would have known or seen what Gideon did and while the cops were questioning everybody...clancey wanted to give the cops a plausible suspect and evidence to back it up... And be sure there was no way an innocent man would have been sent to prison for the crime... 2 birds one stone and all that!

I know Bared to You will be released as a hardcover edition in February of next year.  Are there plans for a hardcover box set of all five books?

Also are plans in place for Jill Redfield to narrate the last two books in the series?  Jill is excellent and I like the continuity of the same person reading a series.

PS

Thanks for answering my previous question!

As of now, it's planned to release all the Crossfire novels in hardcover collector's editions. I'm not sure if there will be a boxed set of them, though. I'll ask!

As for Jill, yes I had it put in the contract that all best efforts will be made to secure Jill as the narrator of all Crossfire books. :)

As of now, it's planned to release all the Crossfire novels in hardcover collector's editions. I'm not sure if there will be a boxed set of them, though. I'll ask!

As for Jill, yes I had it put in the contract that all best efforts will be made to secure Jill as the narrator of all Crossfire books. :)

Thank you so much!!! I look forward to both.

In the Aftershock Snippets thread, you explained your publisher asked that you not publish snippets. Is this also the case with Captivated By You? I know they're two different publishers (Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin vs. Penguin for Crossfire.) But there have not been any Captivated snippets, so I was wondering.

In the Aftershock Snippets thread, you explained your publisher asked that you not publish snippets. Is this also the case with Captivated By You? I know they're two different publishers (Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin vs. Penguin for Crossfire.) But there have not been any Captivated snippets, so I was wondering.

Yeah, what is the dealydad with the snippets? I'm fine without the sneak peeks because the whole book is a surprise without them, but if there is a reason it would be interesting to know why there havn't been many. However, the one from Gideon's POV was so cool. I really liked being in his head and seeing what Eva was like in his eyes, Eva never gives herself credit and it was nice to see credit given without her shooing the person off.

Sylvia,

First I wanted to say thank you for the Crossfire Series, I think I have re-read them at least 6 times.  Here is my question Eva runs into a red head at the advocacy center dinner in Bared to you, is this also Anne Lucas?

No, Sylvia had stated way back when that the redhead in BTY at the advocacy dinner was not Anne. She didn't say who it was. If you have noticed there are a lot of mentions about redheads.... Gideon's receptionist, Anne Lucas, the redhead involved in the clusterf**k at the end of BTY, also the one that Cary hooks up with at the end of EWY