We Are The Bomb

• 2 weeks later...

sorry couldn't resist, this is for all the people who love us Scottish Accents and who wanted some scottish phrases, let's see if anyone can get what this say's,  the scottish folk amongst us here are not allowed to answer LOL

485602_3098555118554_739744174_n.jpg

sorry couldn't resist, this is for all the people who love us Scottish Accents and who wanted some scottish phrases, let's see if anyone can get what this say's, the scottish folk amongst us here are not allowed to answer LOL

Total fail on my side. Some I could make out.

Translation:-

Are you Scottish, I am, You know you are a true Scot if you can pronounce (Ecclefechan to Auchtermuchty are place names we even have problems with). and Aww for f**k sake.  You are used to 4 seasons in one day.  You can fall about P*ssed without spilling your drink.  You know Iron Brew (National fizzy drink) is a hangover cure.  You actually understand this message and you are going to re-post it......... I am Proud to be Scottish :P

Translation:-

Are you Scottish, I am, You know you are a true Scot if you can pronounce (Ecclefechan to Auchtermuchty are place names we even have problems with). and Aww for f**k sake. You are used to 4 seasons in one day. You can fall about P*ssed without spilling your drink. You know Iron Brew (National fizzy drink) is a hangover cure. You actually understand this message and you are going to re-post it......... I am Proud to be Scottish :P

I got, Are you, you, one, your, brew and understand. That's it

I got, Are you, you, one, your, brew and understand. That's it

well the places you would never have got as not many people know about them, they are North Scotland and at least you got the Are you etc, well done you :)

sorry couldn't resist, this is for all the people who love us Scottish Accents and who wanted some scottish phrases, let's see if anyone can get what this say's,  the scottish folk amongst us here are not allowed to answer LOL

Hi Sheens

How I miss Scotland and its people!!!!!!! During my college years, I took a few Summer School classes at Edinburgh University (BTW, you know you're a true Scot when you pronounce 'Edinburgh' right as well!... I'm still practicing)

I really had the time of my life!! I'm so happy the only words I couldn't 'translate' were 'irn bru'!!!!!! My first days there were pretty 'challenging' to say the least, what with my landlady and the courses, but I loved it, loved, it loved it.

Lol...that was fun. Reminds me of On Dublin Street. Such a great book! Just read the novella Until Fountain Bridge...great too. On London Road is next! :)

Hi Sheens

How I miss Scotland and its people!!!!!!! During my college years, I took a few Summer School classes at Edinburgh University (BTW, you know you're a true Scot when you pronounce 'Edinburgh' right as well!... I'm still practicing)

I really had the time of my life!! I'm so happy the only words I couldn't 'translate' were 'irn bru'!!!!!! My first days there were pretty 'challenging' to say the least, what with my landlady and the courses, but I loved it, loved, it loved it.

Very proud of you to get that Gabri, yes most people call Edinburgh Edinburg but it is like any place people get the pronunciation wrong but hey good for you :)

Lol...that was fun. Reminds me of On Dublin Street. Such a great book! Just read the novella Until Fountain Bridge...great too. On London Road is next! :)

Glad you liked it, I have downloaded London Road but not read it been to engrossed with Gideon and Eva LOL :)