Theories for book four

julie54

I    think Brett has  seen the  tapes and this is  why  he  remembers "how it was".

I also  think  Gideon  has watched  them but  will not admit  to  Eva.

I think  Clancy's  brother  who is  FBI,   knowing about the  "mob"  had  something to do  with  the

bracelet.

Corinne is going to  go  ape over  the  marriage  lol.

I  would say she has  huge  regrets  leaving  Gideon  and she always thought  he

was  still into  "her"      Book  2,  her  surprise in  Eva,  that she  didn't  look like her.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I    think Brett has  seen the  tapes and this is  why  he  remembers "how it was".

I think  Clancy's  brother  who is  FBI,   knowing about the  "mob"  had  something to do  with  the

bracelet.

I  would say she has  huge  regrets  leaving  Gideon  and she always thought  he

was  still into  "her"      Book  2,  her  surprise in  Eva,  that she  didn't  look like her.

I think Gideon is going to have to be completely honest with Corrine and let her know that when she walked away he was relieved. I'm not sure if Brett has seen the tapes, i can't decide where i stand on that. I really hope that Gideon didn't watch it. I think he would have gone ballistic! 

bracelet.

I don't think Gideon will look at the tape.  Eva is right he will never get over seeing the tape.  It would ruin their relationship.

Tat    has the  baby,        G &  E  find  out that  they can't  have a  child  (after  her  miss  at  14yrs)  They  adopt  the  baby

and she has  A Cary  with her  for  life . 

Ok  ......   I  know  that  will not happen  but  a  twist lol

I  think  G  did  look at her,  as he  said he  doesn't care  what she  did before  he  meet  her.

I wonder.....  hmmmm

I think Gideon is going to have to be completely honest with Corrine and let her know that when she walked away he was relieved. I'm not sure if Brett has seen the tapes, i can't decide where i stand on that. I really hope that Gideon didn't watch it. I think he would have gone ballistic! 

Hi Jls,

I agree with Gideon being honest with Corinne. Just a few more weeks until we start getting snippets! Yea!!

Hi, my first post.

Before I knew the name of Book Five (Captivated by You), I thought Brett would "abduct: Eva in San Diego - to "get inside her" and have his chance. Now I think the "kidnapper" more likely to be Gideon, in order to protect Eva.

Monica comes from an underworld family. We know nothing of the extended family. She wouldn't settle with a cop. She likes/needs money. She is familiar with tracing and has no qualms about it. Chapter 12: - The short sleeved Tshirt guy who gets out of the lift on Tenth Floor is following Eva at Monica's request???? Tracing with the watch and compact now being unavailable.

Detective Graves may be trying to get to the truth about Monica through Eva - or she may be genuinely friendly and wanting to steer Eva away from potential misfortune.

A bit far-fetched, but maybe Megumi's Michael is really Christopher Vidal Jnr.

I like the idea of Trey stepping up to the plate and dealing with the Tatiana situation - of course Tatiana is not going to have a full term pregnancy (she wouldn't even take the pill because of her figure) She is a top model after all. So either the pregnancy is a scam, or she'll have a termination.

No theories about Eva and Gideon!!! I consider them a "old married couple". They are solid, but of course plot devices can throw tension their way.

Georgette

Tat    has the  baby,        G &  E  find  out that  they can't  have a  child  (after  her  miss  at  14yrs)  They  adopt  the  baby

and she has  A Cary  with her  for  life . 

Ok  ......   I  know  that  will not happen  but  a  twist lol

I  think  G  did  look at her,  as he  said he  doesn't care  what she  did before  he  meet  her.

I wonder.....  hmmmm

Hi Mrs X,

Wowie zowie lady, what a theory!! I think a few of the forum members would be just beside themselves if that were to happen...:)

Hi, my first post.

Before I knew the name of Book Five (Captivated by You), I thought Brett would "abduct: Eva in San Diego - to "get inside her" and have his chance. Now I think the "kidnapper" more likely to be Gideon, in order to protect Eva.

Monica comes from an underworld family. We know nothing of the extended family. She wouldn't settle with a cop. She likes/needs money. She is familiar with tracing and has no qualms about it. Chapter 12: - The short sleeved Tshirt guy who gets out of the lift on Tenth Floor is following Eva at Monica's request???? Tracing with the watch and compact now being unavailable.

Detective Graves may be trying to get to the truth about Monica through Eva - or she may be genuinely friendly and wanting to steer Eva away from potential misfortune.

A bit far-fetched, but maybe Megumi's Michael is really Christopher Vidal Jnr.

I like the idea of Trey stepping up to the plate and dealing with the Tatiana situation - of course Tatiana is not going to have a full term pregnancy (she wouldn't even take the pill because of her figure) She is a top model after all. So either the pregnancy is a scam, or she'll have a termination.

No theories about Eva and Gideon!!! I consider them a "old married couple". They are solid, but of course plot devices can throw tension their way.

Georgette

Hi Georgette,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

You have so many interesting theories. The one about Tatiana is particularly interesting. I wonder if Tatiana discovers that Cary is essentially broke and that Eva would be the one to fund any "family support" whether she would still be interested in continuing with the pregnancy? Time will tell...and hopefully a few snippets before the release of the next book...:)

bracelet.

Hi Mrs X,

I think that Corinne isn't going to take the marriage news too well! I agree.

To be honest I am so sick of Corrine. Ok, that's probably not a shock to anyone here. LOL

She made her bed now she needs to lay in it. How could she possibly think that Gideon wanted to spend his life with her. The proof was right in front of her face the whole time. Yes, he did some dumb a.s.s things such as agree to marry her. But come on really. Any intelligent woman would realize there was something wrong with that relationship. Get a clue Corrine and move on!

Sorry rant done!! I am just sick of dealing with Corrine's crap when i really want to be focused on enjoying Eva and Gideon being married!!!

To be honest I am so sick of Corrine. Ok, that's probably not a shock to anyone here. LOL

She made her bed now she needs to lay in it. How could she possibly think that Gideon wanted to spend his life with her. The proof was right in front of her face the whole time. Yes, he did some dumb a.s.s things such as agree to marry her. But come on really. Any intelligent woman would realize there was something wrong with that relationship. Get a clue Corrine and move on!

Sorry rant done!! I am just sick of dealing with Corrine's crap when i really want to be focused on enjoying Eva and Gideon being married!!!

I agree with you.

Hi ladies, I haven't been on in a while I know Sylvia said book 4 should be out before the end of the year has that changed?? When did she say the snippets were to begin?? I can't wait that would mean the book is close LOL.. I see some trouble ahead with Corrine she won't take there marriage very well. As for Deanna I think she is just going to fade out I don't think she has a very important part, although Sylvia did say these next to book were about Gideon and they all have to do with him..we shall soon find out , just as long as they get there HEA!!

Hi Jls,

It is only a few more weeks before we start getting our snippets! Yea!  Hopefully that should help your Corinne stress (just kidding :)).  :)

Hi ladies, I haven't been on in a while I know Sylvia said book 4 should be out before the end of the year has that changed?? When did she say the snippets were to begin?? I can't wait that would mean the book is close LOL.. I see some trouble ahead with Corrine she won't take there marriage very well. As for Deanna I think she is just going to fade out I don't think she has a very important part, although Sylvia did say these next to book were about Gideon and they all have to do with him..we shall soon find out , just as long as they get there HEA!!

Hi Jeanmarie,

It is my understanding that we should start getting our snippets August 15th.  I hope I am correct in that.  My fingers are crossed... :)

I DON'T think Anne was the psychiatrist who was supervising Hugh when he was abusing Gideon in the Vidal home.  Other people have refuted this because they don't think universities would allow family members to supervise their siblings' work, and I think that's valid.  But mostly I don't believe it because of Gideon's feelings toward Anne: he feels guilty towards her.  I doubt he would harbor any regret for anything he did to the person who brought Hugh into his life.  He became involved with her because of his seething animosity toward Terry, not any bad feelings toward her.  I think he's coming to realize how unbalanced she is, though.  She's been sniffing around Eva from the very beginning.  Did anyone notice that she spoke to Eva when she & Gideon were on their first date?  Page 99, "Bared to You", check it out.

I definitely think something is up with Megumi & Martin.  Or maybe she's planning a little blackmail on her own.  She was there when Eva caught her folks together.and she's been seeing "lifesyles of the rich & famous" up close & personal while subsisting on a receptionist's wages.  I predict that she, whether in league with Martin or not, will try to extort money from Monica.  Martin could greatly benefit financially from a Richard/Monica divorce.

Sylvia has said that the last 2 1/2 books will be dealing with Gideon's issues, and how he'll need Eva to be.strong for him now.  I think the sex tape will provide a good reason for her to cease efforts at any sort of friendship with Brett, an idea that was doomed from the start anyway.  I think Gideon was successful in making sure that the photographer won't profit by doing anything with the video other than selling it to him.  If it DOES surface, I predict it'll be because of his brother and that vicious mother of theirs.

I don't see any way to repair Gideon's relationship with most of his family.  I think Lizzie will overstep herself and he'll kick them to the curb.  Either that, or he'll threaten to withdraw any further financial support and they'll fall into line, however resentfully.

I know that, given the real-time aspect of the series this is a problem.  But I don't see how Gideon can be assured of being free from punishment for Nathan's death without being arrested, tried and acquitted of it.  There is no statute of limitations on murder. 

I'm hoping that whoever planted the bracelet is a friend, but I'm half-way expecting someone to try blackmailing him.

I'm hoping for a happy ending for Cary & Trey.  A lot of you are saying that Trey doesn't accept him for what he is.  But what he IS is unfaithful and commitment-phobic.  Just because he has feelings for both genders doesn't mean he can't commit to one relationship.  Cary needs to grow the frick up, and a baby would do that for him.  I could see Trey stepping up to the plate and helping Cary raise his child.  Tatiana is NOT mother material.  She's bad news.  I'd love to see Cary get her out of the picture but still being able to keep the baby somehow.  Maybe Gideon &/or Eva could buy it for him, or maybe SD could just kill her off in childbirth.  That's a little trite for Sylvia but, hey, if she dies she dies.  LOL.

I'm sorry my thoughts are so disorganized, but I'm crazy excited to read the rest of this series!  I almost wish I hadn't started reading them until all 5 novels were already published, because the anticipation drives me nuts. ;-)

I DON'T think Anne was the psychiatrist who was supervising Hugh when he was abusing Gideon in the Vidal home.  Other people have refuted this because they don't think universities would allow family members to supervise their siblings' work, and I think that's valid.  But mostly I don't believe it because of Gideon's feelings toward Anne: he feels guilty towards her.  I doubt he would harbor any regret for anything he did to the person who brought Hugh into his life.  He became involved with her because of his seething animosity toward Terry, not any bad feelings toward her.  I think he's coming to realize how unbalanced she is, though.  She's been sniffing around Eva from the very beginning.  Did anyone notice that she spoke to Eva when she & Gideon were on their first date?  Page 99, "Bared to You", check it out.

I definitely think something is up with Megumi & Martin.  Or maybe she's planning a little blackmail on her own.  She was there when Eva caught her folks together.and she's been seeing "lifesyles of the rich & famous" up close & personal while subsisting on a receptionist's wages.  I predict that she, whether in league with Martin or not, will try to extort money from Monica.  Martin could greatly benefit financially from a Richard/Monica divorce.

Sylvia has said that the last 2 1/2 books will be dealing with Gideon's issues, and how he'll need Eva to be.strong for him now.  I think the sex tape will provide a good reason for her to cease efforts at any sort of friendship with Brett, an idea that was doomed from the start anyway.  I think Gideon was successful in making sure that the photographer won't profit by doing anything with the video other than selling it to him.  If it DOES surface, I predict it'll be because of his brother and that vicious mother of theirs.

I don't see any way to repair Gideon's relationship with most of his family.  I think Lizzie will overstep herself and he'll kick them to the curb.  Either that, or he'll threaten to withdraw any further financial support and they'll fall into line, however resentfully.

I know that, given the real-time aspect of the series this is a problem.  But I don't see how Gideon can be assured of being free from punishment for Nathan's death without being arrested, tried and acquitted of it.  There is no statute of limitations on murder. 

I'm hoping that whoever planted the bracelet is a friend, but I'm half-way expecting someone to try blackmailing him.

I'm hoping for a happy ending for Cary & Trey.  A lot of you are saying that Trey doesn't accept him for what he is.  But what he IS is unfaithful and commitment-phobic.  Just because he has feelings for both genders doesn't mean he can't commit to one relationship.  Cary needs to grow the frick up, and a baby would do that for him.  I could see Trey stepping up to the plate and helping Cary raise his child.  Tatiana is NOT mother material.  She's bad news.  I'd love to see Cary get her out of the picture but still being able to keep the baby somehow.  Maybe Gideon &/or Eva could buy it for him, or maybe SD could just kill her off in childbirth.  That's a little trite for Sylvia but, hey, if she dies she dies.  LOL.

I'm sorry my thoughts are so disorganized, but I'm crazy excited to read the rest of this series!  I almost wish I hadn't started reading them until all 5 novels were already published, because the anticipation drives me nuts. ;-)

Welcome to the forum

I agree with paragraph one except for pg 99.  Sylvia said that wasn't Anne.

I disagree with paragraph 4.  I think Eva knows how important it is to Gideon to resolve his family issues.  I think the only person who may be a problem in the end is Christopher Jr. but, as Sylvia said, Christopher loves his mother and Ireland.  If these two women want him to try to mend some bridges with Gideon he will try. 

Gideon will be free from the murder either because the bracelet puts the murder squarely in the hands of Yedemsky or there will be a trial and Gideon will be acquitted. 

I agree with your Cary & Trey comments.  Cary has a lot of issues that he needs to work out.  It doesn't matter if he is gay, straight or bi if he wants a committed relationship he has to choose the one person he wants to be in a committed relationship with. 

Hi all--

Been reading everyone's ideas now that I finished rereading all 3 books at once.  Wonderful ideas and I agree with a lot of them.

Issues I think Sylvia should resolve ASAP---

• Corinne needs to go back to France.  JFG loves her and I think Corinne is not nearly as in love with Gideon as she says.  I think all of her stalking including the suicide attempt were based partly from mismanaged drugs and in the beginning a cry for attention from her husband.  She complains he takes her for granted.  I am just sick of her.
  • Monica has to come clean and Eva needs to tell her mother she is married.  I believe the gambler husband got them into deep financial problems and she needed to divorce him and marry another rich man to pay off debt. So, she really does not have millions of her own.  I think the gambler husband got them in contact with the Russian mob and Clancy knows all.  That is also how Nathan got in touch with the mob.  Perhaps he got himself into financial trouble and sought help from the mob people he met.  I also wonder if Gideon injured Nathan and the mob guy finished him off.
  • Eva has to get rid of Brett.  He is no angel.  He never talks about anything with Eva but how hot they were together.  They never had a relationship.  They had s e x and that was it.  She is married now and has no need for his friendship and I don't think he is even the slight interested in being her friend.  I also think he can and should do something with that tape although I am not totally convinced he doesn't know something about it.  GOLDEN is his big break.  He embarrassed Eva no end with the video.  That is not something anyone would do who wanted a relationship.  I think he wants to further his own career.  He needs to go.
  • Gideon will deal with that tape.  No doubt.  Sam will be history in the entertainment business.  Remember, Gideon's empire is built on entertainment.  Again, maybe Brett had something to do with it.  Not sure.
  • Eva and Cary will go to SD as many said.  He needs to see Dr. T and she needs to tell her dad she is married.  Brett needs to be confronted.  Gideon will follow her or insist he come along because of the tape.  He should and Eva should deal with it.  
  • A wedding for the rich can be put together in a matter of weeks.  Go to Vera Wang and get a dress.  (She is in NY.)  Money will get anyone anything for the right price.  Venue, invitations, photographer, band.  No biggie.  Gideon is NOT going to wait past the weekend to announce the marriage.  Someone must have seen his ring.  Perhaps that is what he and Ms Disgusting Deanna were talking about at the table.  And, for that matter, if Lizzy saw the ring from across the room on Eva's finger, how did Monica miss it?  Seriously.
  • After the tape is dealt with, the marriage announced, the second wedding, Corinne gone, and Brett history, then we move on to Gideon "convincing" Eva is work for him.  I agree that the 10th floor is for her.  Mark will come with.  The plans for Cary will go ahead.  She will take over Gideon's foundation and start her own.  Perhaps even do PR for Cross Industries eventually.
  • Tat is not pregnant.  Even if she is, she is too selfish and too into her body to allow it to enlarge. Cary will deal with that.  Trey will stand by him and hopefully, they can make it work.. Whether he is gay or bi or hetero, when you love someone you "forsake all others" as the saying goes.
  • Graves is not out of the picture and it scares me to think what is next.  No clue how Sylvia will handle that.
  • Deanna also scares me.  There is more to her than a one night stand gone bad.  Not sure of that.'
  • Megumi was abused and that is why she has not come back to work.  Maybe Chris Jr is really Michael and tried to get info on Eva.
  • Will is more than we know also.  Not sure how that works in either.
  • Hoping Gideon will sic Deanna on Anne and get rid of her also.
  • Eva will encourage Gideon to deal with Lizzy.  It won't be easy, but I think it is necessary for him to heal.  Lizzy needs to acknowledge that she messed up big time.  
  • At the end of Book 4, Eva will be pregnant.

Just some ideas.

• 2 weeks later...