Theories for book four

julie54

GLH

Good theories. 

I heard the theory about Michael being Chris Jr. but Eva would have recognized him when he stopped by work that day.  I think Michael is just a psycho. 

I agree if Gideon wants a quick wedding he has the money to get it together in a few days.  Most designers have dresses in the works and Gideon or Stanton can talk a designer into pulling a team together and working around the clock.  Gideon owns enough buildings that he can get a large ballroom without any red tape.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok where to begin? I love all the theories.

It is true that Gideon misled Corrine but how misleading was he when he told her that they could only be friends? She knew this going in when he was trying to protect Eva. She was delusional that is a given. When Gideon and Eva had the conversation about her he said he had nothing else to say to her because she had tried to make Eva believe that they(Gideon and Corrine) had slept together twice.

I don't think that the fact that G and E are married is going to get out before second wedding. The news of the engagement is out now via the red carpet for the charity dinner.

CBY is going to start with s e x scene from Thursday night Friday morning. Gideon and Eva are going to argue about her going to SD, because G already knows that Brett is going to be there. He is going to reluctantly let her and Cay go by themselves then follow maybe on Saturday.

Eva is going to have a talk with her dad about Gideon and her "engagement" and pending wedding.

As we have seen people with money can pull a wedding together in a matter of weeks via the Kardashians, so this will not be a problem for them.

I also think that Eva told her mother that Gideon proposed before the charity dinner otherwise she would have a problem telling everybody else when her own mother did not yet know. As everybody said she was wearing her ring and I don't think Monica would have not noticed.

I think that the showdown with Lizzie happens after the SD trip cause Eva tells Gideon that Lizzie confronted her at the dinner.

I also think that they discover that is was Anne at the dinner and that is also another showdown in itself. If she is trying to get back at Gideon she is only hurting herself in the long run. If she doesn't already know about her brother she will learn about him in this book, because part of the showdown involves Gideon telling her why he treated her the way he did.

On the way to SD I think Eva confides in Cary and tells him everything cause it is killing her not to. The mountain of lies between them is going to come tumbling down so Eva will feel better about her relationship with Cary.

It's going to come out that either Tat is not pregnant or it is somebody else's baby. Trey is going to stand by his man because he loves Cary. He is trying his best to accept Cary for who he is. I don't think that Trey would stay with him if he didn't love him. He doesn't like the fact that Cary is bi but he is dealing with it.

I think Ireland is going to do a lot of hanging with Eva and Gideon once the Showdown with Lizzie takes place and I also think Christopher Jr. is going to be apart of the showdown but the problems between him and Gideon aren't solved until book 5.

I know I am all over the place but I have so many things running through my head right now I will be back later to finish my thoughts LOL :)

Ok where to begin? I love all the theories.

It is true that Gideon misled Corrine but how misleading was he when he told her that they could only be friends? She knew this going in when he was trying to protect Eva. She was delusional that is a given. When Gideon and Eva had the conversation about her he said he had nothing else to say to her because she had tried to make Eva believe that they(Gideon and Corrine) had slept together twice.

I don't think that the fact that G and E are married is going to get out before second wedding. The news of the engagement is out now via the red carpet for the charity dinner.

CBY is going to start with s e x scene from Thursday night Friday morning. Gideon and Eva are going to argue about her going to SD, because G already knows that Brett is going to be there. He is going to reluctantly let her and Cay go by themselves then follow maybe on Saturday.

Eva is going to have a talk with her dad about Gideon and her "engagement" and pending wedding.

As we have seen people with money can pull a wedding together in a matter of weeks via the Kardashians, so this will not be a problem for them.

I also think that Eva told her mother that Gideon proposed before the charity dinner otherwise she would have a problem telling everybody else when her own mother did not yet know. As everybody said she was wearing her ring and I don't think Monica would have not noticed.

I think that the showdown with Lizzie happens after the SD trip cause Eva tells Gideon that Lizzie confronted her at the dinner.

I also think that they discover that is was Anne at the dinner and that is also another showdown in itself. If she is trying to get back at Gideon she is only hurting herself in the long run. If she doesn't already know about her brother she will learn about him in this book, because part of the showdown involves Gideon telling her why he treated her the way he did.

On the way to SD I think Eva confides in Cary and tells him everything cause it is killing her not to. The mountain of lies between them is going to come tumbling down so Eva will feel better about her relationship with Cary.

It's going to come out that either Tat is not pregnant or it is somebody else's baby. Trey is going to stand by his man because he loves Cary. He is trying his best to accept Cary for who he is. I don't think that Trey would stay with him if he didn't love him. He doesn't like the fact that Cary is bi but he is dealing with it.

I think Ireland is going to do a lot of hanging with Eva and Gideon once the Showdown with Lizzie takes place and I also think Christopher Jr. is going to be apart of the showdown but the problems between him and Gideon aren't solved until book 5.

I know I am all over the place but I have so many things running through my head right now I will be back later to finish my thoughts LOL :)

I like all your thoughts here Angelmine :)

• 2 weeks later...

No this has crossed my mind but then I discard it; I think he really is dead.

I didn't wonder if he was really dead, but I DID wonder if he'd somehow been framed for the financial mid-deeds, and if it was possible that someone else was responsible: maybe Lizzie or Chris, Sr.  I also wondered if his suicide was really a suicide, or if it were a murder faked to look like a suicide.  It could be very cathartic for Gideon if his father was exonerated.  It might change the way he feels about himself.  I admit, though, that I'm ready to suspect that awful mother of his of nearly anything.  I can't STAND that woman!

I didn't wonder if he was really dead, but I DID wonder if he'd somehow been framed for the financial mid-deeds, and if it was possible that someone else was responsible: maybe Lizzie or Chris, Sr.  I also wondered if his suicide was really a suicide, or if it were a murder faked to look like a suicide.  It could be very cathartic for Gideon if his father was exonerated.  It might change the way he feels about himself.  I admit, though, that I'm ready to suspect that awful mother of his of nearly anything.  I can't STAND that woman!

Hi carol

I did suggest a while ago, that Geoffrey may have been murdered, by a disgruntled investor. But I also think that Gideon actually found his father after the shooting.

It is going to take a lot to forgive Elizabeth, as she is not on team Eva.

Hi carol

I did suggest a while ago, that Geoffrey may have been murdered, by a disgruntled investor. But I also think that Gideon actually found his father after the shooting.

It is going to take a lot to forgive Elizabeth, as she is not on team Eva.

Not only that.  She didn't believe Gideon when he told her what happened to him and still persists in calling it lies!  She's sponging off of Gideon, and allowing her new family to do the same, while essentially calling him a liar.  I just loathe that character.

She is awful!!

Not only that.  She didn't believe Gideon when he told her what happened to him and still persists in calling it lies!  She's sponging off of Gideon, and allowing her new family to do the same, while essentially calling him a liar.  I just loathe that character.

She's awful!!!

A post from Sylvia advertising her novella, Razor's Edge.  In the comments . . .

"Will u have a little tease of the first two chapters of 4th crossfire in ur webpage? Getting anxious here..."

Sylvia Day: Sept 24 :)

Of course, she might have been answering a question from several hours earlier about when the novella is available to download.  That date is 9/24, so it seems most likely.  Drat.

A post from Sylvia advertising her novella, Razor's Edge.  In the comments . . .

"Will u have a little tease of the first two chapters of 4th crossfire in ur webpage? Getting anxious here..."

Sylvia Day: Sept 24 :)

Of course, she might have been answering a question from several hours earlier about when the novella is available to download.  That date is 9/24, so it seems most likely.  Drat.

Hi

I think that answer is in reference to the Razors Edge book.

No Gideon yet!! Humph! :(

Does anyone think now that G And E are married now by the end of book 4 Eva will be pregnant??

I don't think so.  I think Day has been good about making sure both Gideon and Eva have the time they need to recover and Gideon still has a lot of work to do.  Also, I think Crossfire reads like a direct response to Fifty Shades in a lot of ways.  There are a hundred examples, but for one, is there anything Christian doesn't know?  He's proficient at everything (except relationships) and knowledgeable about nearly everything, too.  In Crossfire, Carey wonders aloud why there are always pianos in high-roller suites (which made me smile) and Eva once asked Gideon who sings a particular song and he said something like, "I have no F(&^*** idea," (which made me laugh aloud). 

In Fifty Shades, Ana could never quite manage her birth control competently.  In Crossfire, Gideon asked Eva once if she was on birth control, she said "of course," and that's the end of it.  I don't see any "mistakes" happening to these two.  I hope they don't start a family right away . . . but I wouldn't mind an Afterward that jumped ahead a couple of years to give us a sneak peek.  :) 

Does anyone think now that G And E are married now by the end of book 4 Eva will be pregnant??

I hope not. There is too much healing to be done. Pregnancy thrown into the mix will add to the problems. Each book is just a matter of weeks. There is plenty of time for babies. But they can keep practicing!!! Phew!!!

I hope not. There is too much healing to be done. Pregnancy thrown into the mix will add to the problems. Each book is just a matter of weeks. There is plenty of time for babies. But they can keep practicing!!! Phew!!!

No I don't want want to see babies either but I would love to see a book written 5 years later...I don't think GidEva will have nannies it will be all hands on parenting!! I'd love to hear about Gideon changing some diapers while Eva slips out for a girls nite out !!