Theories for book four

julie54

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that may be an initial reaction, but Cary is observant and I bet he will have noticed or will notice the positive changes in the relationship and interactions between Gideon and Eva. Also Cary has said he will support Eva's choices as long as she is happy.

Plus Cary l-o-v-e-s to be in on a secret, especially with his best friend

Hi Peachies,

You bring up a good point:  Cary does love a good secret!  :)

Sorry, I seriously doubt Monica is pregnant. I have a feeling Monica is either on birth control or she has had a tubal ligation or hysterectomy. Look at how concerned about her calories and figure. She is NOT going to risk that for a second unplanned pregnancy.

Yeah I don't think she's pregnant either. That'll be waaaay left field for Sylvia to go and we have enough drama with the main two characters to deal with that. There are only two books left, that's not enough to deal with Monica cheating and bringing a baby into the mess.

I think that may be an initial reaction, but Cary is observant and I bet he will have noticed or will notice the positive changes in the relationship and interactions between Gideon and Eva. Also Cary has said he will support Eva's choices as long as she is happy.

Plus Cary l-o-v-e-s to be in on a secret, especially with his best friend

Anyone else think that Gideon and Cary spoke before Eva told him they were back together? Gideon had been going in and out of the apartment, lived right next door...Cary could've seen him one time? I just say that b/c I think Cary was pretty laid back about not knowing who Eva was with (even though he did).

Yeah I don't think she's pregnant either. That'll be waaaay left field for Sylvia to go and we have enough drama with the main two characters to deal with that. There are only two books left, that's not enough to deal with Monica cheating and bringing a baby into the mess.

No, I agree...no baby....for anyone hopefully (Tat included).

Btw....I def think that picture Sylvia posted was of CBY! She's probably got everything ready to go! :)  Dying for snippets here! lol

Maybe one baby? Just one? In an epilogue "5 years later" at the end of book 5 or in a novella to add to the Crossfire Series? Of course, Eva's and Gideon's baby! ;)

Lol...Ok Gaia....epilogue baby sounds good... :)  Don't get me wrong, I love babies, and these two will be awesome parents, just not right away ( a la FSoG <_< ) A few years down the road  :)

Anyone else think that Gideon and Cary spoke before Eva told him they were back together? Gideon had been going in and out of the apartment, lived right next door...Cary could've seen him one time? I just say that b/c I think Cary was pretty laid back about not knowing who Eva was with (even though he did).

Btw....I def think that picture Sylvia posted was of CBY! She's probably got everything ready to go! :)  Dying for snippets here! lol

I agree I definitely think the publisher sent her the copy hot off the presses and she will reveal the date and cover any day now...

There is no doubt in my mind that Tat is lying! I think she's doing that in hopes that Cary will choose her. Which I hope he wont. 

I don't think that Gideon spoke to Cary. If he did though I can see why Cary would be upset at her for not telling him about their relationship first.

Hopefully there will be a baby in the epilogue or something. I love to read books where the couple we followed has had a kid or two and they seem to have a happily ever after. It's like we've seen their love and now we see their family progression. When I read Fallen Too Far I loved how the baby was in like the last ten chapters or so.

There is no doubt in my mind that Tat is lying! I think she's doing that in hopes that Cary will choose her. Which I hope he wont. 

I don't think that Gideon spoke to Cary. If he did though I can see why Cary would be upset at her for not telling him about their relationship first.

Hopefully there will be a baby in the epilogue or something. I love to read books where the couple we followed has had a kid or two and they seem to have a happily ever after. It's like we've seen their love and now we see their family progression. When I read Fallen Too Far I loved how the baby was in like the last ten chapters or so.

I'm ok with a child if it's written at the end of book 5 & 5-7 years from now. Eva loves her career & Gideon isn't ready for a kid yet...plus I can't picture a crying baby yet...they haven't even begun to tire of all the hot s*x!!! & steamy showers together, sorry no room for kids anytime soon.

Maybe one baby? Just one? In an epilogue "5 years later" at the end of book 5 or in a novella to add to the Crossfire Series? Of course, Eva's and Gideon's baby! ;)

Hi Gaia,

With all that hot "nookie" that Gideon and Eva have been having, I am surprised that Eva isn't pregnant already.  :D

Hi Megan,

What do you think Cary would do if he found out that Tatiana was lying about him being the father?  What do you ladies think?

Hi Gaia,

With all that hot "nookie" that Gideon and Eva have been having, I am surprised that Eva isn't pregnant already.  :D

Hi GiGi

:D :D  What means birth control works and Eva's rocks!

BTW, I agree with  Nathalia and dgcafffeine, a baby right now would not be a good idea. Too many issues to work with, Eva's career to develope... but 5 years later, still loving the idea of a baby Cross. :)

Hi Megan,

What do you think Cary would do if he found out that Tatiana was lying about him being the father?  What do you ladies think?

I have no clue! I can't see him going ballistic, he seems to calm and in control of his emotions for that, I can see him leaving her for sure. That's pretty low to lie about. I don't think she's pregnant at all though. Not just saying Cary is the daddy when a guy named Steve really is the dad.

Hi GiGi

BTW, I agree with  Nathalia and dgcafffeine, a baby right now would not be a good idea. Too many issues to work with, Eva's career to develope... but 5 years later, still loving the idea of a baby Cross. :)

I can see it in 4 years when Eva is 28 and Gideon 32... Then all of Gideon's dreams really would come true starting a family with his Angel!!

Anyone else think that Gideon and Cary spoke before Eva told him they were back together? Gideon had been going in and out of the apartment, lived right next door...Cary could've seen him one time?

Gideon must have met up with Victor whilst he was at the apartment...permission to marry...Cary, yes, may be in the know.

This is how I see the Tat and Cary thing going. Eva will probably tell her to take a test in front of her and then it comes out negative, to not hurt Cary Eva handles telling him  but not saying exactly what happened. THEN AGAIN I can't see Eva lying to her best friend about something so important. Either way something is going to happen where Cary will run into Trey's arms.

I agree Tat is all about money and I really want to see how far she is going to take this [false?] pregnancy.

Hi GiGi

Hi Gaia

I think we would all love a baby Cross in the epilogue, yes these two have too many things to work through just now before they can even think of having a family together

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I agree with some theories but I think a little different.

• The whole who help Gideon with getting a way with murder. I think it was Clancy. Clancy said he been keeping tabs on Nathan, then later on in the book while look at Eva  said you will be ok. Gideon will try to pay Clancy but Clancy will just want to make sure he take care of Eva.
  • Elizabeth know want happen to Gideon but just want to act like it never happen. In the book she said to Eva you will not take him from me. That made me think that she know. Gideon will found out that she know and be more mad. He will confront her about it with Eva. 
  • I think Eva 's boss will promote her but realize that Gideon is hiring Mark knowing that Eva love working with him. So that get Eva to come work for him. This make Eva and Mark both partner in Gideon 's new company.
  • Dr. Lucas realize that his wife know the whole time that her brother rape Gideon. He also realize he was wrong for keep the truth from Gideon's mom. After learning that his wife is trying to bring the people around Gideon down because she still want Gideon.(Corrine, Eva, Cary) Which me end up leaving her.
  • Cary will tell Trey about the baby. Trey will be shock but love Cary and will be by his side to see if it is he. Tat not pregnant she think Cary has money but realize that it is Eva who the one with money that allow Cary to live the way he does. So she focus on Gideon more and try to get him in bed.
  • Megumi came back to work on Friday. Which Eva learn that she was abused by Michael. So Eva invites Megumi out of town with her and Cary. This allow Brett and Megumi to meet which spark a fire between the both of them. Eva tell Brett about the video. So Brett and Gideon join team to protect Eva.
  • Deanne told Gideon about the video hope when he see that it is true he would leave Eva alone. When at  the fundraiser  She see Gideon's wedding ring which make her mad. She start to search more about Eva and learn about Nathan, Cary and her past life and family.  She start to trash Eva in the news hope Gideon will get out the marriage. Think that he will not want to be link with her and bring his name down.

• Ireland and Eva get close. Ireland moves in with Gideon and Eva. Elizabeth does not like it. Feel like Eva is take her family away. So join the Deanne on trying to destroy Eva.

Tell trying to see where Corrine, Victor, and Monica stories lead. I can't wait for the next two books.

Finally some one that thinks the way I do.. when I first read that Deanna told Gideon about the video . I thought

...she wanted him to see her for being a pig and walk away from her.Yes she is going to dig.. He told Eva he would destroy anyone that wrote about Eva's past..Bub bye Deanna your going down..

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is right..... But did anyone catch lizzy saying Eva can't take gideon away from her??? What if his preference for brunettes originally stems from something else? And Anne Lucas refers to more than one woman needing psychiatric help..... I think she's including lizzy in that context..... And I agree that Anne is the mist devious of all his past women....

I don't know if this is right..... But did anyone catch lizzy saying Eva can't take gideon away from her??? What if his preference for brunettes originally stems from something else? And Anne Lucas refers to more than one woman needing psychiatric help..... I think she's including lizzy in that context..... And I agree that Anne is the mist devious of all his past women....

When Elizabeth made that statement about take him away - I thought what planet is she on?  Cause she hasn't had him emotionally since she refused to believe him and or physically since he moved out.  And I'm sticking with 'the brunette / black hair thing' is rooted w his Mama and her rejection. And that Anne's including herself as a psycho :)   So much fun to look forward to !!  

• 4 months later...

I know its been a while since anyone posted, but was reading all your posts and got me thinking what if the person covering up for Gideon is his father or a friend of his father because we only have Gideon and his mums word really that he is dead and he could have easy faked his own death and joined the mafia for good but still be looking out for his son or he could  have employed someone before his death to keep an eye on Gideon and help him if he ever got into trouble. Would love to know what everyones opinion is on this whilst we wait for the next book. 

• 3 weeks later...

In 4th book, I would love for them to sleep together probably with no nightmares it's not fair to each of them

I hope I made sense

Hi, I'm new in the Forum but I have been a huge fan of the series fora long time  now.

I agree with you, them not being able to sleep together is heartbreaking :(