Theories for book four

julie54

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my theories

At the dinner Gideon told Deanna, hang tight, I will give you something by Saturday at the latest that you will appreciate. 

Book 4  I have 22 chapters and I know I missed a lot but I'm at work and had to do this on my break.  I'll think about it more when I get home.

• Gideon & Eva sex Friday morning.
  • Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  • Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  • Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  • Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  • Eva & Gideon get the sex tape and burn it.  Sex, really hot victory sex.
  • Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  • Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  • Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  • Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  • Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  • Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  • With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  • Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  • Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  • Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  • Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  • Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  • Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  • Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  • Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  • Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

• I only have 22 chapters but I was doing this between my real  job.
  • The outstanding Vidal issues will be resolved in book 5 before the HEA.
This will move into Book 5.  I loved this project.  I know I'm way off but hey it was fun.

Outstanding lady! Take a bow!

Was that in your lunch hour?

When will it be in print? :D

I hate being the nosy ob gyn here but you know we often do paternity testing....

I do ;) 

Not for an instant am I suggesting Corrine's dirty trick would work. It was never going to work anyway, because Gideon wasn't ever going to sleep with her ever again.

I'm just suggesting that she suddenly found herself with an unplanned pregnancy smack dab in the middle of her already having started the process of divorcing Jean-Francois and already was emotionally manipulating Gideon via guilt trips over the phone. All of a sudden, she was in a bind -- and she cooked up some crazy scheme to use the pregnancy to trap Gideon.

I don't think she planned to carry the pregnancy to term anyway -- she was going to terminate and lie to him about miscarrying. But let's say she did go through with it, and because the baby was born "too soon" Gideon would know it wasn't his, and a test would prove it ....

.... well Crazy Corrine was probably banking on the fact that by then, she already would be married to Gideon, and Gideon would stay with her, becoming the child's stepfather.

The whole goal was to get Gideon to the altar before he could find out the truth there's no way he was the one who impregnated Corrine. Kah-ray-zee lady.

I do ;)

Not for an instant am I suggesting Corrine's dirty trick would work. It was never going to work anyway, because Gideon wasn't ever going to sleep with her ever again.

I'm just suggesting that she suddenly found herself with an unplanned pregnancy smack dab in the middle of her already having started the process of divorcing Jean-Francois and already was emotionally manipulating Gideon via guilt trips over the phone. All of a sudden, she was in a bind -- and she cooked up some crazy scheme to use the pregnancy to trap Gideon.

I don't think she planned to carry the pregnancy to term anyway -- she was going to terminate and lie to him about miscarrying. But let's say she did go through with it, and because the baby was born "too soon" Gideon would know it wasn't his, and a test would prove it ....

.... well Crazy Corrine was probably banking on the fact that by then, she already would be married to Gideon, and Gideon would stay with her, becoming the child's stepfather.

The whole goal was to get Gideon to the altar before he could find out the truth there's no way he was the one who impregnated Corrine. Kah-ray-zee lady.

SHe sounds like she's on a bad soap opera

Here are my theories

At the dinner Gideon told Deanna, hang tight, I will give you something by Saturday at the latest that you will appreciate. 

Book 4  I have 22 chapters and I know I missed a lot but I'm at work and had to do this on my break.  I'll think about it more when I get home.

• Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  • Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  • Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  • Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  • Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  • Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  • Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  • Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  • Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  • Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  • With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  • Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  • Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  • Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  • Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  • Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  • Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  • Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  • Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  • Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

This will move into Book 5.  I loved this project.  I know I'm way off but hey it was fun.

Hmmmm that was a lot of work Sharon!! I especially like # 5 and #6. :)

Here are my theories

Sharonm745 I'd read your book too!

Here are my theories

1. Gideon & Eva sex Friday morning.
  2. Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  3. Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  4. Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  5. Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  6. Eva & Gideon get the sex tape and burn it.  Sex, really hot victory sex.
  7. Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  8. Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  9. Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  10. Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  11. Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  12. Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  13. With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  14. Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  15. Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  16. Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  17. Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  18. Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  19. Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  20. Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  21. Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  22. Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15 have always featured turning-point plot twists about people in their pasts (Nathan, Hugh, Corrine, Brett) impacting their present, so you may be on to something here.

Bared to You:

Ch. 12: Eva told Gideon about Nathan

Ch. 13: Eva walked out on Gideon because he refused to be honest with her in return (about his sexual nightmares)

Ch. 14: Gideon sent Eva the "Dear Jane" note and she figured it was over forever, because he couldn't handle her past.

Ch. 15: Gideon begged Eva for another chance, fearing it was his past that made her run. He'd arranged to enter treatment for it.

Reflected in You:

Ch. 12: Gideon found out Nathan had brutally beaten Cary, and Gideon decided the only way to protect Eva was to kill Nathan.

Ch. 13: Eva found out Gideon took Corrine out, and Eva instantly retaliated by taking Brett out.

Ch. 14: Eva sent Gideon the anguished "I hate that I love you" email, and Gideon made love to her one last time before he knew he had to start cutting her off for the foreseeable future (because Nathan was set to die the next day.)

Ch: 15: Eva found out Nathan was in New York, found out that Gideon somehow knew and had kept it secret-- and was told by detectives that Nathan had been found dead.

Entwined with You:

Ch. 12: Corrine attempted her final stunt in front of Eva in the lobby of the Crossfire - and Eva finally realized Corrine no longer could make her doubt Gideon's love for her.

Ch. 13: Eva caught her mother and father (Victor) having just had sex. The chapter ended with the detectives showing up.

Ch. 14: Eva (and thus Gideon too) found out about the bracelet on the dead Russian gangster - Gideon's possible get-out-of-jail free card.

Ch. 15: Gideon finally told Eva who abused him, and why Dr. Terry Lucas lied to his mother about it.

I don't know; if I were JFG I think it would be very hard to reconcile with someone that just tried to kill themselves over someone else...I mean JFG deserves some happiness too...actually I think he will carry his hatred of Gideon into the next book and then make a move on Eva upon which she will then demonstrate yet again her Krav Maga skills...Eva has always noted that he was a little too familiar on 2 occasions and I just think this is another example of Eva's great sense of foreboding...

Here are my theories

1. Gideon & Eva sex Friday morning.
  2. Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  3. Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  4. Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  5. Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  6. Eva & Gideon get the sex tape and burn it.  Sex, really hot victory sex.
  7. Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  8. Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  9. Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  10. Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  11. Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  12. Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  13. With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  14. Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  15. Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  16. Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  17. Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  18. Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  19. Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  20. Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  21. Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  22. Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

I'm speechless. "Chapeau!", as Mr Giroux would say. :D

LOL ! Yes Sharon well done when's your book out

We will need to compare your theory with #4 when it comes out.

And when Sylvia put the snapshots out see if they relate to your chapters!

Well thank you.  I will have to put this picture in my library for the future.

Sharon I hope no one has to use your computer.

You will get a reputation round the office!!! Lol :D

I take my Ipad to work with me and use that (at lunch and breaks) on the students' network.  I live in Florida with the Sunshine Law.  All government correspondence has to be released to the press if requested.  Deanna would have a field day requesting my data if I used a work PC.  That said, I already have a reputation around the office.

I take my Ipad to work with me and use that (at lunch and breaks) on the students' network.  I live in Florida with the Sunshine Law.  All government correspondence has to be released to the press if requested.  Deanna would have a field day requesting my data if I used a work PC.  That said, I already have a reputation around the office.

You did a brilliant summary of the next book.

I love Florida. Your lucky to live there. What's the Sunshine Law?

Outstanding lady! Take a bow!

Was that in your lunch hour?

When will it be in print? :D

Thanks.  I took a late lunch today so no one was around to talk to.  I started thinking about what I would like if I could influence book 4 and decided to write them down.  I'm not a writer (as much as I would love to) I'm a reader.  

Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15 have always featured turning-point plot twists about people in their pasts (Nathan, Hugh, Corrine, Brett) impacting their present, so you may be on to something here.

Bared to You:

Ch. 12: Eva told Gideon about Nathan

Ch. 13: Eva walked out on Gideon because he refused to be honest with her in return (about his sexual nightmares)

Ch. 14: Gideon sent Eva the "Dear Jane" note and she figured it was over forever, because he couldn't handle her past.

Ch. 15: Gideon begged Eva for another chance, fearing it was his past that made her run. He'd arranged to enter treatment for it.

Reflected in You:

Ch. 12: Gideon found out Nathan had brutally beaten Cary, and Gideon decided the only way to protect Eva was to kill Nathan.

Ch. 13: Eva found out Gideon took Corrine out, and Eva instantly retaliated by taking Brett out.

Ch. 14: Eva sent Gideon the anguished "I hate that I love you" email, and Gideon made love to her one last time before he knew he had to start cutting her off for the foreseeable future (because Nathan was set to die the next day.)

Ch: 15: Eva found out Nathan was in New York, found out that Gideon somehow knew and had kept it secret-- and was told by detectives that Nathan had been found dead.

Entwined with You:

Ch. 12: Corrine attempted her final stunt in front of Eva in the lobby of the Crossfire - and Eva finally realized Corrine no longer could make her doubt Gideon's love for her.

Ch. 13: Eva caught her mother and father (Victor) having just had sex. The chapter ended with the detectives showing up.

Ch. 14: Eva (and thus Gideon too) found out about the bracelet on the dead Russian gangster - Gideon's possible get-out-of-jail free card.

Ch. 15: Gideon finally told Eva who abused him, and why Dr. Terry Lucas lied to his mother about it.

This was fun and my lunch hour was over before I knew it.

You did a brilliant summary of the next book.

I love Florida. Your lucky to live there. What's the Sunshine Law?

Sunshine Law basically says that any government agency, including colleges and universities, must operate in the sunshine.  All data is open to public record. 

LOL ! Yes Sharon well done when's your book out

We will need to compare your theory with #4 when it comes out.

And when Sylvia put the snapshots out see if they relate to your chapters!

It will be fun to see how it turns out but my guess is, except for the trip to SD, I'm way off base. 

I don't know; if I were JFG I think it would be very hard to reconcile with someone that just tried to kill themselves over someone else...I mean JFG deserves some happiness too...actually I think he will carry his hatred of Gideon into the next book and then make a move on Eva upon which she will then demonstrate yet again her Krav Maga skills...Eva has always noted that he was a little too familiar on 2 occasions and I just think this is another example of Eva's great sense of foreboding...

Interesting and possible.  I link Giroux loves his wife and people have forgiven a lot for a loved one.  If the only reason she tried to kill herself is because of the side effects of meds that she shouldn't take, I'm thinking he could forgive her.  I don't see him making a move on Eva'  He recognized that Gid/Eva have something special that JFG hasn't seen with Gideon before.