Book 4 Title Is Captivated By You..!!

Hi Everyone,

Maybe Sylvia will select the final title of her book, from one of ours, in honour of her faithful fans?  Maybe  one of the titles that many of us have suggested might wind up being the title in the final installment.  It might be a way of saying thank you to all of her loyal fans.  We can always hope.  What does everone think?  :)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering will we have to wait for the cover to be released before we get the snippets, I can't remember how it went for Entwined and I don't think we will get snapshots until nearer the release date like Sylvia did for Entwined.

I don't either not it is going to be a long few months!!  :)

The first snippet for Entwined was around 11/9/12. So i'm thinking it won't be long until we get some!

And the book was released June 4th, but original release date was May 7th I think.  So maybe your right and we will start getting something soon  :)

And the book was released June 4th, but original release date was May 7th I think.  So maybe your right and we will start getting something soon   :)

And the book was released June 4th, but original release date was May 7th I think.  So maybe your right and we will start getting something soon   :)

Here's hoping :D

The first snippet for Entwined was around 11/9/12. So i'm thinking it won't be long until we get some!

I don't either not it is going to be a long few months!!   :)

I hope it is not long before we start to get snippets

thanks ladies :)

Sheena girl-You have outdone yourself.

I never looked up a pic of the swing-looks like fun!!!

I love this darn board   :)

I love this board as well, I just put it into google images but did not think you would want the picture of the people in the swing LOL :)