Book 4 Title Is Captivated By You..!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sheens,

I think that swing looked a little like a torture contraption.  Where would one put what where?  :)

I did not put on one of the pictures showing where people stand and sit on the forum as I did not think everyone would want to see that so this was the best I could see without being too graphic

LOL :)

I did not put on one of the pictures showing where people stand and sit on the forum as I did not think everyone would want to see that so this was the best I could see without being too graphic

LOL :)

That is too hillarious!  I would probably be sitting there like a lost soul trying to figure out what to put where.  :D 

Hi Sheens,

I think that swing looked a little like a torture contraption.  Where would one put what where?  :)

Hi Gigi

I think some things are best left to the imagination. I like the idea of the swing being hung between their newly refurbished bedrooms. :)