Afterburn Snippets

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is a new seires and these Two books will keep us busy until Captivated By You is released I thought maybe we could focus on this for now.

What does everyone think.?

Good idea, looks like it might be a good series.  We found out today that the paperback will not be released until November with both titles being in one book.  

But e-release of Afterburn e-release is Aug 15th and Afterburn e-release is Nov 12th.

Good idea, looks like it might be a good series.  We found out today that the paperback will not be released until November with both titles being in one book.  

But e-release of Afterburn e-release is Aug 15th and Afterburn e-release is Nov 12th.

I've had mine preorder for a while now, and considering she put the snippet out yesterday might as well start talking about it.

I've had mine preorder for a while now, and considering she put the snippet out yesterday might as well start talking about it.

Absolutely a great idea, there has been a little talk on the other thread, but this works so much better  :)

Since this is a new seires and these Two books will keep us busy until Captivated By You is released I thought maybe we could focus on this for now.

Sounds like a good plan !  With the 1st coming in August it will keep us busy while we obsesse over the CYB snppits/snapshots :)

Sweet! I'm glad you made a thread! The site administrators should make a section for the two books just like the rest of SD's books! 

From Facebook.....

Sylvia Day

Liked Â· 7 minutes ago 

When I saw SD in Paramus she had given us a mini version paperback with a couple of chapters

The August issue of @Cosmopolitan Magazine, withDemi Lovato on the cover, has an exclusive excerpt from AFTERBURN inside! via @HarlequinBooks

1006259_10151525520618457_1087782294_n.j

Thank you for starting this.  I have read the snippet and think these will be good books, so looking forward to them coming out, like you said it will give us something to read until Captivated comes out

From Facebook.....

Liked Â· 7 minutes ago 

The August issue of @Cosmopolitan Magazine, withDemi Lovato on the cover, has an exclusive excerpt from AFTERBURN inside! via @HarlequinBooks

From Facebook.....

Liked Â· 7 minutes ago 

the only thing is we wont get that excert in the UK as it will not be in the UK Cosmo, I asked SD and she said no, so will have to go online and see if I can read it that way :(

• 2 weeks later...

What do you ladies think of the second snippet?!?

Hi Claudine,
I think that the snippets look promising.  I just need a little back story to put these two characters into context.  I hope that the next snippet gives us a little bit of this.  What do you think of the snippets thus far?  :)