All Revved Up

donnaluv

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi Sylvia,

I was wondering where, if anywhere, I could get a copy of All Revved Up?! I've searched the internet and book stores and was told I could only get an ebook. I do not have an e-reader, therefore, that will not help me.

Thanks,

Donna Fernandez

Hi Donna,

I hope that it is ok that I am responding to your posting.  I have a copy of All Revved Up in print. The novella (short story) is part of the book "Wicked Reads".  There are short stories by Shayla Black, Sylvia Day, Nikki Duncan, Cathryn Fox, Mackenzie McKade, Karin Tabke, Shiloh Walker and Beth Williamson.

I purchased my book online at Barnes and Noble and I typed in Sylvia Day and All Revved Up into the search engine.  The search engine prompted me to another page where I was able to purchase the book.  I hope that helps. 

GiGi

P.S.  I just checked the search engine at www.Amazon.com and if you type in "Wicked Reads" and book it should pop up and you can click on the book with all of the authors listed above. I am going to post a "link" and hopefully it should bring you right to the page where you can buy the book.  Ok, now I hope this helps.   

http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Reads-Shayla-Black/dp/1466408472/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1374387572&sr=8-4&keywords=wicked+reads+book