Is Megumi

MegansCoils

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who they would have picked, no one would have been happy. I like Ian Somerhalder but I'm pretty sure some woman in Rhode Island would have thought that was a horrible idea and preferred Matt Bomer or Chris Hemsworth. Maybe they can do something with this movie. Not every fan was excited about who was picked to be Bella and the vampire  but can you see them as anyone else now?! There's hope. (I feel bad talking about FSOG on Sylvia's site lol)

I find it quite funny that Twilight had a UKer as the male lead and now so does FSOG. I get it was fanfic but come on lady! Maybe the casting of the males was pure coincidence lol. 

I have always thought something odd was happening with Megumi being out ill. Will told Eva Megumi reports to Daphne for everything and Daphne said Megumi sounded awful.

Hopefully Lacy was just out of town and Megumi had her cell off or on silent and she just didn't listen to the voicemails yet cause she has the flu or something. Unless Michael became obsessive and controlling and he kidnapped her. :-(

• 4 weeks later...

Im willing to bet something more sinister happened to Megumi. Im going with she got beat up. That's why she sounds really bad,and doesn't want anyone to see her. This opens up a great opportunity for eva to bring in some krav maga whop ###### and have megumi go to class with her.

Hi Agoodbook,

The question would be; who beat up Megumi?  Do you have any thoughts or ideas?

Hi Agoodbook, I agree with you regarding your thoughts about Megumi. While reading the book, I thought, ok she has a bad cold or the flu. Once the book progressed & still no sign of her & no replies to voicemail,my thoughts immediately went to Michael, the committment phobe/blind date that she was seeing. He was fine not calling her while he went about his business but when she decided to kick him to the curb & ignore his calls I think yes something happened...I think he beat her up badly. Any thoughts everyone?

Maybe he's holding her captive or something. Like dgcaffeine the first time she called in sick, okay people put random things like that in books so it seems more like real life, but after a while I thought something ain't right. Maybe "Michael" (who I do not believe is his real name) is keeping her held captive or something. Which will make G have to give up ransom money or something, or maybe more than money because that would be too easy for them.

Captivated By You: "No Eva, I was really just sick nothing more nothing less. Here is my medical bill and prescriptions" lol.

Michael only wants to obtain information suitable for his interests, and as:

1.- The only ones who know Michael are Lacey and Megumi.

2.- Megumi is known to be a gossiper (something any PI could easily realize)

3.- Lacey could have been a good source of information about Eva and Gideon to Michael (through Megumi's gossip at home) and a very discreet one.

4.- The blind date with Lacey doesn't work. Maybe Michael persuaded Lacey to be on a blind date with her flatmate thinking on keeping the primal source (Megumi), not as discreet as Lacey, but still good.

5.- Megumi kicks off Michael and then he starts to stalk her (not good to loose the source!)

6.- Eva has never seen Michael

7.- Megumi's "illness" is something Michael's related (raped, captive,...), threatened to inform him (Eva doesn't tell Megumi with who she spent the weekend -Brett or Gideon- when she asked, so she doesn't know)

8.- There's only one person who could be really interested in what Eva does, in order to harm Gideon

So, my thought:

Michael is Christopher Vidal Jr.

gaia,

ive said I thought it was Christopher in other spots and everyone blew me crap. One of the things I love about different chats is everyone has all kids of ideas .

Its known that Eva has great gut feelings on everything.. she questioned Lacey in the bathroom about him and felt off. Eva and feeling off means something is going to happen.. therefor something has happened to Gumi

gaia,

ive said I thought it was Christopher in other spots and everyone blew me crap. One of the things I love about different chats is everyone has all kids of ideas .

Then consider the crap blown on you shared with me. It will be a little less for you and I'm so new here I don't have any on my own, yet  ;-)

Its known that Eva has great gut feelings on everything.. she questioned Lacey in the bathroom about him and felt off. Eva and feeling off means something is going to happen.. therefor something has happened to Gumi

Amen!

Who is she connected with? Rich people!

They would at a lot of money to get her back if she was kidnapped! No tracking devices remember!

But if Michael's grandparents have a house at the Hamptons, their supposed to be also rich. Which is the sense then? The only one is that Michael is not related at all with Megumi's "illness", and i really can't see it.

But if Michael's grandparents have a house at the Hamptons, their supposed to be also rich. Which is the sense then? The only one is that Michael is not related at all with Megumi's "illness", and i really can't see it.

That is very true. But, just because Micheals family has money doesn't mean that he has. Nathan was a prime example. Daddy was loaded. He was disinherited, because of his abuse to Eva.

I'm probably way off base, but heyho! Love spinning a yarn.

Mark my words, Micheal is trouble to Eva.

I use to think that Michael was Chris Jr. but I've recently threw this idea away. Let's get real, who has never facebook her friend's hot boyfriend to see if he has a brother or best friend that is also hot? Gideon and his entire family is famous, I'm pretty sure if (in this world) you Google Gideon Cross, Chris Vidal could come up too, so she'd know it's him. "Why are you saying your name is Michael babe?"

I do now think "Michael" is connected to Nathan. Maybe they were friends or even lovers and Nathan thought he could get to Eva through Megumi. So he gets Michael to date Megumi, promising money or something. Now that Nathan is dead "Michael" is ###### so he has taken drastic measures and now is holding Megumi captive or something. How long was Michael and Megumi together?

Michael & Megumi weren't together that long & he was the one pulling away from her...not calling or returning her calls & doing his own thing without her. This ticked her off so she ended it. Sorry everyone but I still think this is just a case of Michael stewing due to "her" breaking up with him-his ego was bruised. He never seemed into her & Megumi (to our knowledge) never mentioned Michael asking any questions about Eva. Now if this darn book would get released we could all find out!!!

Michael only wants to obtain information suitable for his interests, and as:

1.- The only ones who know Michael are Lacey and Megumi.

2.- Megumi is known to be a gossiper (something any PI could easily realize)

3.- Lacey could have been a good source of information about Eva and Gideon to Michael (through Megumi's gossip at home) and a very discreet one.

4.- The blind date with Lacey doesn't work. Maybe Michael persuaded Lacey to be on a blind date with her flatmate thinking on keeping the primal source (Megumi), not as discreet as Lacey, but still good.

5.- Megumi kicks off Michael and then he starts to stalk her (not good to loose the source!)

6.- Eva has never seen Michael

7.- Megumi's "illness" is something Michael's related (raped, captive,...), threatened to inform him (Eva doesn't tell Megumi with who she spent the weekend -Brett or Gideon- when she asked, so she doesn't know)

8.- There's only one person who could be really interested in what Eva does, in order to harm Gideon

So, my thought:

Michael is Christopher Vidal Jr.

Gaia

We have discussed this before after Entwined came out, but one thing you have to think about is if Michael is Chris Jr Megumi would have seen him in the Crossfire building and therefore would know he is not who he say's he is as Chris Jr came to see Gideon often.

That is very true. But, just because Micheals family has money doesn't mean that he has. Nathan was a prime example. Daddy was loaded. He was disinherited, because of his abuse to Eva.

I'm probably way off base, but heyho! Love spinning a yarn.

Mark my words, Micheal is trouble to Eva.

I agree with you there Julie :)

Has Lacey actually contacted Martin yet? He said she was out of town and was meant to call that night. So does that mean that Lacey was off the radar at the same time as Megumi?? Connection??

My suspect is Will. He's the one passing all the messages around - He says Megumi's sick, and He says that Daphne said that she sounded really bad - just to keep Eva from nosing around?? He must have some sort of function - he's a bit of a strange character in the book.

Has Lacey actually contacted Martin yet? He said she was out of town and was meant to call that night. So does that mean that Lacey was off the radar at the same time as Megumi?? Connection??

My suspect is Will. He's the one passing all the messages around - He says Megumi's sick, and He says that Daphne said that she sounded really bad - just to keep Eva from nosing around?? He must have some sort of function - he's a bit of a strange character in the book.

Hi Chiara

If you read in the book it states that Lacey was due to call Martin later that night, there are no other mentions of Lacey contacting Martin, we think this will be in the next book.

We covered in length the suspicions as to who Michael is or what he has done with Megumi.  you never know about Will, it could be that but Eva has never said anything to Will about her life or past so he could not say anything also if Will was connected in anyway to Gideon or Gideon's past we felt Gideon would have noticed by now. 

thanks for your opinions and observations