Is Megumi

MegansCoils

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

my 2 cents..

Magumie has been beat up or raped .. this will open the door to her and eva becoming closer and being able to talk more feely about things. it will also get gumie into the Krav what-a as she called it.

This could be one of 2 people..

Michael the ex got pissy about being used and dumped..

or

Lets bring Daniel into the picture. ( the gym dude ) I honestly don't believe syl used that name 2 times with a reason...right???

my 2 cents..

Magumie has been beat up or raped .. this will open the door to her and eva becoming closer and being able to talk more feely about things. it will also get gumie into the Krav what-a as she called it.

This could be one of 2 people..

Michael the ex got pissy about being used and dumped..

or

Lets bring Daniel into the picture. ( the gym dude ) I honestly don't believe syl used that name 2 times with a reason...right???

Hi agoodbook, I'm not sure about the theory with Daniel...maybe...I wasn't aware that they went out together (they were just introduced at the gym. My money is on Michael-he called her when he felt like it, didn't respond to messages over a full weekend & then when Megumi ignored his calls (did she actually break things off??? I don't recall)-anyway, I think he got pi*sed off & attacked her. I hope we get news of this early on in the book. Sylvia's quotes never mention Megumi.

In Bared to You and Entwined with You it's Daniel the trainer, Eva introduces him to Megumi in Entwined. Megumi had shown an interest in him and he admitted to having noticed her. Deanna then appeared and distracted Eva, with Megumi asking 'who was that'

In Reflected in You we have Daniel offering to buy Eva a drink in the bar when she and Cary are in Vegas. It's not unlikely that a writer would have two characters with the same first name, same as in real life.

But I do wonder if Megumi moved on from Michael to Daniel, him involved in her disappearance?

• 3 weeks later...

I have suspicions about Eva's "cousin" Martin. When you throw in Russian mob and some of Martin's comments about his job and pay as well as comments Eva's mom made about money. ...I don't know...call it a gut feel about human trafficing. And NO WORD from Megumi even after Eva asked Martin to have Megumi's friend get back to Eva, and she was conveniently "out of town" as soon as Eva mentioned her. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them have gone missing. As for Daniel there are two of them. If the one from Crosstrainer was the same guy as the one in vegas Eva would have not thought about him as she would any random guy.

I have suspicions about Eva's "cousin" Martin. When you throw in Russian mob and some of Martin's comments about his job and pay as well as comments Eva's mom made about money. ...I don't know...call it a gut feel about human trafficing. And NO WORD from Megumi even after Eva asked Martin to have Megumi's friend get back to Eva, and she was conveniently "out of town" as soon as Eva mentioned her. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them have gone missing. As for Daniel there are two of them. If the one from Crosstrainer was the same guy as the one in vegas Eva would have not thought about him as she would any random guy.

Magumie called in sick,it was said she sounded like crap. Like I said Im betting she has been beat up.

and as far as the mob thing, I DONT thing syl is gona go there we ONLY have 2 books to get Gideons head on straight

I know the Denials are 2 different men. I just found it strange that syl used the name 2 times of all the others she could of picked out of thin air. Im telling you its going to mean something

Magumie called in sick,it was said she sounded like crap. Like I said Im betting she has been beat up.

and as far as the mob thing, I DONT thing syl is gona go there we ONLY have 2 books to get Gideons head on straight

I know the Denials are 2 different men. I just found it strange that syl used the name 2 times of all the others she could of picked out of thin air. Im telling you its going to mean something

A agree agoodbook; the 2 Daniels just dont add up lol