The NYC Gid-Eva Wedding

dgcaffeine

Based on the hints of difficulties in "Captivated by You", any chance the wedding will be in the fifth book?

That is a scary thought but the fifth book could still be in the time frame of this fall.

You could be right Betty, but the bi*ch in me wants a wedding soon so Corrine & Brett know to keep their hands off!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the wedding will take place in a property that Gideon owns.  He owns half the city so it seems.  lol.  That way it will happen sooner rather than later. Anyway, wherever it is, Monica will put together an amazing wedding.  Eva says she is great at event planning.  I have every confidence that the wedding will be incredible.  Sylvia will make sure of it.  ;-)

I really would love to hear their vows.

Hi GLH,

I think that we may just be lucky enough to hear the "second wedding" vows.  I would think that would be an important part of the wedding scene.   :)

• 3 months later...

Totally agree with this still do not trust Deanna!!! And let's not forget those chilling words from BTY when Gideon described what he would do to any reporter that exposed Eva's abuse history. As far as we know there is only one reporter in the story and if she is stupid enough to expose Eva's tragic past for revenge on Gideon there is no way her career will ever recover. Gideon is a hard man in a lot of ways says Eva herself and he softens for her absolutely but if Deanna hurts his Angel she is done!!

What chilling words? I don't remember what exactly he said.