The Lionsgate Production of the Crossfire Series

BettyY37

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my... I never thought about Tom Welling... But he will make a GREAT Gideon... if they get him soon.... he's aging out. But...don't get too mad at me folks about this one but I think the perfect Eva would be... *drum roll please* Miley Cyrus. She has that kind of edge and crazy that is so Eva... think about it...

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/transformations/photos/0,,20290122_20239910_30031968,00.html

http://berkeleyvision.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/my-top-ten/tom-welling-20071112-337097/

I just wish there would be some movement somewhere.  i read on fb that the BEAUTIFUL series was going to be made into a film.  The authors said things were moving along.  No idea what that means.  I feel like between the TV show and the books, we are on a treadmill to nowhere.  Sniff

• 2 weeks later...

So I read on FB that there are like 9 sex scenes that are being deleted from FSOG movie.  All of the oral sex scenes, masturbation, and toys. (A good director should be able to get the point across without actually showing body parts for heaven sake.)  Even dialogue is being removed.   Fans are furious that the whole sexual awakening of Ana is being gutted.  This was to keep the movie R rated for US audiences.  Then it was suggested that making a TV series for a cable channel would have been better.  Of course I thought of CROSSFIRE.  I hope that Sylvia's amazing scenes are not gutted.  I hope the language is not censored.  Lord, I love G's words during sex.  So hot.  

So I read on FB that there are like 9 sex scenes that are being deleted from FSOG movie.  All of the oral sex scenes, masturbation, and toys. (A good director should be able to get the point across without actually showing body parts for heaven sake.)  Even dialogue is being removed.   Fans are furious that the whole sexual awakening of Ana is being gutted.  This was to keep the movie R rated for US audiences.  Then it was suggested that making a TV series for a cable channel would have been better.  Of course I thought of CROSSFIRE.  I hope that Sylvia's amazing scenes are not gutted.  I hope the language is not censored.  Lord, I love G's words during sex.  So hot.  

Excellent piece of information in the context of this form.  It should generate some conversation at Lionsgate.  Thanks for the post!

I found the story at

http://www.eonline.com/news/502235/9-sex-scenes-that-probably-won-t-make-the-cut-in-a-tamer-fifty-shades-of-grey-movie?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories

I also read that they will be combining all 3 books into one movie, but if they are going to leave alot of it out then why make the movie anyway. If Wolf of Wall Street can have the F word 365 + times in 3 hours they can at least put some sex in a movie or make it NC 17

Hope they don't do this to the Crossfire series at Lionsgate

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone I'm new and have been reading all of your comments definitely makes for an interesting read lol, but I had to share i have a song in my head that reminds me of Gideon when he meets Eva it's called blackbird was originally recorded by Paul McCartney but dave grohl gives it more soul and depth for me when he covered it xx

Hey everyone I'm new and have been reading all of your comments definitely makes for an interesting read lol, but I had to share i have a song in my head that reminds me of Gideon when he meets Eva it's called blackbird was originally recorded by Paul McCartney but dave grohl gives it more soul and depth for me when he covered it xx

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever they cast for Gideon and Eva, I'm going to support it. But for now, here are my fantasy cast for both.

At first I didn't like David Gandy as Gideon (I was leaning towards Joe Manganiello. That guy's pretty dang tall with the body of a beast!) but this vid sold me with the idea:

http://youtu.be/V0QrXh8wzCo

Name: David Gandy

Born: February 19, 1980 (age 34) <-- Too bad he's not in his late 20s lol
Height: 6' 2" (1.88 m) <-- Tall enough, right? lol

I think Hayden Panettiere would also be good:

hayden_panettiere_sono_esibizionist-0-0-

Name: Hayden Panettiere

Born: August 21, 1989 (age 24) <-- In her 20s!
Height: 5' 0" (1.53 m) <-- Petite! lol

Known for: Claire Bennet (Heroes) and Juliette Barnes (Nashville)

To be honest, I'm more concerned about who they cast as Eva. I really want her to be petite (curvy? that can be arranged through dieting i suppose). Then again, they can cast taller actresses and have petite stunt doubles but I digress.

• 3 weeks later...

Hayden is bomb and can play the role, but I also like Scarlett Jo…she's a bad chick and we must always remember that Eva must be a bad chick. Regardless of any male actor we may desire, Eva must be a bad chick because Gideon will be amazing...

Hi Everyone

I have been away for awhile but this is my open letter to Lionsgate

Dear Jeremy Bolt, producer of Crossfire at Lionsgate,

I went to see Divergent on opening day.  I have watched Theo James grow as an actor from Downton Abbey to Golden Boy and now Divergent.  I would love to see you do a screen test of him for Gideon.  Since he is already at Lionsgate, you know where to find him.

He seems to have grown over these years as an actor.  I think he can play the many facets of Gideon's personality.  (Thinking of Veronica Roth's quote regarding Theo as Four/Tobias)  He also looks very good in a black tee shirt.  I am not sure of the color of his eyes but I know you can do wonders with contact lens and Gideons must be blue.

Please do not wait too long to get started on the television series.  We fans await your decision.

PS

Henry Cavill said in an interview that the director created the sex scenes, referring to his work as Charles Brandon, so you need to hire the director(s) from The Tudors television series.