"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Sharon,

You are absolutely correct.  Brett's bandmates knew exactly who Gideon was/is.  What I found interesting was that Brett's band got signed to Vidal Records in the first place.  I never seem to think that anything is purely coincidence when it comes to Sylvia and her exceptional writing.

I have no doubt that Brett and his bandmates are very good at what they do (they would have to be in order to score a record deal), it just almost seems like we as the reader are only seeing one layer to a multi-layered scenario.  I could be wrong but who knows...now we wait....

Your comments about Christopher Jr. always being second best and never in command are spot on.  :)

GiGi,

I didn't think anything about six ninths getting signed with Vidal.  If you remember before Gideon Eva kept a low profile not even participating in any social medium.  She didn't want Nathan to find her.  Six Ninths has talent and won the contract like you said.  After Gideon and Eva became public all the snakes came out from under the rock to cause them trouble.  Christopher and Sam what's his name decided to see how they can use Eva to make money.

GiGi,

I didn't think anything about six ninths getting signed with Vidal.  If you remember before Gideon Eva kept a low profile not even participating in any social medium.  She didn't want Nathan to find her.  Six Ninths has talent and won the contract like you said.  After Gideon and Eva became public all the snakes came out from under the rock to cause them trouble.  Christopher and Sam what's his name decided to see how they can use Eva to make money.

Totally agree Sharon that type of thing happens whenever anyone gets famous. :(

The cover is done, but it's not being revealed until the date is set. :)

thanks Sylvia for keeping us updated!!  You and your books are wonderful!!!   Hope the publishing company gets their act together and come up with a release date that is SOON!!!  Can't wait to see the cover!!!

In addition.....I think Bret knows about the se x tape.....don't like him.....Eva needs to put an end to him....if she wanted to be "friends" with him, why didn't she do something sooner....afterall it had been 4 years since she seen him .

GiGi,

Hi Sharon,

You are absolutely correct.  When someone becomes famous and/or wealthy, the riffraff always seems to come out of the woodwork. 

GiGi,

I agree Sharon

The cover is done, but it's not being revealed until the date is set. :)

I'm thrilled to death!!! Thank you Syilvia for putting up with what must be an uneasy predicament for you to be in.

I was just thinking, I wonder if Gideon wanted this marriage fast because he new he has a very dark past darker then we know and this would tie eva ro him when he sorts out his past..remember he said to her "I need this Eva " he knows whats coming

Hi Jeanmarie, you raise a good point. Remember when Eva ran off after finding the sex toys at the hotel. Gideon was frantic...I believe when she checked her phone while sitting in the restaurant she had 21 missed calls from Gideon. And... they hardly knew each other back then. I am thinking there are so many traumas where Gideon is concerned & now that they are married, Eva can't run off so quickly. Gideon & Eva need each other, we all know that. But I think Gideon is still fearful of losing Eva to "something" in his past. Maybe he's afraid of shutting her out (and I believe she has already addressed this with him. Whatever is in book 4...OMG I think it's really bad. This speculation is torture...we all need book 4 PRONTO!

Hi jeanmarie and dgcaffein!

Gideon didn't want to be seen in public because Eva's runner, like the limo scene earlier on,  had cracked his hard shell and he was afraid his face would reveal  those very emotions he had been striving all his life to suppress. Gideon's mask as the self-assured, ruthless financial mogul can't hide the hurting boy any longer now.

Hi jeanmarie and dgcaffein!

Gideon didn't want to be seen in public because Eva's runner, like the limo scene earlier on,  had cracked his hard shell and he was afraid his face would reveal  those very emotions he had been striving all his life to suppress. Gideon's mask as the self-assured, ruthless financial mogul can't hide the hurting boy any longer now.

Well said Gabri.

1383780_10151707183543457_255795437_n.jp

Sylvia posted this earlier this evening on Facebook for anyone that does not have access to Facebook.....

Not sure what it means....maybe cover reveal...!!!   :)

Maybe it is the book????

This looks like a laminated lanyard or tag of some sort.  I wonder if it is a promo item for an upcoming release.