"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lady's just went on Sylvia's Facebook page and if you go into resent messages posted you will see what Sylvia said her self yes we all won,t to read this book and have been waiting along time I sent her a message and asked her if it was this month or next month the book will be coming out because aftershock will be coming out in march I will let everyone one the answer when she replays to me .i hope it is this month

Love to believe this, but somehow I doubt it. Darn 8-(

Hi avid-reader

These are Sylvia's words on her facebook page captivated by you is next up she sent that yesterday at 19:04 so if aftershock is out in march then captivated by you will be out before that which means either this month or next month as she does not bring two book out the same time

as everyone thinks that the redhead mentioned at the end of EWY is Anne Lucas, I still think not.  In BTY alone there was mention of a redhead 3 different times.  The redheaded receptionist at Cross Industries, the redhead that spoke to Eva at the advocacy dinner ( and Sylvia did say that it wasn't Anne Lucas) and the redhead that was involved in the menage quartro.  (maybe she is the receptionist and that is how Ian found out it was Gideon that cold cocked him)  Don't remember a new redhead being mentioned in RIY other than when Gideon mentioned why Terry and him hate each other.

Loved the snippet from Gideon's point of view....still have lots of questions, but it is a start.....Maybe we were right about a Valentine's Day release of CBY !!!

as everyone thinks that the redhead mentioned at the end of EWY is Anne Lucas, I still think not.  In BTY alone there was mention of a redhead 3 different times.  The redheaded receptionist at Cross Industries, the redhead that spoke to Eva at the advocacy dinner ( and Sylvia did say that it wasn't Anne Lucas) and the redhead that was involved in the menage quartro.  (maybe she is the receptionist and that is how Ian found out it was Gideon that cold cocked him)  Don't remember a new redhead being mentioned in RIY other than when Gideon mentioned why Terry and him hate each other.

Loved the snippet from Gideon's point of view....still have lots of questions, but it is a start.....Maybe we were right about a Valentine's Day release of CBY !!!

I don't know jm I'm going with the redhead at the end of EWY being Anne Lucas I think this snippet reinforces the point that she will be big trouble in CBY ...fortunately Gideon already has Raul guarding Eva...I think Anne is crazy enough to try and harm Eva...Anne may very well be one of the recipients of Eva's Krav Maga skills can't wait to READ about it

Hi jeanmarie.

I think Eva will be kidnapped. Possible ending on a huge cliffhanger at the end of CBY. Sylvia has written many times about tracking devices. In her watch Monica gave her, and compact by Clancy. These have all been removed, with the exception of her phone, which Gideon gave her. Hence his comments "I will always find you Angel"

Everything is written for a reason. Some are red flags or red herrings to keep us guessing. Makes for intriguing reading.

Sylvia's cliff hangers have always been subtle, I'm going huge on the last book. :)

Hi ladies... Just reading over all the old posts...I have always thought that Gideon has been tracking Eva ever since he got her that new phone when they first started dating...I think Eva will have a hard time adjusting to all the surveillance in her new role as Mrs. Cross

That was a great teaser! But.....where's the book? It was promised to be out before the end of the year :(    Hopefully it will be very soon, and maybe Aftershock/burn won't get moved again either.

Loved it from Gideon's POV. You see how much he really loves her. 

So, looks like he's not going to Cali w/ them? I'm surprised. I def would've thought he'd go. Meet Brett w/ her, spend time w/ Victor ( maybe tell victor and Cary that they're already married?).  I love how he's always thinking of her as his wife and calls her Mrs. Cross to others. She hadn't really done that in EWY.

I guess he's going to confront Anne. Ughh..that should be fun.

So what do we want to see happen in CBY?

I'd like the video to go away permanently....nothing to happen between Eva and Brett ( she annoyed me a bit in EWY w/ him)..he agrees to step down and just be friends (not like they'd every hang out tho!!)

Eva and Gideon tell Victor, Cary AND Monica they're already married. Get the second wedding moving quickly.

Corrine goes back to France, maybe apologize to Gideon and Eva for all she's done.

Deanna to go away. Unless she really will be an ally to them...maybe she'll hook up w/ Christopher? Nah, that may be awkward lol

Lizzie and Gideon finally have a sit down and hopefully she'll believe him now. She warms to Eva, especially after she see's how she's helped Gideon and also that Ireland likes her so much.

Hmm...what else?..Oh Anne! Make her go away too!  I want all the problem people gone!! What? Asking too much? Hehehe

Tatiana not to be pregnant.

Alright, what do you all think? :)

Do you think Gideon will go to San Diego with Eva and Cary? I'm hoping he doesn't because I feel like the conversations with their fave therapist and Brett wouldn't be as good if Gideon's presence had any influence on the trip. I am really excited to meet that Dr. they talk about all the time. 

That was a great teaser! But.....where's the book? It was promised to be out before the end of the year :(    Hopefully it will be very soon, and maybe Aftershock/burn won't get moved again either.

Hi Nathalia,

Oh promises, promises!

My thoughts...

A) We don't have snippets nor even the cover yet (hope the publisher does)

B ) Aftershock is due to March, 11th, and as Sylvia said next book to release is Captivated by You, I'm making up my mind to expect it to be released by March, 10th... if we are lucky enough and nothing changes again.

C) My new motto regarding this : "Keep calm and exercise patience, a lot"