"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as CBY comes out we will be frantic for the last book.  Since we know CBY is imminent (hoping, praying), we will be wanting the end of the story soon after. 

So, on to the next questions everyone will be asking as soon as we have a release date for CBY. 

What is the next/last book's title or temporary title? 

Is there Cover Art yet or in the works? 

How long after CBY comes out will the last one be released? (Same year? 2014)

Is there a novella after the last book?

As soon as CBY comes out we will be frantic for the last book.  Since we know CBY is imminent (hoping, praying), we will be wanting the end of the story soon after. 

So, on to the next questions everyone will be asking as soon as we have a release date for CBY. 

What is the next/last book's title or temporary title? 

Is there Cover Art yet or in the works? 

How long after CBY comes out will the last one be released? (Same year? 2014)

Is there a novella after the last b

Welcome jnclain2.

I believe the last title was tossed about when Sylvia was trying to think of the title for CBY. I do believe there were tons of people that were leaning towards a title with 'Forever' in the mix. As for your other questions we can hope Sylvia will see and respond. I would be surprised if there was a novella in the works, but you never know.

So the upside to this waiting game is the anticipation for whats going to be in the book. I keep thinking of all the things I am looking forward to in the new book. Like more interaction between G&E as a married couple, Monica planning the wedding, Eva telling Brett to move on, and lastly whose POV it will be in (!!!!). It would literally make me LOL if we opened CBY and it was from Gideon's POV. 

So the upside to this waiting game is the anticipation for whats going to be in the book. I keep thinking of all the things I am looking forward to in the new book. Like more interaction between G&E as a married couple, Monica planning the wedding, Eva telling Brett to move on, and lastly whose POV it will be in (!!!!). It would literally make me LOL if we opened CBY and it was from Gideon's POV. 

I did get the impression that Gideon is speaking a ton more to Sylvia since she had always maintained that she couldn't connect with him, and now with the NYD snippet and then her comments in the interview it certainly wouldn't surprise me to see some of his POV in there.

Loved the chat.  I love how honest Sylvia was with us.  I appreciate that she put it up on Youtube since I couldn't be there live.  I am so excited for this next book.  Interesting how she described how her characters speak to her as if they are real.  Kind of like we discuss them as if they are real and not fictional.

Thanks, Sylvia.  Fun.

now what is it under?

Hi jmhope just go yo YouTube and put in Gideon and Eva and there is a picture of David Grundy click on that and you should see pictures of him and another woman who is playing Eva then near the end you will see a baby boy and baby girl they are sooo cute they made me cry then you see letters to their dad from them if I can find a link then I will send you the link

Hi jmhope just go yo YouTube and put in Gideon and Eva and there is a picture of David Grundy click on that and you should see pictures of him and another woman who is playing Eva then near the end you will see a baby boy and baby girl they are sooo cute they made me cry then you see letters to their dad from them if I can find a link then I will send you the link

but in Eva and Gideon David is wearing a blue top it also says Eva cross I hope this helps

but in Eva and Gideon David is wearing a blue top it also says Eva cross I hope this helps

Hi,

I pulled up the video, your description helped.  I am not sure if it is me or not but the video made me laugh.  I think it is "interesting" that the video included pictures of babies, which seems a bit far fetched as well as names, which is even more so.  I think we all love the idea of them having kids, but from what Sylvia has said (and I agree) they need time to be a couple and be married first. 

on page 351 of EWY, Eva is under the impression that Elizabeth didnt say anything to Gideon, but in RIY on page 315 Gideon says "you are all over the place...my mother, Corrine, Lucas..... if she didn't say something to him, I am wondering how he found out that Eva spoke to Elizabeth and maybe upset her? Still waiting patiently....see where Sylvia is having another online chat in February

on page 351 of EWY, Eva is under the impression that Elizabeth didnt say anything to Gideon, but in RIY on page 315 Gideon says "you are all over the place...my mother, Corrine, Lucas..... if she didn't say something to him, I am wondering how he found out that Eva spoke to Elizabeth and maybe upset her? Still waiting patiently....see where Sylvia is having another online chat in February

Hi jmhope

Eva was dancing with Christopher maybe Elizabeth told Christopher that Eva had a go at her and then Christopher told Gideon and that is how he found out everybody knows Christopher is a trouble maker