"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

I'm wondering who would be interested in a re-read of EWY before CBY 

Hello everybody!!!

A re-read? I'm in!! :wub: It's been quite a while since I last popped in here and I'm mesmerized by the new decor of the site, The snippet has only make me crave for more so YES going back to EWY would help, me at least. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping these books come out soon, reading the last book helped make trying for another baby much easier and I'm due in May so finding time to read with a newborn will be hard. Sylvia if your reading I would love to see a a March or April release date to get me through my last months of bed rest.

Soooo today is the day of the big chat and I'm pretty hopeful we will get a date soon.

Also, when we discussed SD mentioning that CBY would be her next book out, do you think that comment was made before or after aftershock was pushed back as well?

Sylvia announced that Aftershock was being pushed back on this forum I believe on November 1st. I think that Aftershock will come out on March 11th (Sylvia's birthday) and then CBY will be released sometime in the end of March, beginning of April. Just my opinion of course.

I didn't get to see the chat with Sylvia today.....did she give a release date? Will it be put on utube like the past chat was? Hopefully someone will give us/me some details on the chat

Jmhope you can see the chat in its entirety the link is posted on this thread just click on it...

I didn't get to see the chat with Sylvia today.....did she give a release date? Will it be put on utube like the past chat was? Hopefully someone will give us/me some details on the chat

Here's the link to watch the spreecast. Once it's posted on YouTube I will post that link. No date yet. :(

http://www.spreecast.com/events/february-live-qa-with-sylvia-day

This is literally so frustrating! I'm laughing at how ridiculous I am over this whole release date thing. I'm just gonna assume the book is coming out over the summer, a year between books is the norm. Also, shout out to Sylvia for that chat. It's awesome how much she wants to connect with her fans!

Yeah it is REALLY frustrating. I don't understand why everything is so secretive. She says she has a title for book 5 but she wouldn't even share that with us. I'm just going to stop hoping and maybe that way I'll just be pleasantly surprised when it finally comes out. 

Yeah it is REALLY frustrating. I don't understand why everything is so secretive. She says she has a title for book 5 but she wouldn't even share that with us. I'm just going to stop hoping and maybe that way I'll just be pleasantly surprised when it finally comes out. 

Yeah, waiting to be pleasantly surprised is better than being bummed whenever I get my hopes up and nothing happens.  

Yes soooooo very frustrating... My new approach to it is ; when it comes out , it comes out and then we will read it !! Sylvia does drop some nice hints in her book chats . Now I'm really curious about what Arnoldo said at dinner because I didn't think that really would be revisited!! Anyway the more I hear her talk about book 5 the more sad I am that their story will be over....I'm really gonna miss GidEva!!

Yes soooooo very frustrating... My new approach to it is ; when it comes out , it comes out and then we will read it !! Sylvia does drop some nice hints in her book chats . Now I'm really curious about what Arnoldo said at dinner because I didn't think that really would be revisited!! Anyway the more I hear her talk about book 5 the more sad I am that their story will be over....I'm really gonna miss GidEva!!

I think the most frustrating part is that Sylvia told us a while ago that there wouldn't be a long wait in between books 3 and 4, yet here we are in February still waiting. If she hadn't said that, then my expectations would've been different and I wouldn't have got my hopes up. When you actually think about it, a year between books is normal for a lot of authors. 

But you're right it is so sad to hear her talk about the end of the series. I'm going to miss them too. But don't forget we have the TV show to look forward to! If it's on network TV like HBO or Showtime (which I don't have) I will gladly call up my cable company to get it added just for that show!

This is literally so frustrating! I'm laughing at how ridiculous I am over this whole release date thing. I'm just gonna assume the book is coming out over the summer, a year between books is the norm. Also, shout out to Sylvia for that chat. It's awesome how much she wants to connect with her fans!

Remember when we thought CBY would come out before Aftershock.... lol

I'm hyper excited for it to be released!!!!!! I boguht box set a few weeks ago and finished first 2 books. About to read 3rd (after I finish "Birdsong" - which is an erotic romance, too) and after I read it I'll be so impatient for 4th one. LOL

You're lucky you've just read them Ricgardmadden!! So lucky you haven't had a long wait :)

Remember when we thought CBY would come out before Aftershock.... lol

bwahahaha! yes I remember when we thought that. Someone said that CBY was her next book to be released and since Aftershock is in March, then that means CBY would be February. Nope! Guess again. :-( 

I remember saying that I didn't expect CBY to be released until May---a full year after ENTWINED.  Well, I am sticking with this.  Been rereading some other series.  Trying some new authors.  Most of the time when I try someone new I am left frustrated.  Books too short.  Characters not developed.  I am looking forward to AFTERSHOCK cause I need a NEW SD fix.  

I remember saying that I didn't expect CBY to be released until May---a full year after ENTWINED.  Well, I am sticking with this.  Been rereading some other series.  Trying some new authors.  Most of the time when I try someone new I am left frustrated.  Books too short.  Characters not developed.  I am looking forward to AFTERSHOCK cause I need a NEW SD fix.

Hey GLH I feel exactly the same but I'm hoping for April; btw give me some ideas...what have you been reading to pass the time?

Hey GLH I feel exactly the same but I'm hoping for April; btw give me some ideas...what have you been reading to pass the time?

HI!!

I have actually reread some of my favorite series.  The GABRIEL books, the THIS MAN series, and then I went back to the Master LIst here and tried to find books. I read some of the Kristen Ashley books.  I like the Mountain Men books because the main characters are not in their 20's.  A few are mid 40's.  I am reading the BLACKSTONE series because they were recommended a lot..  Then, I decided I need a break from Romance novels and am gonna read some of the books my husband read--some James Patterson.  Easy and fun and no romance.  Maybe by then we will know more about CBY.

The new excerpt is here!!!! Yay!!!!! Thought we had to wait till Feb 14!! Yayyyyy!!!! Thank you, Sylvia!!!

Hey everyone, my name is Tammy & I'm new to this site.  Can someone please tell me where to find the snippet/teaser, I'm dying here waiting on CBY to be released.  I have just started re-reading Bared to You in anticipation of CBY coming out soon!

bwahahaha! yes I remember when we thought that. Someone said that CBY was her next book to be released and since Aftershock is in March, then that means CBY would be February. Nope! Guess again. :-(

yes, I was one of those someones....going by her homepage on Sylvia.com and when it said coming soon CBY was listed first then aftershock....I assumed wrong :( Maybe we will hear something soon I HOPE!!!!

Hey everyone, my name is Tammy & I'm new to this site.  Can someone please tell me where to find the snippet/teaser, I'm dying here waiting on CBY to be released.  I have just started re-reading Bared to You in anticipation of CBY coming out soon!

I just know the long way.....go to sylviaday.com this is her home page....scroll down to the bottom and under the heading "what are you looking for" type snippets then you will find snippets and teasers for EWY and CBY hope this helps

welcome and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have :)