"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sylvia is captivated by you was coming out before aftershock as you said it was the next book to come out and it is only 5 day to go until aftershock comes out

I'm not sure where you read this, but I'm guessing you confused "next up" or something similar to "next out," which is totally understandable. The order of things on my plate is not necessarily the order in which you receive books. Since I work with so many publishers, each of which has their own in-house production schedule, some projects are finished first for me, but come out later for you.

There's no way CBY will be sprung on readers with only a few days notice. A few weeks notice, yes, but not days. I promise to tell everyone as soon as a firm date is set. I haven't announced a date because there isn't one yet, although I am hoping that we'll be announcing one very, very soon.

I'm not sure where you read this, but I'm guessing you confused "next up" or something similar to "next out," which is totally understandable. The order of things on my plate is not necessarily the order in which you receive books. Since I work with so many publishers, each of which has their own in-house production schedule, some projects are finished first for me, but come out later for you.

There's no way CBY will be sprung on readers with only a few days notice. A few weeks notice, yes, but not days. I promise to tell everyone as soon as a firm date is set. I haven't announced a date because there isn't one yet, although I am hoping that we'll be announcing one very, very soon.

Love when Sylvia joins us. Hi Sylvia! I have a question... when is the next Spreecast?

Hi sylvia just looked at your webpage and it said coming soon

This is current authoritative word on these upcoming books captivated by you,aftershock ,a lush kiss,stripped down,a taste of seduction so is these books in the wright order and on your fb page it said next book out is captivated by you but i

T is not

Oh btw could really use a new GidEva snippet/excerpt!!! :). :)

I'd love to post one, but I'm sensitive to Harlequin, who wants me to focus on AFTERSHOCK, since it's releasing next week and CBY doesn't have a release date yet. I understand and respect that, so I'm going to give AFTERSHOCK my attention for the next couple weeks, then I can start sharing more from CBY! :)

I'd love to post one, but I'm sensitive to Harlequin, who wants me to focus on AFTERSHOCK, since it's releasing next week and CBY doesn't have a release date yet. I understand and respect that, so I'm going to give AFTERSHOCK my attention for the next couple weeks, then I can start sharing more from CBY! :)

Sylvia, thanks for joining us....just curious why you have so many publishers? Waiting patiently for any snippets or excerpts for CBY, and am looking forward to Afterburn/Aftershock....the snippets that you posted for that book got me curious so I have preordered it. Looking forward to your next Spreecast and maybe (fingers crossed) we will hear some good news!!! BTW I took your survey

Hi Sylvia somehow I knew you would say that but that's ok ... Hopefully by the time I'm done with reading AFTERSHOCK several times the GidEva snippets will start rolling LOL Just can't wait for CBY it's really been a long winter here in the Northeast need a little GidEva to help us pass the days till spring!!

Probably the wrong place to ask this, but is "The Boss" series 2 or 3 books. I only see 2 out and hate to be waiting for yet another book!

It is funny that you ask this, because I just started reading the Boss, infact I am still reading it and hoping to finish it by Tuesday for the release of Aftershock.  Anyway the books are The Boss, The Girlfriend (which for some reason has a cover on my Nook, that doesn't match the others), The Hook-Up (which is a pre-view/missing scene, per the author for the next book), The Bride (which comes out this month I believe).  So there are two full E-books, one Novella (I think that is what the Hook-Up can be called) that have been released and at least one more that is going to be released soon.  I hope that helps :)

Probably the wrong place to ask this, but is "The Boss" series 2 or 3 books. I only see 2 out and hate to be waiting for yet another book!

I was wondering the same thing as I ordered 2 books online. I do believe the third book is out in march.

OMG just want to let everyone know that I read Aftershock and lets just say DEANNA is not presented in a favorable light... I knew I didn't trust her...LOOK OUT GIDEVA. :(. :(

You know, I thought the same thing.  Didn't know where to put it.  Deanna is a piece of work.  I thought it was incredibly clever how Sylvia worked her into AFTERSHOCK.  You sure got a clue into who that woman is.  Hated her before, hate her worse now.  Nothing will make me happier than to see her crucified by Gideon.  He certainly will do just that.  Or Eva.  Either one doesn't matter.  I almost felt like having her as a character was a kind of gift to those of us who just cannot stand this wait for CBY.  

You know, I thought the same thing.  Didn't know where to put it.  Deanna is a piece of work.  I thought it was incredibly clever how Sylvia worked her into AFTERSHOCK.  You sure got a clue into who that woman is.  Hated her before, hate her worse now.  Nothing will make me happier than to see her crucified by Gideon.  He certainly will do just that.  Or Eva.  Either one doesn't matter.  I almost felt like having her as a character was a kind of gift to those of us who just cannot stand this wait for CBY.  

Sounds so juicy ladies!!! I will purchase Afterburn / Aftershock very soon & look forward to your threads in that part of the forum. Never

liked Deanna as is the opinion of most of us. As for Gideon & his potential discovery of her ill-will... let the shredding begin!

How much focus do you think will be put on Gideon's family in CBY?

Since Sylvia said the final two books will be focused on Gideon, then I suspect a lot. There is the stuff about Christopher we need to find out. Elizabeth will not want Eva and G to marry. I feel like a lot of open story lines are on Gideon's side.