"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

Hello everyone…new to the board, but a big fan of Ms. Day and her wonderful characters. I just wish everyone would just re-read the books over and enjoy them. I jumped on the Gideon and Eva bandwagon pretty late, but I'm such a fan I can re-read their story over and over again. I know everyone wants a release date and that's understandable, but BTY, RIY, and EWY is such an amazing piece of work, it could never hurt the soul to go back and reflect. It's almost like watching you favorite movie and knowing each line and each scene. Love Eva and Gideon, love Ms. Day and can not wait for the next chapter in her characters life...

Totally agree with you Deek and I have reread all 3 books soooooo many times... Can't wait to read the new chapters of GidEva as they begin their married life together... Am starting EWY again tonite I may have missed something LOl. :). :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sylvia. I am just asking a question if you can,t take what I have writen then don,t say something you can,t keep because you are getting peoples hopes up and that is wrong I have never been abrasive or accusatory or demanding your the one who says there should be date within weeks or it should not take long not me your the one being abrasive and accusatory you are writing nasty thing to me it is really beginning to ###### me off I will no longer visit this websit or look out for your books ho and by the way I get what I write checked so no one can say I am being horrible when I am not

Wow I don't log in for a few days and I'm totally surprised to see that this is the stuff people post when all I'm trying to do is catch up on the latest GidEva info. Did you really just call Sylvia a ho? What is wrong with you? I think you should make good on that threat to "no longer visit this website". You've said it more than once now so just do it. 

Thanks Sylvia.

Will there be anymore Spreecasts coming up? Also can we have a tiny taste of Gideon today? You can't blame a girl for trying. :)

Sorry, I had to get that out. Now here's a post that actually adds something to the site. I like your tenacity Kirsten, lol. 

Wow I don't log in for a few days and I'm totally surprised to see that this is the stuff people post when all I'm trying to do is catch up on the latest GidEva info. Did you really just call Sylvia a ho? What is wrong with you? I think you should make good on that threat to "no longer visit this website". You've said it more than once now so just do it. 

Sorry, I had to get that out. Now here's a post that actually adds something to the site. I like your tenacity Kirsten, lol.

hi Kirsten when I woke up this morning and found this on this websit sit I at to ply to it I did say I would never come on her again which is true but I at to ply to this last message I DID NOT CALL SYLVIA A HO if you read it right it say I will no longer visit this websit or look out for your books there should have been a full stop in there then it should of HO AND BY THE WAY I get what I write checked and so on so DON!T accuse me of saying something when I never did I would never call anyone a HO it is not nice and it is a horrible thing to say to anybody do I make my self clear I have enough of people saying I am not nice when not one of you know me

hi Kirsten when I woke up this morning and found this on this websit sit I at to ply to it I did say I would never come on her again which is true but I at to ply to this last message I DID NOT CALL SYLVIA A HO if you read it right it say I will no longer visit this websit or look out for your books there should have been a full stop in there then it should of HO AND BY THE WAY I get what I write checked and so on so DON!T accuse me of saying something when I never did I would never call anyone a HO it is not nice and it is a horrible thing to say to anybody do I make my self clear I have enough of people saying I am not nice when not one of you know me

You're still visiting the website daily I see. Your threats are empty. Look, there is obviously a huge disconnect between what you are writing and what you are trying to convey. Your intentions are definitely not aligned with your impact. You probably don't mean any harm, but the way you write is extremely off-putting. Perhaps your lawyer boyfriend should check your posts more thoroughly.

Let's just discuss the books and enjoy the forum.

You're still visiting the website daily I see. Your threats are empty. Look, there is obviously a huge disconnect between what you are writing and what you are trying to convey. Your intentions are definitely not aligned with your impact. You probably don't mean any harm, but the way you write is extremely off-putting. Perhaps your lawyer boyfriend should check your posts more thoroughly.

Amen to that :)

Yes I agree with you Kristen whole heartedly!!! Enough of the negativety

I totally agree with Kristen and jmhope.

Sylvia created this site for her avid readers to blog and shares their thoughts about her books.

I have no problem waiting for her next book, we sure can't get it to read any sooner by complaining about it.

In the mean time, I'm having fun over on the "Game of kill the character" forum.

Hello ladies, dropping by to say hello! It's been a while since I've been on. Seeing what's going on lately is kinda sad. We are a very positive bunch and in a sense attacking the one person whose work we are here to celebrate goes against the purpose of this forum.

I want CBY just as much as the next person but all we can do is wait.... Our patience will be rewarded with Gideon lol

This fan site is amazing…love all the positive energy from the fans and true readers. F.Y.I, just finished Entwined with You and about to start them over for the of it…once a fan always a fan!!!!

A chapter release would be an amazing mothers day gift!!! I'm going to be watching the twitter site this weekend in hopes that a snippet is posted for all of us mothers..... Flowers are great gifts but Gideon is even better

A chapter release would be an amazing mothers day gift!!! I'm going to be watching the twitter site this weekend in hopes that a snippet is posted for all of us mothers..... Flowers are great gifts but Gideon is even better

It would be the best Mothers Day gift I've had in awhile ... :). :)

Yes... A Mother's Day excerpt would be awesome!,! All us moms(and Crossfire lovers) would appreciate a little Gideon ! :)

You know what else I think would be awesome? If Gideon got John Legend to sing All of Me at their wedding :) just a thought. I love that song for them ...

Yes... A Mother's Day excerpt would be awesome!,! All us moms(and Crossfire lovers) would appreciate a little Gideon ! :)

You know what else I think would be awesome? If Gideon got John Legend to sing All of Me at their wedding :) just a thought. I love that song for them ...[/quote

Nathalia I think All of Me is a perfect song for GidEva also!!